Who else hates this prick? Honestly he is the fakest and shittiest critic out there...

Who else hates this prick? Honestly he is the fakest and shittiest critic out there. He runs off of pure fanboy material, talks about sexism in movies, and has dropped quality over the past year in his productions.

This dude is literally the biggest marvel shill I have ever seen, I dont even care about DC or Marvel but this dude gives these shitty movies 10/10s.

Then he cries on cam about the BVS critisms then cries about RLM

Fuck you stuckfuck btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-yUfsxw7es
youtube.com/watch?v=OAy_sHmb1PM
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFVJ1tFSjE
youtu.be/2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish RLM would poke fun of him a bit more. Maybe drop a zods snapped neck or rain assaults pavement. How can you claim to be their biggest fan and get so assblasted by their style of humor?

He is not a viewer of their material; he is simply riding off of the popularity of other channels to gain noterity in the community. Think of it this way, people will look into his channel box and see RLM and Cinema Snob and all that and people will be like "Woah he knows all my favs xddd"

In reality be is nothing but a poser and a loser fanboy who doesnt know shit about movies other than reading RT and making a video repeating othwr peoples words

>I mad as fuck
The thread

his face is annoying and ugly so I avoid his videos

>The guy had this chip on his shoulder , like, you couldn't talk to him about anything other than movies. . This one time, my wife was making casual conversation and asked him what he thought he was going to do (work related) and Chris's response was that he intended to move to California and work toward being a movie critic in L.A. so there was this pause...and my wife asks what how he planned to support himself or maybe go to college first to learn about the trade he wanted to jump into, with him being a "filmmaker" and all and his face just changed. I don't think he realized it but after that he pretty much ignored my wife and gave off a little attitude for the rest of the trip.

Im not mad, im just speaking negatively towards a critic that deserves hatred

Jeremy is worse

Where is this from omfg

I dont know who this fuck is, but I hate his face.

At least he isn't a pretentious fuck. He seems to honest about the fact that's he incredibly casual and plebeian

His weird friend? Blue one? Yeah fuck him too

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan dot blogspot.com.au

Chrick Stuckmann is our guy. Fuck off, reddit.

ive still never seen an original opinion or any real insight that isn't obvious and entry-level as fuck out of him. on anything. ever.

i kinda feel bad for him at this point because he clearly loves movies, but there just isn't much going on there worth anyones time. i have no idea why this guy or the flaming faggot with the overactive hands/gesticulations who also has essentially nothing to say have the following they do.

completely baffling.

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

Low quality bait

Jeremy Jahns is a piece of shit. Shitty sentence cuts and always panders to the majority opinion.

This guy, Jahns, and most of the rewards at screen junkies are lowest common denominator "feel good" critics that know how to expertly craft opinions to suit their viewers and they keep their review nice and short and ensure that they never really dig into anything.

A critic who doesnt express their ideas fully and without digression is not a critic at all; more like a loser

Jon Schnepp from collider is a good example of this. The guy seems incapable of not yelling out his opinion regardless of if the rest of the panel doesn't agree. He also looks like some kind of human-Sasquatch hybrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-yUfsxw7es
youtube.com/watch?v=OAy_sHmb1PM
youtube.com/watch?v=rRFVJ1tFSjE

three videos reviewing the same film. THREE.

>Fuck off, reddit

his reviews get posted on r/movies all the time. fuck outta here with that shit.

>youtu.be/2qpT7bWSgwg

JUST

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

hahahahahahaha

he hates it so much he's' keeps watching it what a faggot.

Watched a few of his reviews and didn't mind them, but then he said in his Ghostbusters review that he liked Paul Feig's other movies.

>Dropped instantly

>this prick