Got a question. My brother, 16, wants to trade stock or find some way to invest and do day trades...

Got a question. My brother, 16, wants to trade stock or find some way to invest and do day trades. Is there any way to do this without a custodial account? Need to do this without the parents knowing, and I'm not giving the little fuck my social. Anyone know any good ways of doing this underage?

Sell Supreme like every teen faggot

Robinhood app

Also this belongs in /biz/

>A "friend" of mine asked...

GTFO kid

cant because taxes

virtual currency like Ethereum

Robinhood takes a social fuckwit

Sup Forums is random faggot anything goes.

Blow me.

No, that would be illegal, get the fuck off this site you child.

Do you know where you are sweeie

Been here since you were in diapers.

Day trade?
Nice way to lose your money....
And it's technically not investing

Then tell me, when has anyone here ever given the slightest shit about minor legality? Also why is a 30+ on Sup Forums? Kinda depressing.

So you are admitting to being 16?

Not at all. I took your assumption and used it in my estimation.

Sure thing kid. If you weren't a child, you would've figured this shit out for yourself.

Then enlighten me faggot

this is a sign of a market top, selling everything tomorrow morning.

Another non-denial. Ask you parents for help, start a Roth-IRA or share certificate or something. You aren't going to get into high risk-high yield trading as a minor. Even as an adult, it IS high-RISK. The stock market isn't there for anyone to just show up and get rich as fuck, just like you most likely won't get rich as fuck in Vegas.

Go on investopedia and set him up a fake money account so that he can play with that for a month or so. This shit is alot more complicated then just doing it on a whim and your 16 year old dumbshit brother will lose his, yours, and your parents money.

Guys I want to commit wire fraud--what's the best way forward here?

I mean, my brother. Something.

Op here. I have been day trading for a year or so on and off. I fully understand the risks and my brother does too. I only want to set him up with some small trades so he can practice and see what it's like to gain and loose real money on real investments. Calm your faggotry.
And how the fuck is he going to loose money he does not possess fuckwit?

Nice try to clean the slate my child.

Well no shit fuckwit. I'm not new to this.

What's sad is young kids having no life browsing here. 30+ are here to kill time briefly. When I was your age I was getting laid doing drugs and partying up like a mother fucker. Now who looks sad?

Anyone have any non faggoty advice

No, get off this site kid.

AI does trading now days. Micro second timing transactions based on up and down trends analyzed in real time on a level you cannot conceive. Tell him he needs to go to college after all.

Day trading? Do you want to lose all your money?