Can Europe be saved?

can Europe be saved?

Saved? Europe is the best country in the world. I can't wait to move there

The Russian guy has the coolest hat, by far.

Polish minister of defence

He looks like he just managed to kill whole happiness and blissfulness in the world and now he is just plotting how to assassinate every person in the world, one by one

He looks like that constantly, 24/7

Russia is a gay

jesus..

save them with conquest and domination

>He looks like that constantly, 24/7

Probably because his country is between Europe and Russia.
"Assholes to the east, Morons to the west. I need another drink...."

+1

Look like a bunch of sissy news reporters.

No, it's rather because he is honestly interested in assassinating every individual

Dude probably has 100 pages of different plans for killing your parrot

>Europe
>Country

You actually might fit in there, retard.

Kek

But have you actually seen their military power though?
Europe doesn't need saving

It never hurts to be prepared. With Putin as a next door neighbor, I would have plans too.

Women can be defense ministers?

Women are running europe, so yeah, we are fucked.
Its all emotions now, political correctnes. Sticking to rules, basics of democracy, personal freedom, thats outdated.
Hell, here in germany its harder for our only opposition afd to hold their meetings, than for the opposition in turkey.
Government funded organizations are discriminating against anyone who supports them.

You are right, unfortunately though, he is too busy with his own paranoias

Europe doesn't need military power or it would be 3rd world like america

Minister of defens is not a military job. For the most part it's organizing and human resources and for such work it doesn't matter if your employee is an army or a normal job

The Albanian and dutch defence ministers are hot

>libtry

>Euronigger minister of defence.

They have tanks that can fit pregnant woman in germany. I am not even kidding.

Woman are running afd, so yeah, you are fucked...

Petry, storch, hoecke

help is on its way op

And Flak could be operated by children. When we seek for world domination again we need every helping hand Kamerad.

European nations don't treat warmongering as a good thing.

Women are far more even tempered, while men are agressive, proud and stubborn, which can be good when you're AT war, but not in peace time.

We should do it like ancient rome, who had two consuls as the highest power, but have one man, one woman!

>México
It aint sheev start playing

Are you trying to kill all of us?

Quite the opposite in fact.. This way the world would be at peace.

I agree with Aku. If femm_Consul doesn't like the woman on the other side of the negotiating table (because shoes, better hair, etc.), then we're all fucked.

Having women to the role of minister of defense is only good in peacetime?

So what good is that?

Russia only did not invaded Europe until now because USA my friend and that is truly the only reason why Russia Stops at Ukraine

And Europe know this and they enjoy without even consideration to US

Yes it is easy to blame Americans budget expend, when you don´t have to spend a single fuck because of them...

For all that Sup Forums holds dear, please read some history. Women are just as bad at warmongering as men.

Yes this is true, ministers of the defense of the countries cited look like a tea party

A bunch of women, pretending and being progressive

While US invests more then all those countries together.

Maybe trump has a point... fuckers better start investing in military budget, why US has to carry this burden?

>Even tempered

The NATO countries besides the US and UK fuck with the numbers to "meet" the 2% GDP requirement while not actually spending that much.

Well, look at sweden. Its running by feminists and its going to shit. UN predicts it to be third-world status by 2050.

Thats because women only try to change the perception that people have on things, rather than actually changing things.

Yeah, because all women are shallow dumb blondes, especially those who made a career in politics.. Might be true in america, not in europe.

No of course not, again it all depends on qualifications which are individual. In fact i think a lot of lives would be saved by having women making the decisions.. I for one really enjoyed having a woman as a leader in DK, she was good at her job.

Russia is only rushing to advanced defensive positions to repel an american lead nato invasion.. America is the cause of all the fucking war in the world! They do it for a goddamn profit, pit country against country, people against people.

America did good in WW2, but only because they got attacked themselves, not because they wanted to help half the world getting nazied!

Not going to say too much about it, but you might want to look up the Chinese selection process for high ranking officers.

>Might be true in america, not in europe
be true
someone says no
still be true

Only by civilians. If there are any real men left.

What we should be looking for is equilibrium, a state of being one.
We're the human fucking race, not mortal enemies separated by physiology and some clash between apex predators for the right to survive!

The problem is perception! We're not any different, we're just lead to believe we are because some individuals profit by driving a wedge between us, either by nationality, ethnicity or political views.

If anything we should work together to make a space fleet to defend against any real enemies!

No need to save europe.
Even when some countries will leave the European Union it will still be one strong and manifold Europe and a strong player among US, Russia and China

citation needed

My previous misogynistic comment besides, I know a few women I've served with that I'd be perfectly happy to have as head of the DoD or whathaveyou. Reasonably educated, level-headed, have a mind for strategy and tactics, and some of them could probably beat my ass. They also tend to vote on the conservative side of things, so there's that.

Those kind of women, for the most part, are hated by the left.

Thats where you are wrong. Humans are violent and destructive.
The only reason the west lives in peace is, because we are supporting everyone to get fat and lazy, and numb themselves with drugs or work.

>defence

Can't even be literate either

So American that you don't even know English!

>be poland
>invaded more times than anyone can count
>bounce back every time
>red-pilled, big time
>refuse to take in rapefugees
>a fuck load of nationalism and love for their country

It's a great place, really.

>We're the human fucking race, not mortal enemies separated by physiology and some clash between apex predators for the right to survive!

Alright bud, I know you just got out of your lecture but don't even remotely act like the same people who live in the richest cities are even remotely on the same level as the poorest areas.

