BANDCAMP thread

Share, tell them what you think, spread the love. Contribute.

Other urls found in this thread:

noriginal.bandcamp.com
fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/orvoss-g
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
yamir.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
yamirbc.tumblr.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
sophisticatedbeggars.bandcamp.com/releases
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/
wyndwood.bandcamp.com/
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/l-o-s-t-i-n-t-r-a-n-s-l-a-t-i-o-n
hnagatsuma.bandcamp.com/album/compositions-8
dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/viewer-932
husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
ludenwagensunnemarco.bandcamp.com/
anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases
justusproffit.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/394PoxM9Mh0
orfeaskappa.bandcamp.com/
mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

musix to hang ur shelf to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/album/chicken
>idm

FRESH: a change of tone, and I haven't released anything similar so I decided to go under my own name this time:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/orvoss-g
>lo-fi hip-hop
>plunderphonics
>4 and a half songs put into a single 12 minute piece of abstract instrumentals

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive, melancholic music
>suburban misery
>each release its differetn
>when prozac no longer helps

reccing
do more of these

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with some 90s emo and black metal influence
>songs about loss, abuse, and discontent
>FFO: Sore Eyelids, Swirlies, Have a Nice Life, Kairon; IRSE!
>free as fuck so take it

Excited to see some of the new stuff people post

hello! i still cant listen to all the new ppl but in a few days when im finally free i'll start spamming feedback

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
>noise rock / experimental
>post rock, ambient, electronic?
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
yamirbc.tumblr.com/

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

i wish youd post more music on yr bandcamp

the noise guy making hip hop? :thinking_face:
i hope the results are interesting and not boring

sophisticatedbeggars.bandcamp.com/releases

>Psychedelic
>Plunderphonics
>Music to ride to the end of the rainbow

Like the song Chicken Soup, could be mixed better though
Punchy as fuck, nice
Like the song armidillo a lot

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
RECS:

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com/

>desert rock
>blues, sludge
>psychedelic

also, if you like that sort of thing, check out youtube.com/watch?v=ia7gWc2cS8g

Recc:

>the noise guy
I only started making noise last summer b r u h

If the bass was thicker and has some fuzz, it would sound absolutely heavy.

Hi. I am dead inside. So much noise.

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-through
>Dark ambient mixed with some brighter stuff
>Created using analog and digital loops
>A conceptual release about one relationship and it's slow disintegration

I hope you'll enjoy this release. It took way too long to make it a reality.

If you want to hear more I'm over here:
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do other ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!
Don't forget to review my stuff on RYM (especially the newest *wink wink*)
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Some insignificant words
This. Needs. More. Bass.
Otherwise it's quite nice to see something like that pop up here!

Yamir's back, praise be heavens! Let his light spam feedback like crazy sauce on the potato chips I bought three months ago! Any new stuff you're working on atm?

Green is something I haven't associated you with but it's a nice, subtle, swampish green. Wish I saw more of that photo tho.

>last summer
Holy fuck I feel old...

wyndwood.bandcamp.com/

>Acoustic
>Bedroom
>Emo

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/album/l-o-s-t-i-n-t-r-a-n-s-l-a-t-i-o-n
>mother, I've been estranged ever since I've left your womb

More bass it is then the next time around!

This is absoulty amazing my dude. I'm in love defiantly. I followed you and will buy your discography on pay day. This is seriously amazing stuff. Please don't stop doing this

hnagatsuma.bandcamp.com/album/compositions-8
>idm
>ambient
>glich

dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/viewer-932
>Vaporwave
CURRENTLY 65 DEGREES IN HEAVEN.

Listening to the first two tracks, they're really good. I can't really give advice for dark ambient music, since I've never really listened to it, but from what I've heard so far, it's still good none the less.

This is one of the most beautiful thing I had read about my stuff, like, by a mile shot! What a lovely comment. Shame I'm AGAIN in a block. Who are you my dude, show yourself!

Understandable. Thanks for checking it out though, really appreciate it!
It seems really problematic for me to review vaporwave too since, to me, all of those things sound quite similar to each other. The general abundance of the music from that genre is so huge it's really hard to find a distinguishable sound, you know? Granted this thing could be also said about other genres but, especially here, vapors and other gases are quite huge. However if I can say anything about it is that this has some really nice fundamentals. For me the samples seems to be a bit too dirty and it makes the whole retro thing feel a bit cheap-ish, maybe that was the intention. You have a lot of more work to do in that department but I can see you going somewhere. I would go in terms of making and finding your own voice in this crazy genre carousel. I wish you luck with that.

