Gymbros are actually closeted homos looking for an excuse to check out and touch other men

Gymbros are actually closeted homos looking for an excuse to check out and touch other men.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip:
>You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40qDCccXJmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so you wanting to fuck dudes.. or you just a closet homo as well?

I want to fuck dudes obv couldn't you tell by the way I was mirin?

Checked.

Don't be jealous just because your a fat fuck

I'm not jealous nor fat. Actually a lanky manlet smoker and drinker.

Idgaf about dying 10 years early, also
Why do they all scream london?

thats a retarded example, if anything they're gay because all they care about is muscles and mirin other muscles and probably develope muscle fetishes like bodybuilding.com for example, whenever someone post a twink they lose their shit and get shameful boners

youtube.com/watch?v=40qDCccXJmc

actual footage sorry just spaming randomt threads since i run drunk

Is that you lol

i go to the gym and im not gay. had a gf for 3 years and fucked 4 other chicks up until this day. i was actually overweight about to be tyoe 2 diabetic and decided to change my diet and lift and do mad cardio everyday and lost the weight and feel amazing. Saw changes within the first week and felt better each day. Still cheat on my diet here and there but Im still putting in the work. Its fun bettering yourself once you experience the pleasure in gains and results from your hard work. Try it sometime fatty. Heres a chick I fucked most recently.

yo reply oldfriends newfriends roodys whatever i im here runin drunk as faaaak hello from jewrop

yep

You sound slavic. I'm Croatian.
Živio Trump brate

are you the OP from the thread earlier who was whining about people going to the gym?

Also
>Gymbros are actually closeted homos looking for an excuse to check out and touch other men.
>closeted
>implying
come to the gym with me bby and we can work on those glutes ;;)

No just trying to trigger some pelvic thrusts in my rectal area

i have russian heritage i live in balkans TRYUMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay so I admire the strength of other men, and want to aspire to physically fit myself. The guy in your picture is physically fit and I'm getting to that point where his is, but I wouldn't care for touching him. I'm not gay at all, he does look a bit fruity with the hair and clothing.

Straightbros are actually closeted homos looking for an excuse to check out and not go to them gym.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip:
>You can't squat lmao2pl8

bunp

I wanna be fit but wouldn't know where to start.
isn't of much help because basically
this

I actually dig your videos they're endearing

im here since 2008 hope u seen the deleted ones TOPLAZORS

That's not entirely true. They also wanna be checked out by other men, so obviously they wanna look good.

Will you reupload your old vids? The comments mentioned a spook squad, and now I'm intrigued.

go hang out on misc you'll find out how gay they really are