It's a completely different mindset and a way of life. That's what makes us different. It's the same reason white people lock their doors when nigs walk by their car, they know.

Humans evolve, both psychically and mentally, by seeking to better ourselves, although very slowly.
By failing to learn from history, it's very slow actually, but don't let that fool you because we really do have the potential to make monumental strides if we put our minds to it, and stopped "numbing ourselves with food, tv, drugs etc".

Look at those "What will the future look like" conventions from back in the 60's in America, that is a positive attitude! Not "we're all going to be dead in 20 years from nuclear annihilation".

So a woman as minister of defense is only good when you dont have to defend your country, nice

Warfare is pretty much the most glaring evidence of there being a difference in how effective different genders are at different roles. The reason being is because warfare is inherently meritocratic. The reason for this is because, even if an army hasn't selected its personnel based on ability, when it meets with another army, the overall superior force will always win. Knowing this, one can clearly look at how few effective female military leaders there have been, and draw the conclusion that there is an ability based reason for that.

Of the top of my head I can only think of two great female leaders.
>queen boudicca
>joan of arc
Yes they both lost, but it wasn't due to their lack of ability.

This is seriously what liberals believe.

That there's no "bad" in the world. We're all "good" people and it's fucking wild to see.

How disconnected from reality can you possibly be?

>poor as fuck

Given the same opportunities, i say they might be the exact same! Giving space to individuality and prejudices of those around you of course.
We're all the same 23 pairs of chromosomes..

Tell that to these guys.

>Given the same opportunities, i say they might be the exact same!

See that's where you're wrong kiddo. The richest blacks have a higher crime rate than the poorest whites.

You're trying though.

OP doesn't see the long game the Europeans are playing. All of those women (except Albania) have retractable teeth built into their vaginas. It is the ultimate assassination weapon.

>not knowing that Poland still has a fuckload of small villages and towns of people who don't make tons of money

German minister is kinda hot tbh

Having hope for the future and not being aware of the present are two different things entirely.
I am in no way a liberal, i just choose to try to make the world better, not worse.

I've been around plenty of bad shit, i'm on Sup Forums for fucks sake, but how can that not make me believe all the more in making the world a better place for our children's children?

I don't think i've ever seen or heard of a black criminal in Denmark.. That's all you, America!

Other than the european minister's being all women what is your problem? That's so sexist assuming a woman can't do the job just as good as the men.

Noway's looks like the my face hurts lady.

but it's a rip-off of the American, all they do is copy us

I woulda thought she was a tranny

Oh, so proud. Sells their own kin into prostitution all over Europe. Proud, yet they migrate everywhere, to leech off of anyone they can. Indeed so fucking proud and nationalistic. Try harder, faggot.

You forgot
>still europoors
>only known for perogies
>still filthy and crime ridden
No it's not

Trained in Poland a couple of times. They're a lot better than most Europeans, and the locals seem to have their shit together.

i think it's funny they refuse refugees, when:
A: No one even wants to migrate to their shithole.
B: They're always migrating to other people's countries themselves.

We have a lot of problems with eastern people "visiting" Denmark. Breaking into houses, stealing shit, doing trick thievery and all round spiking out our crime rate.
While Poland may be at the top of the best eastern countries, it's not exempt.

It's definitely not a shit hole. It's not as modern as much of western Europe, or the US, but it's by no means a shit hole.

I'm no historian, but didn't Rome fail because of their government

Yes.

When dictators/Cesars took over, yup. One man rule. *hint hint*

emperor commodus

no, they failed because they over extended their empire. too much folk to handle and not enough speed in information of what is happening. They shouldve hired the conquered germanic tribed to put the decadent italian people to work

Actually Rome was largely considered to be at it's strongest under Julius Caesar, and later Marcus Aurelius. Though yes there where some bad emperors.

>meanwhile in Canada

No he isn't muslim you fucking Sup Forumstard the guy is sikh

Rome was getting too big, wanting too much too fast
*hinthinteurope

would invade her nether lands

>partly true
Commodus, was not effective at controlling the provinces, which cost Rome a lot of wealth. Later he squandered more of the nations wealth with what could be considered early "social welfare" programs.

I wish polanball would return

Yeah, and he's fucking badass.

He was born to be in the army. His lastname means 'A hundred fires' or something like that.

[I guess you're mexican, but you should've said that]

Badass would be an understatement.

He was deployed overseas four times in the course of his career: once to Bosnia and Herzegovina, and three times to Afghanistan

He invented his own gas mask that worked with his beard, and patented it in 1996.

He was bestowed with the Meritorious Service Medal in 2012 for diluting the Taliban's influence in Kandahar Province.

Sikhs can scare some people. Not knowing the difference between them and Muslims.

hows that bait taste?

hes been to 'snia and 'ovina and 'stan?

damn....

It doesn't stop there.

He was a detective with the department's gang crimes unit specializing in drug trafficking and organized-crime investigator.

He became religious as a way to get away from a bad crowd, such as his classmate Bindy Johal(a self admitted drug trafficker.)

Sajjan was wounded during his service in Bosnia. Sajjan began his 11-year career as an officer of the Vancouver Police Department after returning from his Bosnian deployment.

Hes been everywhere. He could be behind you ready to pull the trigger if you plot something against Canada.

I would actually try to find him and shake his hand if I visited Vancouver.

The problem these countries have with their militaries is that they're legacy. They are not a serious force and are to be used as heavy duty police.

I would to. The man is a living legend