Post your gf's ass

Post your gf's ass

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

BBBBRRRRAAPPPPTTTTFFFFF

gf

how about eat my fat useless ass cunt

Tell your bitches to gain some weight

GF oc. Rate!

>hamplanet found
go eat a burger and kill yourself faggot fatty lover.

Nice file name fag

mine

Moar

It's my oc for real. I uploaded from laptop and then saved to phone

yeah right

my ex

mfw no gf

good god

major bubble butt

Literally me two months ago, okcupid was ironically my salvation. Don't give up man your qt is out there somewhere.

More goddammit

i miss dat ass the most

What went wrong in the relationship?

Same here bro

Fuck yes.

girlfriends ass yesterday

I suck at relationships, I had a lot of issues I never really worked out and I could tell I was dragging her down with me. Shes good people were still friends.

user this actually means a lot, thx Sup Forumsro

Well that's good you two are on good terms and frankly pretty admirable that you sacrificed that in order not to drag her down.

Nice user, more?

My GF is land whale... So no.

Thanks, I appreciate that

hows that

Like actually obese? Because if not I'd say fuck it and post.

that's a fucking dude, 100 percent

And?
This is Sup Forums remember

OMG.. she does anal sex? I love her asshole

Fuckable?

ex

hahah if she was i dont smash

front

Very

Rate/wwyd? My gf

Well I can't see her face so I can only rate her body, I'd say 7/10
I'd pull those panties down and take her from behind right then and their, and then pick her up and take her against that door.

this

I would have aborted it.

I just started dating this girl. she's about 5'8, 115lb, master race, and very pretty.

The problem is her sex is not that great. I'm used to dating latinas, and their sex is just above and beyond amazing. I'm thinking it's gotta be because they start so young, like 12, so by the time they're 22, they've been at it for a decade. You know what they say, it takes 10 years to become really really good at what you do. I'm pretty sure I was master of jerking off by the time I was 22.

courtney

i worship this thing every day.

gf

Enjoy

more

freshly fucked