I've said it previously but I really enjoy this. Even though it's so weird and strange, almost a bit too strange to me. But I'm sort of weirdly forwarded into this which is always great for any music really.

I will be honest that the intent was not that, but I'll be honest I'm still very new to producing music. Still, thanks for the kind words, and I wish you good luck too!

Haha, you deserve it man. ImWe should defiantly collaborate in the future

Holy. Shit. A spoken-word guy! YESH! Okay, I'll give myself some time but I was actually looking for a guy like that! Oh how the world works in a twisted way...

Alright man, let me know what you thought!

pre-orders are up on my album. releases in a couple weeks. doin a couple shows to promote it in canada. plz check it out avant-garde videogame music
>experimental electronic

DUDE HYPE
how should we communicate? I also do all the instrumentals but obvious I'm not as deep into the looping stuff as you

Alrighty. If you're into FB stuff put in a searchbar @epiglottismusic and write a message. If not contact me via Contact/Help thingy on the Bandcamp page, you know the one. IF NOT this then you can message me on SC (the link to it is under my bio text) if you have one. And yeah, write to me and we'll talk for sure! Although it's quite late here so I might not answer you as quickly as you might expect (also exams and such). But yeah, get to me those ways!

Nice and green. I would've picked crimson red though.

>Any new stuff you're working on atm?
literally nothing
i dont really feel like making music right now, it's not fun anymore and it's not exactly leaving me any sizeable amount of cash for me to do it for the money either.
i do have a really good idea for a song that i've been building up in my head for a few weeks that i do intend to make properly without any half assing.

Anti-half-assness is the way to go! Keep it going though, it would be quite sad to not hear anything more from you

husbandsbos.bandcamp.com/album/promise

>gazy
>alt
>slowcore-ish

I've already listened to this quite a few times but would like to make a point for others to listen all the way through. it's refreshing to hear newer gaze that isn't directly derivative of other early 90s bands where you can hear other influences shine through

this is really cool and also the first time i've heard this - the loop in vinyl arcade is fantastic

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>10+ years of experimental music so you will be overwhelmed when you have a look

I will never stop recommending these.

ludenwagensunnemarco.bandcamp.com/
>trip hop, big beat, sampling

Yeah, this is good stuff. Hard-hitting beats and unexpected sounds. Interesting twisted yet sensual atmosphere. Wouldn't mind seeing how your soundscape works with some more intricate arrangements though.

I know fuck all about vaporwave, but I like the murky and urban feel of this. I find your beat-centric songs to be your best, however.

yeah, this is pretty great. intricate, complex, layered, entrancing. it'd be interesting to see how this would sound with even stronger dub components. jag uppskattar även dina svenska låttitlar, även om de förvirrar mig något.

i do hope to get something out for summer, whether it's the 9 minute masterpiece of a song i want to make or some long dj mix i've been wanting to make but am too bad at electronic music to do.

im getting a summer job, and i need to get a real drummer too, so it'll be a bit tough.

i'm diggin on your stuff. you just released this today, no? you should be charging a few bucks for this release at least

yes, I just put it out some hour ago or so! I wouldn't really charge anything for it though, it's completely made up of illicit samples

if you're interested i run a lil record label here in canada called museum of skin. i'm also hustle flesh i posted my stuff earlier. get in touch if you wanna work on something m8

anajunno.bandcamp.com/releases

>Indie
>Dream pop
>Instrumental at times

Recs:
I like the Histeria on the beats bro
I really want to run to the rainbows in this moment haha, Really good Stuff!

Thanks for listening to the album btw, but to clarify, I don't really go off of beats, in all honesty. I just line up my songs as it goes on.

I definitely will, wonderful!

justusproffit.bandcamp.com
>lo fi, indie, folk, bedroom pop

youtu.be/394PoxM9Mh0
>new music video, lemme know what ya think

ill be checking these bandcamps and reviewing today

add velocity to those drums, nice riffage though

harsh, in a good way though.

just got this thing out check

orfeaskappa.bandcamp.com/

Bump

chill stuff, def good sample material.

Just respondin in this one, idk why there are two threads desu

Glad you dig it! Your stuff is pretty tight too. Have a tough time getting into most plunderphonics desu.

Aw jeez. Thanks. I do try real hard to make my stuff separate from the bunch since there's so much nu-gaze. You already know how I feel about your stuff.

>lofi
>noiserock
>home studio
>aussie

mouseatouille.bandcamp.com/album/fill-the-bathtubs-turn-off-the-lights-and-brace-for-the-new-millennium