Why do retards get special treatment? literally i don't fucking understand it...

why do retards get special treatment? literally i don't fucking understand it, they are nothing but fucked up versions of humans that have no applicable skills other than grunt work and they get treated by most as if they couldn't get hurt. people who are perfectly normal get worse treatment like bullying and shit and retards get a free pass because they're retarded, like they even know what the hell is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pcw0rCTcno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pcw0rCTcno

thanks for this

Everyone is retarded just to a different degree.

It's a huge spectrum.

I don't have a problem with the ultra retards being treated nicely, it's just when they're spoiled little nigger assholes that pisses me off, those types should be thrown in the street; waste of oxygen.

You're welcome.

i dont think they should be treated like shit but when someone, for example, asks them to prom with the ONLY reason being pity towards them being retarded, it pisses me off because there are a ton of other people that are treated like shit and being retarded is like a free pass to a lot of things

Why?

Why do we do anything?

I don't know man. I work with two mentally disabled guys, and while most of the time they're nice, they blatantly sexually harass every woman I work with. They physically accost peoeple, not to the point of causing harm, but to the point of being severely frustrating i.e. faking out people with punches, throwing shit at them, scaring people around corners. They sit on their phones for at least 2 hours out of an 8 hour shift. You ask them to do something simple like stock the bathroom with tissue and paper towel, it takes them 30 minutes. And my boss gets a fucking tax break for this literally retarded shit, while expecting us to pick up the slack without extra compensation that would not exist were we to have 2 competent people hired on. I don't fucking know man. I just don't know.

This is what pisses me off the most. My name is Michael. Every single fucking Wednesday without fail, one of them yells across the warehouse at me, "MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE MIKE, GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?... HUMP DAYYYYYY"

Every. Wednesday. Without fail. For a year and a half now. He laughs every single time. Most of the time he tells me 3 or 4 times per Wednesday that it's HUMP DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

god just kill me pls

I also forgot to mention that management will not reprimand them for a single thing. Nothing. One of them has literally told my coworker he would fuck her, and grabbed her ass. Management genuinely thought it was funny, and did nothing. I'm not some SJW faggot but holy shit I do not work in some shitty deadend warehouse to deal with, and witness this shit on a daily basis.

this is the type of shit im talking about, like they get a free pass for having a genetic flaw that most animals would consider to be a weakness

They're damaged people and need help.

when someone is overweight, its no help to tell them that its fine and healthy, you get them to work out and be healthier. same goes for retards, not having them function as much as a normal functioning person as possible is helpful because maybe they could have their own life without too much assistance. people's definition of help has changed a lot.

Taxes come out of my check to pay their food stamps, social security, their state sponsored insurance, and their housing. They aren't held to a reasonable standard in society why?

My point exactly.

Sometimes I wish they'd all be executed.

Your taxes would instead go to the people who would have to kill and deal with the feral retard problems. A problem is a problem, fucking grow up.

All I'm asking is why they are not held to a reasonable standard? If I were to grab this guys ass, and tell him I wanted to fuck him, he would flip his shit. I wouldn't doubt if he would get physically violent. He pulled a knife on me once for throwing a snowball at him, after he threw one at me. Tell me why this is acceptable. Explain it to me.

you dipshit i never said anything about killing them, im just saying the "help" and special treatment they get now is helping absolutely no one

It is what it is faggot. I don't expect my dog to do human shit cause she's not capable. I can't expect a retarded person to be less retarded anymore than I could expect you to be less of a faggot.

It's just the way shit is, there's no "reason" for most shit.

>comparing
>humans
>and
>dogs

Retards and dogs aren't that far off sometimes.

Dogs to retards actually.

And I only explain this to you because I assume you're neither a dog or a retard and are capable of understanding things. Cause I treat retards and dogs and people differently, because they're all different.

I swear it would make sense if you weren't autistic.

but you can expect a human not to be a total fucking nuisance, just like you can train a dog to not shit and piss in the house

Only if the human is capable of understanding. I'm not a doctor and I'm sure this isn't completely correct, but around here we call people who are not capable of understanding, "retards"
Am I getting trolled?

there are certain degrees of retarded, retarded people that can be let loose to do a part time job or shop or some shit can be told simple instructions and be expected to follow through with training, of course im not going to expect some absolute potato to act perfectly normal, just dont give every retard a pass simply for being retarded

fair enough. And to answer the question in a less smartass way, the reason most people give disabled people a pass is because they let their sympathy cloud their judgment.

Most probably think that someone mentally challenged suffers more than them, which helps them look the negatives not only in the person but themselves. Basically they get a free pass because most find them to be completely harmless.

In reality no one is completely harmless.

like ive said, it doesnt do any help to act like they arent retarded, and accept it and try to help them cope with it, thats not too crazy right?