I'm sure someone has already made a thread of this, but I just watched it

I'm sure someone has already made a thread of this, but I just watched it.

So what does Sup Forums thing of the 1st season of Stranger Things?

Here are the 3 opinions

Overrated but good
Amazing
Shit

Best show of 2016. My only major complaint is the CGI was syfy channel tier but since season 1 was such a big success I'm sure season 2 will have a bigger budget.

Did you feel like the ending kind of had an Alien/Aliens feel to it?

I liked the DnD in it. But I've only watched episodes 1-7 still one more to go. Wife needed sleep so we couldn't watch it tonight.

This should probably be the main thread. The other one contains too many uncomfortable truths.

Fuck off, shill.

Demolished

What uncomfortable truths senpai?

/nsg/ Netflix Shilling General

I want to grab a confused and delusional batshit crazy Winona Ryder and fuck her violently to try to calm her down

Is that even a question? What kind of husband would I be if I wasn't around to help her recuperate?

>hi, i just watched stranger things
>what do you think?!
It's amazing how many of these threads pop up in a day even though there is a fucking general for this show now.

Every fucking day for weeks now there have been at least 10-15 threads all literally the same. Same shit happened with F is for Family, Narcos, and Making a Murderer. If you don't believe Netflix is shilling here, then clearly you're a fucking retard.

Overrated. Worth a watch. A decent show that excels in nothing but remains true to what it wants to be.

I still don't understand you fucks saying your favorite part was the DnD

The DnD was extremely miniscule. Sure they used DnD terms to name the monster, and there was that whole thing about Will's confidence and courage being represented by his character doing a fireball instead of running, but that was it. Everything else was totally generic nerd talk, like videogames-in-CSI tier. Like I-need-to-hack-this-Xbox's-Mainframe tier.

All episodes of Stranger Things are available on Netflix starting at $9.99 a month.

>Same shit happened with F is for Family

I've never seen a thread about that on here.

God, please don't pay. Do you guys just want my ex's account info?

Could you be anymore of hateful faggot user?

So,

Great
OK
BAD

What and insightful person you are. Realizing that these INCREDIBLY COMMON OPINIONS ABOUT ANYTHING, also apply to people that like this show.

You've spent many words to say nothing, amigo.

It was a good time. Not much to complain about really, if anything at all. Soundtrack was cool. Kid bike adventures are cool. Characters were ok. Story was ok. Liked how it was pretty much entirely wrapped up at the end of the season. 4/5

>saying your favorite part was the DnD
He didn't even get to the lost knight yet, either. The cave with the weird flowers will blow his mind.

This