Is there a way to painlessly and quietly kill yourself? that you can purchase online...

is there a way to painlessly and quietly kill yourself? that you can purchase online? I'd like to take a pill or drink something then just fall asleep and never wake up. no mess for family to clean up, nothing complicated that will get me caught along the way. Just simple quick clean death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

double bump.

Just go hop off a ledge idiot. Holy fuck you can't even kill yourself right.

pussy

Painless tho.

I guess, I'd still like a painless way out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

There is no "quick and painless" way to poison yourself besides inert gas asphyxiation.

I'm calling you a pussy for wanting to kill yourself but yea you're pretty pathetic

Tv and movie has lied to me then.
What would you suggest?

where can I buy a suicide bag? understandably google keeps it out of heir search results.

I cheated on my gf, I'm way past pathetic. I just want to die already before I can fuck my life up for a 3rd time.

Helium tank from a party store
garden hose
mask of some sort
hook em all up and wait

>Painless
>Death

Holy shit kill yourself kid. Oh wait you fucked that up with the painless death meme.

>What would you suggest?
CPAP mask, CPAP tubing, Helium tank.

The first two you can buy off Amazon. For Helium, purchasing a small tank from an industrial supply company is ideal. You don't want it adulterated.

It's been a while since I've looked, but small canisters can be fedexed to your home. You'll need to do your own googling for a supply company because I can't remember any off the top of my head.

Fine, how do I kill myself quickly with no mess?
pain or no pain.

just search helium suicide, it suffocates you and your brain cant tell the difference between that and oxygen so you probably wont even know youre dying

thanks

Ledge, or drown yourself somewhere. Humans don't splatter badly at minimum leathal heights.

Hey OP. I'm also thinking about killing myself. Wanna do it together?

I can't really mess this up. I don't want to drown though. I'm not sure where to jump from either, high enough that it kills me for sure, preferable instantly. low enough to not splatter. and a place I can actually get in to.

I'm in houston, you?

Tell me why you feel that way, OP. Suicide is permanent and never the answer.

>no mess for family to clean up
The act of killing yourself isn't the only thing that makes a mess. You soil yourself, your actual body is still just wherever you offed yourself, and if you live alone, it could take days or even weeks for someone to find your degrading corpse. There's no such thing as a victimless suicide, even when you put aside all the emotional bullcrap.

Norway. Going to Old Trafford in May, not anything planned after, I could fly out and we'll do the helium thing. Would it be OK to wait that long? I'd love to see that part of the US before I'm gone.

Go hard or go home, don't be a pussy. If you care what your family cares then why you doing it?

I hear sarin gas works pretty quick

My birthday is in may, I'd like to die before then. I don't want anyone to spend money on me.

I ruin everything I love, and everything that makes me happy. I'm going to hurt them again anyway, if I kill myself I'll only hurt them 1 last time.

My original plan was to buy a gun and blow my brains out. I'm looking for less mess than that.
Trying to avoid vomit or puke. Shit can be cleaned up fairly easily.

I cheated on my girlfriend.
She wasn't even a bad girlfriend.
I'm just a piece of shit.

Let a cannibal eat you up so nothing goes to waste.

Overly complicated I'd probably get caught doing this fairly quick.

Wait, you're going to kill yourself because you cheated on your girlfriend? I'm sorry, i understand you're hurting emotionally right now, but that's a retarded reason to kill yourself over.

Your problem is temporary. Become a better person, get professional help, ask for forgiveness. Don't be fucking stupid and throw away your one and only life over nothing. Time will heal all wounds.

I don't want to heal.
My ex left my for another guy. cheated on me. in fact every girlfriend I had left me for another guy or cheated on me. and I finally find a good girl, and I cheat on her. Dissapointed my family, for about the 100th time, dissapointed my best friend, dissapointed the one person that consistently gave a fuck about me, and did everything she could to turn my life around.

I'm reading they don't sell pure helium anymore. Thats bullshit.

