What does love feel like, user?

what does love feel like, user?

Lies and deceit.
But pretty good before you realize that.

>But pretty good before you realize that
yeahman..

/thread

Depends if you get a good one
If both your morals are straight and clean then its pretty good

But really, how often does such a thing actually happen?
After a certain point everyone just kinda turns cynical and jaded to the point that even if "the good thing" ever came across their path; They'd just shun it like everything else in their miserable lives.

at first it's really intoxicating, like being really high all the time. and if things go well it turns into a bond of mutual trust and respect.

Doesn't happen enough
I feel that I'm fortunate enough to have it happen to me for the last 3 years but part of me always wonders if she feels the same, however I have super low self esteem when it comes to that and she's very reliant and loyal so its all well. Also nailed it

Alcohol is a good analogy.

First you feel great and everything is fun.

Then you proceed to cry, vomit and lose appetite.

It lasts a bit longer than a hangover, though.

For those that are no doubt wondering, what advice would you have for those less fortunate than you?

kek very true

See:

I've had many good looking girls openly flirt with and show interest in me, but I'm far to jaded by and wary of women.

I just receded back into my room and played vidya, not worth the effort.

like a best friend. So if you don't feel that, tell them to fuck off

R u ghey bro?

I never wanted to tickle my bffs dickle

Similar, but I'm just wary of people in general.
I've learned not to welcome everyone openly over the years. There are signs, there are ways to tell the good from the bad.
Remember, your effort is an investment! Invest wisely on someone worth your time. You only get one life, use it well

Like bags of sand.

Yeah I'm pretty much you without the moral pendulum vetting thing.

I just became a recluse and stopped replying to people.

I've always had the righteous streak in me. Lack of justice growing up makes me have a hair trigger for it as an adult.
I don't tolerate bullshit. At, fucking, all. From anyone. Even my employers. Feels fucking great to talk down to the people who sign your check and keep you employed; only to have them come back and say "You're absolutely right. We're sorry for that".

BUT! I've been the recluse who kinda drifts away for years too. Takes a lot of time/good people to pull a person out from that. Eventually you'll get the urge to be social again. You'll be thirsty, just like I'm getting now. Just give it time. In the meantime! Enjoy yourself! There's been decades of great vidya out there! DIG IN!

breasts are godlike

I call mine gaara and toph

pics or it didnt happen

Cures your depression then makes it 10 times worse.

Good, until maybe a month in, then it usually sucks. Then you're single and want to be in love again and the process just repeats.

depression is a made up illness to fool you into a cyclical set of predictable behavior. knowledge bomb dropped

Alright then. Makes you feel on top of the world then makes you feel like hanging your self.

OMG THE PRESIDENT IS A REPTILE

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED

That's infatuation.

trying to find reasons to live prolongs your eventual nonexistence

Just started the dark souls series from the 1st one. Is Pepe at the bonfire that's like "homebase?"

wow, you can really smell the broken hearts and bitterness in here

yeah pretty much. ring the bell above and below firelink, and then progress further

>be me
>girlfriend dumps me today
>be sad
>feel empty
user love feels great, when you have it you take advantage of it. But when its gone it sucks ass

True. Or it's a type of love that ancient Greeks would have called eros. Very dangerous and usually what people mean when they are wondering "what love feels like."

It comes at a steep price and often leaves you wondering if it was worth it.

OP always checks trips

this

OP here: love always felt like a set of chills running up and down my spine. but i also associate these feelings with being high on pills. so it's extremely hard for me to remember if i actually had true feelings at the time or what...i still love drugs

and?

The problem is people often think of love as just a feeling which pretty much reduces it to the infatuation stage where your hormones have staged a coup on you brain. Beyond that it's a choice and an action.

>Beyond that it's a choice and an action
exactly and actually bringing myself to make a move is damn near impossible. it's almost as if i'm completely hopeless unless drunk and/or incoherent

Like most drugs, it's fucking magical at first and you'll wonder how you ever did without it. But over time, the pleasure decreases and the pain, the price you pay, increases until it's almost all pain with very little pleasure and you have to either go cold turkey or let it kill you.

You just need to get used to rejection. Once it happens a few times it's not such a big deal and doesn't really bruise your ego so much. Then odds are that one eventually more likely to respond you your advances.

That's the test of maturity with both parties involved though. If it can survive and grow beyond infatuation then you're both growing up together. Unfortunately the infatuation phase and the thrill is gone scenario are glorified so much in our dumbed down pop culture, which has way too much influence on people. Then most relationships go tits up because none of us seam to be able to grow the fuck up.

it's like i'm at the stage where i don't need a gf but i kinda want one for some fucked up reason. alcohol makes me lonely

I've been an alcoholic for years and I can tell you that that shit will leave you vulnerable and weak. In fact it has been that exact same state that you find yourself in from it that has got me roped into some really toxic relationships. Be careful with that.

drinking definitely won't help it. you're probably just looking for a companion, like a dog, best friend, or gf.

Dogs are more loyal then women though. Much less drama too.

for sure, they love unconditionally.

much agreed. bad doggo is better than good grill

And they don't constantly shit test you.

>Massively butthurt anons
The level of self deception necessary to sustain this belief is unreal.
I know multiple people who are in genuinely happy relationships.

Yeah but that's because they're stupid.

>genuinely happy relationships
kek

Wow. Powerful delusion going on here.

I hope that your smug helps you feel better about your failed love life.
>inb4 N-no I have a great love life

Love life is for faggots.

my faiked ove life i sthe very reason fro my happiness. could you say the same?