A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

end your life

i concur

Follow your dreams

Be the first girl to shoot up a school

Hey you kinda do, but it's cute so don't worry about it, probably lots of boys think you're cute but are too shy to tell you

this person is cute af

tits or gtfo

forget about them. Who gives a shit. Honestly, they say that so they can "fit it". In a few years it won't matter. Oh, and you look normal person to me

Thinking back to the first time I saw this pasta. You should be a feminist dyke in grad school by now.

True story, first browsed Sup Forums Sup Forums in 8th grade with my friends. A thread with this image was the first thing I remember us seeing and talking about on Sup Forums...

that was 8 years ago....

And I used to be a newfag....just realizing how old Sup Forums is now.

you look like a 10 year old leafy

BURN IN HELL YOU STUPID SLUT GIRL BOY

Just do you fuck everyone else and post nudes faggot

show tits with timestamp

The only right answer

If someone got trips, would the real OP post a timestamp?

you have to be 18 or older to post here

this kid just got a picture off facebook of a spic emo faggot and said its a grill XD

cant tell the difference between OP and jojo

I guarantee this will help.

Actual advise. Continue as you are, don't give them attention. Giving your attention to those "bullies" is what drives people to continue teasing you for looking like a male. If it gets to the point where you can't stand it then just grow your hair out a little bit, not too much. Or maybe dress in more feminine clothing. Idk

BORING OLD COPYPASTA. FUCK OFF.

Can't corner the Dorner

Old b8 m8 motherless com/AD187BB

Only oldfags remember.

double kys

This

If youre a sjw then stop, if you just happen to look like a boy then dont let that turn you into a sjw because people are "sexist" other than that who really gives a shit? People in high school are rude as fuck. No one will gve a shit about you after high school and it eont even come up in your life. Thats the biggest thing you should take from high school. Kids will be retarded and care too much who you are, adults will be retarded but not give 2 shits.

Can't tell, unless I see genitals, can't tell these days who's male or female just from face.

You little shits running around drugged up and yelling and shitting everywhere.

You need jesus.

Satan you gay, lol