>kill myself I'll only hurt them 1 last time.
The pain they will feel if you kill yourself will be alot worse than anything before. Your family will probably blame themselves for it. And its not going to go away anytime soon. Its likley they will feel it for the rest of their lives

here's a messed up thought,
when someone throws themselves under a tube in london, the driver gets two monthes leave and the clean up area is over a mile long.

you could be a bit messier

Then become a better person and make up for it by doing good deeds. Suicide will hurt everyone around you to a degree you can't even imagine. Your family will suffer from your decision and blame themselves until the day they die.

What you need to do is fix you life and stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're still young and what you did happens to every single person on the planet. Get over it and move on. Your problem is not unique and you're not a bad person.

Heroin overdose man. Seriously the most beautiful way to go.

sit on a shitter and just shoot yourself in the head. One shot, straight to the temple, should do the trick. Quick, fairly painless, and instead of shitting your pants you shit in the toilet. Easy.

People who jump in front of trains or any high speed vehicle to off themselves are just selfish cunts and deserve to die a much more painful way.

Yeah, you'll get over it in a few years. Dont fuck up your parents life because you felt bad for a while. You'll get over it. Your death will probably tear your family apart. What did they do to deserve that?

I'll just fuck up again.
I always manage to.
I had no reason to cheat on this girl yet I did anyway. The worst part? She gave me a free pass. an entire weekend to do what I want. and the girl I slept wit caught feelings, and I was too much of a bitch to cut her off, and she eventually meets my gf. I lied to my gf for 5 months. Because I constantly pussied out. I don't want to pussy out of this.

>What did they do to deserve that?

They raised a faggot.

hey there is this girl called sophie who is not only the most i have emotionly invested in anyone but i probably told the most about my feelings to. and after i dissapered for two days to get away from everyone i came back to hear she had been shaking the entire time i was gone and after that i couldn't deal with it, and i fabricated a text conversation in which i said i had intentionly caused this to her. could be worse

Get over your selfish urge to off yourself. Lose the self pity and improve yourself as a person. Stop going for the kind of girls that would cheat or ditch you for another guy.

sauce of this by chance? I'm just lurking

Then stop dating people. Clearly from experience you know that you can't be in a committed relationship. Either you get cheated on or you cheat. So, just stop dating and stay single man; then you don't get cheated on and you can't cheat either. Better yourself as a person.

Again, its your emotions speaking, not your common sense. If everyone pussied out and killed themselves over cheating, then there wouldn't be any humans left on this planet.

There are more important things to worry about. This girl is not hurt for life. She'll get over it and move on, and so will you. Take it as a lesson learned. Don't punish them further by killing yourself.

i think i know that nigger what's her name?

idk
just saw her on in a black girl thread a while back.

Tried this, some loud that my parents heard me from upstairs. You throw up in your mouth and aspirate it. I didn't feel anything but I was revived and was in a coma for a few days. It's not worth it. I was so close to losing my arm from vasospasm

Welp I guess thats off the table.

That's beautiful

Yeah. Leading up to it I decided to do it regularly, and trust me man it's not worth it. The first time I overdosed accidentally I was sitting up and went into respiratory depression, passed out, and woke up completely deaf for 6 hours. Really scary stuff. I thought I would be deaf for life. My parents were home too and I say goodnight to them every night and when I woke up it was 23:00, so I had to pretend I fell asleep in my seat for hours in case they walked in to see me because I couldn't hear them or respond

I don't want to face my gf anymore.
The no sex thing I can do, I waited for months before I got with her. But I hate seeing her sad.
And she wont be able to look at me for months. I want my girlfriend. The one I just spent a thousand dollars on buying all her favorite clothes and things. The one that forces me out the house to do shit that I don't want to do but end up loving anyway because I'm there with her.

She gave me a free pas for the weekend, thats why i had sex, but I didn't have the heart to cut the girl off. it was supposed to be a 1 night stand and I was too pussy to tell her to fuck off i have a girlfriend. Now I'm fucked. Eating skittles and gummie bears my gf bought me.
I honestly can't think of anything except her and offing myself for being such a piece of shit.

Inject a large dose of Ketamine in a tub full of water.