Listens to song at night

>listens to song at night
>imagines he is playing it in front of the whole school and that one girl is looking at him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AF-56uwiukk
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did this for years even after finishing highschool, then stopped when I started learning an instrument.
Now I imagine future me playing a song instead.

What's your go to imaginary band anons?

Whatever artist or band im listening to is me

Further more, the send one is me, o so pathetic.

How do I stop doing this? When I look back over what I just did, I just feel incredibly sad and lonely.

I know people who can't enjoy music if they don't do this

What does it mean

you guys have shit imaginations
youtube.com/watch?v=AF-56uwiukk

>He imagines him being interviewed and asked about his music

Some people feel the urge to fantasticate while they listen to a song or think about something involving them. I was one of those tbf

>listens to energetic song
>imagines it as the soundtrack to a high-octane trailer for a nonexistent film

Holy shit that's dumb, I'm glad I'm not that insec-

fuck this thread

Every musician has done this...

hit too close home, user?

>be from chicago
>imagine getting shot and killed and/or chased by police or whooping niggas' ass

Every girl I liked in high school I dated and slept with so I don't really know that feel. When I think about them I think about how happy I am I didn't end up with them.

One of them I'm still friends with though. She's my bud even though she's batshit insane.

I'd never have enough courage to even think about listening to any music I like when with friends, so it's pretty much impossible for me even in dreams

Fuck man.

Actually I just picture myself on any stage. I've done it before and it's fun.

heh.... who does that...

you win this thread

Why do Americans do this?

not just americans :(

>you will never be Gira right at this moment
>you will never take solace in mommy jarboe

stop

FML fml fml fml fml

fuck off that's not funny

>he imagines Anons talking about his album on Sup Forums

>mfw I compile spotify playlists composed of my favorite tracks from various artists and imagine its my own acclaimed album

I've done this

dam, user plays like THAT????

>He imagines what albums and questions Nardwuar would give him after his show in Toronto

fuck dude

>he imagines he made multiple albums Scaruffi gave 9.0s and 8.5s to and scaruffi praised him for how radically he changed his sound from album to album

>he imagines playing patrician tunes in the car for his future girl

>he gets severely discouraged about his future AND past by a grouping of people online pointing out common yet secretive personal fantasies

How much pussy do you think David Thomas got back in his heyday?

he imagines giving Scaruffi a 9.0 bareback blowjob while Scaruff fondles his nuts

I don't know. Songs like Modern Dance and Final Solution tell me he has some experience with '>tfw no gf' but he's so charismatic and intelligent it's hard not believe he pulled some ladies in his time.

>listen to song at night
>start imagining how the song would be used in a movie

FUCK this got me

pic related

also, what song OP? For me, it was always some RATM track like KITNO, where I play lead vocals AND morello-guitar, and always fantasized running in circles on stage from the staff during the infamous outro

I don't know this feel

Fugggg

Yeah it's really impossible for someone who sings in a rock band of any note at all to really be a turbo virgin

Rivers Cuomo has probably had sex with more than 100 women

Also I think it's sad that you guys think of this as a sad thought. It's your brain telling you what you could be if you only applied yourself like you know you could. It's a sign you have a plan for the future.

I was in a locally successful band for a second and even when I was in that band, I had that fantasy. It was because the fantasy isn't about being in the band, it's about being a dominant man.

lets not get carried away, three 7.5s two 8.0s a 3.5 and a 5.0

>wishes an user one day draws his album cover in an MS Paint drawthread

Nah, I always shoot for two 9.0s and an 8.5 before a complete and mysterious disappearance from the public, never to release music again

>'it's about being a dominant man'
>implying my fantasy doesn't include me impersonating a schizo on stage followed by me sprinting off mid-performance, a single gunshot heard in the distance

>he imagines making music so dissonant, extreme, and complex that it forms the basis of a new world religion wherein everybody tortures everybody else to death

I do what OP said but never this

fuck

was it worth it to sleep with a lot of girls in high school? I'm a conservative catholic and always wondered what being a normie atheist was like and if they were happy with themselves in the end

>he imagines the controversy his music could cause, how it could scare middle america and push boundaries, the news articles about his music and think pieces on the lyrics and composition.

there's not much you can do to push moral boundaries through music unless you want to put in the screams of babies as they're being circumsized

usually i see my hand on a fretboard making the chord changes....then i wake up sad realizing i still can't play guitar

>tfw imagine performing creep everytime i listen to it

why

I sang My Way in my dreams too :(

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU

I did sing in front of school though, but some cuban song because my music teacher was pro-Fidel

>middle america

spotted the west coast faggot

my friends don't even know