Going to a theme park soon as part of my schools senior trip

Going to a theme park soon as part of my schools senior trip.
Trying to sneak in alchohol but they have a metal detector and search bags and pockets.
How would Sup Forums pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Up your asshole

Lol drink after or before

You're doing it wrong, e is the proper choice. At my highschool they would take the seniors on a trip to Disneyland which everybody called "thizzneyland"

Not as fun as drinking during.

I'd go without being a faggot. Just enjoy the day you autistic fuck.

this you fucking tard
sage

/thread

It's a 2 hour ride faggot I'd be sober by the time I got there

Freeze it and stick it up your butthole you mad bastard

Put a plastic bottle of Jameson in front of your junk you dick bag. No teacher is going to risk their career over looking at your ball bag for alcohol you damn lush.

Amateurs

I forgot to add, mix it in a soda bottle. Jack and cocks you dumb prick

>Option 1
Pepsi bottle, syringe, inject whatever alcohol into pop bottle, seal tiny hole with dab of superglue.

Cap/seal unbroken, as long as you dont put a huge glob of glue on the needle hole, no one will ever know.

>option 2
travel shampoo bottle (or whatever, approx. size) filled with strongest booze, shove it up your pooper. Unpleasant 2 hours, would not recommend

you're actually retarded and you'll get your whole school in trouble. they might actually just throw you in a cell for the night no lie. they'll actually call your parents and make them pick you up. nice

take molly instead and parachute it right before you go in

If you're somewhere sunny just but it in a bottle of sunscreen or something.

Make sure to bring shit like mints, chips, chocolates etc. to mask the smell on your breath.

Vodka in a water bottle, works every time, or whiskey in a bottle of coke with barely any coke. We do it all the time at our school

wear a heavy hoodie and stuff the bottle half way in your pants, to essentially just make yourself look fat. Throwing another hoodie to cover up the bottle helps seal the look and hide your drink. Assuming teachers wont be perusing you the entire trip once you get a chance get to a bathroom or a secluded place in the park and down it alone or with friends.

>loose cargo shorts
>a belt you dumb cunt no sagging bs
> 1 or 2 camelpak linings (typically 1-2 liters each)
>liqor, Cruzan or a cheaper whiskey is high alchol content and doesn't taste like ever clear
>or get everclear for the most distribution
> leave enough air in the bags to keep the containers up under your belt on one end and the other end duck taped up under your thighs like a repelling harness.
Deal with the pain. And don't walk like a cowboy for 3-3.5 liters of alchol

You're all idiots.

The night before, simply throw a small bag with said liquid over the fence or put it somewhere you can get it after entering the park.

I'll tell you my teacher told me when I was in high school: If your water bottle has vodka in it, you have bigger problems than the teacher can give you.

ie, underage drinking is a joke compared to being an alcoholic for the rest of your life.

with that in mind, do whatever the fuck you want. vodka in a water bottle should keep you buzzed all day.

Just get some pills instead.

why even go to school if youre just going to get sloshed.

just go get your factory/construction/coal mining job and be done with it

I may be wrong so op correct me if I am, when you stated "PART of the seinor trip" I was assuming some sort of multiday event. If I was wrong you could still do this and make money if you wanted there is a nozzle at the end and you could in effect sell drinks. No one will risk reaching up your pants at the risk of being labeled a pedo/sexual criminal before finding what they want.
Secondly guy has the best opinion

Find a perimeter boarder fence area that has cracks, fill up gatorade bottle with hard alcohol, put bottle through crack in fence, get in park, and go retrieve it. helps if you color the alcohol with food coloring appropriate the the gatorade flavor on the label.

Youre gonna have to scout for fences obviously.

Seriously. Theme parks are a lot of fun on narcotics.

Too much booze and you might puke or get a headache.

Cut lining of purse or bag insert wine bota, stitch lining back. Fill with booze of choice and enjoy

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

Go buy some McDonalds and pour the Coke out and just use the sippy cup.

Hide it in your stomach you retard. Just drink the whole bottle and when it comes time later that you want to get trashed, vomit it back up and drink it again.