Let's make a fake news story stating that Trump will be funding research into flat-earth claims and spread it like...

Let's make a fake news story stating that Trump will be funding research into flat-earth claims and spread it like wildfire. Bonus points if we get him to mention it on Twitter or in a speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ULFlIQ4wreo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

honestly, no one will care. people will believe it in a second, but it pales so much in comparison to the shit he actually does that no one will pay any attention

For the lulz man. Like the good old days.

need to go harder than that user. say he fingered his daughter and it tasted of caramel or he once ran down a pregnent woman and got off with a $50 fine. something that people will latch onto

lol would b funnie

kek
godspeed anons

Shadily, my brothers.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>napoleonic executioner
>nazi attire
>modern-day politics
?????
hello?

I can whip up some pseudo-journalism real quick. All we need is someone who can make it look real and a way to get it out to the public

Bump

OP a better one would be he had sex with Ivanka

Harder to make that look real to the untrained eye

True

Just curious, when did pepe get adapted as a meme for people of the left?

No, but Bnai Brith and Shillary tried to convince people of that.

I mean I run a Show called #FakeNews and can put in a story or something. Channel Name Is Eman Gamer

It kinda reminds me of when they spout buzzwords. Although both sides do it, the left can never see the irony in it.

Sheeit I guess it will get in as a story on #FakeNews Either way. I'll just embrace the faggotry.

Bum-Marino baby.

the point of fake news is to make it look like real news, not to call it fake news.

Not all the time. I pull satire and don't give a fuck. I'm planning a Sup Forums special soon. Maybe I'll post some autistic threads asking if anyone wants a news story made.

that... would defeat the entire point of this thread

Last bumperino the FakeNews Guy will do for you.

I don't give a fuck. The thread Idea is fucking stupid and By a hillary cucked shill. It's fucking dumb.

chill m8, dont get triggered

Eh, it's more the fact that this thread is a cool premise but the story to spread is fucking garbage. I would know. I write fake news.

>Self promoting this hard
>Being this autistic
>Not understanding that this thread is about spreading a story that people think is real
>Advertising your 363 subscriber channel for this long

ITT we raid Eman Turner

Stupid nigger

it's called fiction, welcome to the world newfriend.

Trump detected

youtu.be/ULFlIQ4wreo
Its just the intro and I've already cringed
Let's get him

Im in. Waiting orders.

you realize this is exactly what he wants right?

>I would know, I write fake news.
Does it get more autistic than this?

No it isn't. This guy is clearly way too retarded to play 4d chess like that.

He cant even play checkers.

4d chess is for people who can understand a concept like Chris Chan. I'm just a person who gives zero shits.

You make me sad. Checkers is a fair sport for really old black dudes in parks.

Helicopter rides for fascists

Hey Free to meme

Haha le trump xD rite guuuyzzzz

Good work, saved

Harambe....here have some better ammo. I'm 20, male, In the US, Have videos on several other channels under Eman56447 and was a lets player kid in 2010-2013. Choose your poison.

your photos are more cringe than handle already, I'll pass

your youtube channel is all the ammo we'd need, buddy.

I support this

Awaiting..with an "a," faggot

No, I think that you're wrong and OP is onto something. The media is so eager to take Trump down a peg any time they can that they'll bite without doing much research. CNN even bought the Russia pee story that Sup Forums made.

Disgraceful that the establishment that is supposed to inform people of what's going on has been hijacked and turned into a political propaganda machine.