Most Terrifying moment in ur video gaming career

Most Terrifying moment in ur video gaming career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POYgUfr9XeI
youtu.be/SPJ3iPeof4s
youtu.be/rZp1s0qmEbU?t=3m46s
youtu.be/KO7mTPFB7e4
youtube.com/watch?v=WXvciKOS8hQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao this game was fucking awesome

The first time I saw a "ghost" in System Shock 2 and emptied half a clip into the fucking wall.

Lol yes. I remember that shit like no other.

Should make a similar King Kong game.

>HL2 We Don't Go To Ravenholm
>Was 7
>Required dad to play the level
pic unrelated

I still can't bring myself to play this game

youtube.com/watch?v=POYgUfr9XeI

we dont go to ravenholm.....played as a young teenager alone in my basement, no lie scared as shit. I just tensed up and flexed into scary situations lolol great memories

play it

PT
oh wait...

This scene gave me PTSD

Viewer discretion advised: youtu.be/SPJ3iPeof4s

Shalebridge Cradle

Logging into wow to find my toon hacked and gm's didn't refund gear cause it was de'd.
Cousin had the same happen to him except he almost had hand of rag finished

Those of you who have witnessed and conquered this beast, I salute you

ravenholm is in skyrim

fuck i wasted so many bullets on that cunt

>Cry Of Fear
Basically this whole fucking game made me shit so bad.
youtu.be/rZp1s0qmEbU?t=3m46s

Isolation
I still have nightmares from it

This cunt in Mortal Kombat 9. Ed Boon and fags literally put a jumpscare in their game.
I was swallowing saliva as it happen, so my fear meter skyrocket so bad that it felt like I swallowed a rock, and that shit hurt.

Fuck, all of P.T.

At least the first two thirds anyway.

pewdiepie did a better lets play

in all seriousness i would say

This

fuck man when you had to turn and run and you could just hear him chasing you

worse than a horror film

This motherfucker: youtu.be/KO7mTPFB7e4

Honorable mentions:
-doom girl
-amnesia water level
porbably more

falling in the water on planet Rilgar in R&C1

Fear 2

Enough said

The scene from F.E.A.R when you are about to climb down a ladder and when you turn around she's right there. Mad spoops

this whole fucking game

>-amnesia water level

This game gave me a mini heart-attack, I am sure of it. I had chest pains and had to turn the game off.

Call of Cthulhu for the Xbox. The chase sequence when you have no weapons, wake up in the middle of the night and have to keep running from room to room. Locking doors behind you, pushing shelves to block doors and just running for your life the whole time.

Ahem....
You kids don't know about scary moments.

THIS is PTSD inducing. Hearing it crawl around the vents panning between your head phones and in dark as shit rooms when all your armed with is a flash light and that thing that detects life forms. fuck this game.

I need to play this. Do you recommend getting stoned before or nah?

>you kids
>game came out in 2011

pretty sure every grade 7 kid was onto this game when it came out. we even had it on our school server

>You kids
>posts game from 2010

i had to stop playing that game. i'm at the part where you try to lock the alien in the stairwell but that one friendly creepy robot keeps unlocking one of the doors and walking back and forth through it.

but he isn't even the problem, just the anxiety of hiding from that fucking alien was extremely bad for my schizophrenia. I've had nightmares my whole life. Usually just random people becoming belligerent and attacking, sometimes wars, sometimes wild animals, but the worst ones have always been that fucking alien ever since I was little. Honestly I don't know what even made me think that playing that game would be a good idea.

When some nigga walked infront of me in dayz,or escape from tarkov,shit scared me.

Nemesis from re3

This is going to sound silly, but Subnautica has scared the shit out of me a number of times. It isn't like the horror build up kind of scary, but there have been so many times I've NOPE'd the fuck out, especially when you hear something you've never heard before.

maybe at the start cause theres not too many spooks yet. if you have good headphones the suspense and foley noises will start chipping away at you. you'll pretty much be running from locker to locker and vent to vent to hide in to progress through the game. i personally would not get high and play this game.

you'd probably be more suited to like alien v predator where you can kill a whole bunch of aliens with relative ease and overcome your those emotions through that. but jesus christ dude playing isolation is the wrong way to get over that fear.

Singularity was very eerie to me but I never played much of it. It made me hate communists as well.

Being out in the open with nowhere to hide while a fucking reaper leviathan prepares to fuck you when you least expect it

Once, I played I after some acid.
Shit. Bad idea.
>Playing Fourth or Fifth level
>Have to run to a door
>Hear alien behind me.
>Freak out
>See lockers
>See box
>See bed
>hide below bed cause freaking the fuck out and also on acid
>alien finds me
>die
>turn XBOX off
>turn on the TV
>shit, I swear I could hear him walking inside my hours walls
>See some kinda goo dripping from the roof
>run to my room
>door seems locked
>kick the fuck out of it
>break it
>FuckIttheAlienisGoingtoKillme.Dell
>hide below my bed
>STILL HEAR THAT GLANSHEADED ALIEN CRAWLING
>Then I hear some shit break
>I suppose it was a roof piece cause I can hear footsteps
>Pass out
Never fucking again.

