Just found out the college I will be attending has penis inspection day this friday. This is BS...

Just found out the college I will be attending has penis inspection day this friday. This is BS, i thought penis inspection days ended in middle school, im a fucking grown man, why must they invade my fucking privacy? At this point, what is the point of having it inspected? Is this legal?

WTF?

Dude penis inspection day sucks. At least you get out of class for a bit. Don't forget to let the pubes grow out, it'll get you a better score. Also run a mile or two pre inspection. you'll get that healthy vinegar smell.

I just trimmed the edges last week, i am going to fail for sure. They could have announced this with a coupecouple weeks notice, this is very unprofessional.

I'm still getting inspected at work, im 35 btw

Wow does it really exist such inspection or is it some kind of inside joke?

Ah, I remember penis inspection day like it was yesterday. I got nervous beforehand and was having bouts of diarrhea.

30 and same, we only have to re inspect every other year now.

You pass? I had to repeat the 5th grade because i wasn't developed enough.

Yes I did and holy shit 55555

Fuck off with this lame bait

> 5th grade
> 55555
> five 5s

Beautiful Penta

i never liked
penis inspection day but it ensures proper growth

Questions:

Is penis inspection day an actual thing?

If so then why?

If so then is there a pussy inspection day?

Inside joke.

Yes, but only for faggots

They're faggots

Yes but only for faggots

Try a search you stupid fuck

no its a joke
>people actually think penis inspection is a thing

Lucky, i work for the CIA so i have to get inspected every week.

It was real for me and my gym class...

This is a thing???

There is health inspections. Though dropping trou for it is no longer a thing in gym in most places.

> John E. Dong

look at mr got molested and convinced himself it wasn't him being molested over here

lol high school

>never had penis inspection day

I didn't realize we had a fucking Jew here who paid there sheckles to pass through the system.

I think they started fazing out the penis part of the health check around the 2000s or so in most areas, but definitely still happening

im a native american jew according to school records. a lot easier to get into college and land jobs when im a minority of 2 kinds sir

People here convinced me it wasn't real. That was a fun day at school when i was standing there in my cheap white undies. Wish I had been prepared.

Witnesssed

>Carlmont High School
>"college"

Can't OP do anything right?

Never said pic related
> are you retarded?

No, there's no pussy inspection day. What are you, some kind of misogynist?