I wish I had schizophrenia so then..maybe I wouldn't be so lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcIU_iA4VAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or you could be an hero instead

that's not how that works, user

But how

Just use rope, a knife, whatever, get creative

When I was young I would build 2 decks of yugioh cards and play against myself. Doing this I developed a second voice in my head that I can talk to. Its basicly me but I can't read its thoughts even though its a voice in my head and it often playes the devils advocate and tells me how I should live me life. It gives me all kinds of advice and its rarely wrong. idk op try it out maybe you can condition a voice in your head. I've spent years in self solitairy confinement however.

that's the most autistic thing I've heard today

being schizo makes you feel more isolated if anything

>muh loneliness
OP, you're a fucking retard. You obviously have NO idea what schizophrenia is like to say that. You'd rather completely lose yourself and become a burden on society than muscle through your loneliness?

GTFO my board

Razor sharp edge m8

sounds like a tulpa. Or mental illness. Hard to tell unless as a second person

Take it from a bro with extreme schizo...it really is fun. All the imaginary allies and enemies you develop, the intricate conspiracy theories your mind comes up with. It's fun as fuck sometimes, definitely entertaining. As long as you can keep one foot in reality and realize when you're tripping out/having a psychotic episode,it actually can make life more interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=kcIU_iA4VAI

Roses are red, violets are
I'm a schizophrenic,
> and so am I.

That's not schizophrenia, my boy.
That's autism developed from too much anime.

Why did you save the thumbnail of pic?

kys, scum.

Schizophrenia

chances are the people who would be keeping you company would be out to get you, or insulting you. it's not common to have friendly voices or other hallucinations.

Sounds like both. I think its a manifestation of my sub concious

Fair enough

Yeah; Imagine your worst enemy in your head, constantly insulting you, doing its damndest to ensure you never feel good about yourself or anything remotely good that may happen, ever, 24/7.
It's not fucking fun, at all, loneliness is far superior to this hell.

Go to /r9k/ you faggot

Stop following me.

pretty much this, yeah