I feel like the brontosaurus level was way more terrifying than whenever this moment was.

>>shit, I swear I could hear him walking inside my hours walls

shiiiiet son. this is nightmare fuel!

Fallout: New Vegas.
The first time I got into a fight with a Deathclaw.
At first I was like:
Meh, looks kinda resistant
But then I was like:
HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS MADE OFF? FUCKING ADAMANTIUM? IS THIS EVEN LEGAL? SHITSHITSHITSHIT RUN ARGGHHHG

Fucking same here. But i wasn't on acid, I was normally playing the game.

this

This game is so fucking good

It's the best and worst game I've ever played.

I never played Bioshock because I tried the demo and all the SS2 feels came flooding back. I knew I couldn't go through that again.

No game has ever affected me like that before or since.

>GLANSHEADED
Kek
Could someone Photoshop a glans on the aliens head?

i wasn't trying to get over fear, i love the Alien franchise. The fact that nighmares about being chased by those things is worse than nightmares about being hunted by regular animals doesn't stop me from liking the franchise. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that they show up in my nightmares when I bought the game, I just wanted some classic Aliens storyline to make up for Prometheus.

That game is just highly concentrated weapons-grade nightmare fuel.

Man, I can't even listen to that without the hairs on my neck standing up.

Doesn't turning the volume up reveal subliminal messages in that?

>Be me
>Summer of 2006
>On Runescape
>PKing with my online crew
>In the deep wildy
>OhshitIneedmorefood
>Run towards Magic Guilds to gtfo to ardounge and get some food
>118 in nothing but a Purple Phat logs in
>Literally 3 hit him trying to cut the Webs
>Losing my shit over what I just found
>EASILY 3.2M iirc
>an entire squad shows up
>Last fucking web
>Almost dead
>Spamming food
>Get down safe
>Ladder trick didnt fuck me over
>Everybody follows me down into the Bank
>Ask if I got the kill
>Spam trade them all one by one and logout after I turn off friends chat
>happy as fuck all summer

OUTLAST

Little pig!

That one part near the beginning when Chris Walker grabs you made me shit bricks

yeah fuck everything about this

Inbred mutant hillbilly retards from the fog

shit man probably should have put more thought into those decisions before your traumatised yourself

For me it was definitely whenI played Arkham Knight. Manbat was the scariest piece of shit ever. His junpscare when you first encounter him is absolutely unexpected and terrifying

I sometimes have nightmares where I'm trapped somewhere trying to face facehuggers.

Facing Mecha-Hitler in Wolfenstein 3D when you are 10yo can be pretty scary. nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, german yelling & 2 gatlings.

Destiny they accidentally released the spindle snI per at max light if you can beat the secret boss in a certain amount of time, after 2 hours of trying we beat it a few seconds left

>2011 or 2012
>(dont remeber when game came out)
>Ned for sped mostest wantedest
>grind this game all fucking day 24/7
>finaly mission or boss for koniesegg
>cant beat it
>grind for 40 hours about to give upp
>hurricane outside
>most hurricanes just past by like usually but i just play through the night
>30 secs from finsish
>power shuts down
>throws disc out window.
>wet, frustrated and crying on the floor
>gg

Is that Manhunt? Helluva game dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXvciKOS8hQ

>not OC

PS2 Slim? XBoX? How did you get the disc out????

MERICA FUCK YA

Fuck i shat my pants when i saw this coming

The second one has better gameplay, but the first one had a much better story. Sucks that they censored Manhunt 2 the way they did, but the psp version can be unpatched to remove the blurry filter that censors the gore.

i thought this game would actually get famous and have some sequels but absolutely no one talks about it.

Does anybody else remember these video games as looking like EPIC 3D models comparable to todays video games back then? What the fuck happened? I don't remember any of these old video games looking so blocky and shitty.

This.

Am i the only faggot who got scared by that moon?

>Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

>Playinf RE3
>RE2 memories in my head
>Walk towards the stairs to go up
>No music no dramatic build up
>FUCKING RAGGLE FRAGGLE
>Shit pants everywhere

COMING TO SAVE THE NOTHERFUCKIN DAY YA

This, but i played it after eating a 3 grams of magic mushrooms. When i got out of the mine i saved the game and went to my bedroom. I spent the rest of the night clinging to a baseball bat with the lights on

Also, i got scared by this one.

>Game: Resident Evil 3.

This motherfucker

This game is horrifying in a dark room.

And this one too.

>Game: Dino Crisis.

Yeah i know... i'm old :c

Good call

That should've been the first post.

this

I just bought it on Steam after seeing the comments in this thread and I'm about to play it in a dark room with headphones on loud. Any advice for me?

the very first fucking enemy in turok seeds of evil 2.

>mfw they nerfed the shit out of him and added so many OP weapons that he's not even a challenge anymore

youre dead jim

5 Magazines on back-up.

I almost forgot this one.

This fucking piece of shit is the most close thing to a heart attack.

>Game: Half-Life.

You're fucked m8. You know that sinking feeling and adrenaline rush you get on a downwards rollercoaster? That's the entire game.

source?

Alligator in the beginning of RE.