Good evening, anonymous...

Good evening, anonymous, and welcome to the after hours bar! I believe we may still have a diviner somewhere around here to deliver tarot readings, and you can always request a fortune cookie if not. Though I’m not entirely who’s in charge of those.

ON TAP:
>Tarot, if our local diviner is still in (roll trips)
>Fortune cookie (supply a name to receive it)
>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy thoughts

Thank you for stopping by, and please remember that you are loved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khG5ZlppKhw
youtu.be/zp-_O90v0hI
youtube.com/watch?v=lYTn-sdAgLw
youtu.be/gR6tz8M8Kbo
youtube.com/watch?v=njEP03Tb6v0\
youtube.com/watch?v=-w2VfNUi7aw
youtu.be/CgcyO2oP4cs
youtube.com/watch?v=ryxXAiVXVic
youtube.com/watch?v=tazb4dSQNbs
youtube.com/watch?v=BOXn5BrHOgM
youtube.com/watch?v=JieNc2qMDHo
youtu.be/6tDuqyHCORQ?list=PL6akIKaXBeU1HCUVJxGO4gLG9a5bzSz08
youtu.be/kMmq4Zp-pDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lemon Drop, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=khG5ZlppKhw

Just going to have this one in the background whilst watching this thread

After hours are illegal though.

hey jill, can i get my usual?
its been another one of those days...

Whiskey on the rocks please

I'm not sober enough to serve as the bartender tonight hon

thanks for posting the music, i too will have this playing.

by the way iam the heartbroken fella from the last thread.

need advice, truly has been the hardest thing ive ever been through.

my best friend, my world, has left me. i know my pain is not special, and everyone at some point has gone through this. im just curious as to how others have gotten through the pain, accepted it, etc etc.

together for 5 year. lived together 4 years. im 25 by the way. if that matters.

Life is short but there is certainly no shortage of people in this world. If you keep your eyes open I am sure you can find another who is suitable.

Of course I have no experience with that sort of thing so I'm not the best to advise you.

Hey everyone

Well darn it, managed to miss an entire thread due to things that required my attention

again

Hello again everyone

-Sweet Roll

Nice! Would it be okay if I made the sprites animate?

Damn, well there you go! That's very positive, that girl has a heart of gold.

Me too. Could you guess what game i'd like to make? What would you make?

I would~

Byye

(Quoted from before)
~Rock

You ever see the anime Bartender?

Is neptunes sword part of her nep-gear?

I'm still around. Obviously.

Got nothing good to do tonight. Just like every night.

Forgot my sig....

I'll have a Brandtini for the road, please~

its lonely most nights
i'll never know what romantic fulfillment feels like
i dont even want sex, i just need a cute warm body next to me in bed

if you have that dfc model's number, id be willing to spend most of my savings for just one night to not feel alone

Mostly a platformer or a jrpg, the only halfassed skill i have is programming so i don't know how to do pixel art or compose

can you just piss in a glass and add some water?

Dunno if you abandoned the old thread

I'm hoping it's that. There were a few more options I mentioned. All probably more likely than this. But I chose to belive this one

youtu.be/zp-_O90v0hI

cmon, just go Intense Training on your Charisma and you'll be fine ;)

good taste love

>watering down your drink
Why not just adding some frappe ice instead?

Ayy

oh also rock The clocktower of Aria of sorrow is actually my favorite after this one youtube.com/watch?v=lYTn-sdAgLw

What is it in there? Secret jill beverages ?

"are you not amused?"

How bout a Large Coffee, black
Thanks!

Mantis

No can do'sville, babydoll. I have other plans~ Apologies, love.

what should i do if she calls me or wants to see me?

that one dfc model lilth who i've seen in this bar every now and then. she was very open about her line of work...

all the charisma in the world don't help if your heart only yearns for fruit that's too young for the picking, user

Malta please.

That's good Sweet Roll, honestly.

Today is just one of those days where it was a okay day, but everything just catches up to you in the evening

I'm just tired of stuff.

Good on you, really. You're a champ. I don't think I would've done the same thing.

I'd do a Mega Man fangame or a unique clone (bit of an oxymoron, huh? So you and I have something else in common.

Programming is a great skill for games! A lot of times, some great fan games or indies die beacuse they have all the art and no programmer :(

Hey! Malta plz ( I take so damn long to type these responses)

Sup Forums always did operate in The Grey Area anyway.

Mantis

Kek

At least none of the other options are particularly negative, just more so neutral.

Just trying to figure out how I can make this stuff translate over to the original girl. The one I really fell for

Hiya.

Mantis

on the top shelf? just the expensive stuff.
ah... I'll honor this one! coming right up.
please take care of yourself, sis

Classic series, x series or z series?

also wily 2 from mega 2 is overrated youtu.be/gR6tz8M8Kbo

Why havent killed yourself yet?

My my i'm broke so cheap whiskey will do, lets have a toast!

Forgot my image

Thanks Jill!
Ok if I smoke in here?

Mantis

because I'm on medication to keep me from doing that, and my family and partner all love me

i would absolutely love to fix things.

but im afraid it would be a waste of time?

i think the right thing to do is to move on and forget it.

its just extremely difficult to imagine that that person will become a stranger.

Why are you letting everyone off the hook, sis? You are sooo getting fired.

Grey is probably best market.
Black is risky, often not worth it.
White is boring but easiest to access.

What a fag tbh

I was just to say that was my second favorite! I like the Circle of the Moon version

youtube.com/watch?v=njEP03Tb6v0\

I get ya. Do you have an idea on how to do that? Maybe bounce off some ideas?

Thanks~ Real talk, I love Malta, so good!

I'd looove to do an X game, but classic is a bit more realistic. I'd repalce Zero with ZX.

Yes, it is overrated. Mr. X is one of my favoritres

youtube.com/watch?v=-w2VfNUi7aw

>I'm not sure she'll be in tonight, but I'll let her know a possible client was looking for her.
that'll have to do. thanks for helping out a ronery old neckbeard.
mix me up a fringe weaver before i head back out into the cold dark night?

people come and go in life, hon. it fucking sucks, but it happens. I would advise that you try and build from this experience, and try to move forward with life.
I'm sorry it happened.
I'm too drunk to give a shit tonight sis
that's me

I really don't have much of an idea. I was hoping you can come up with some, and I'll give input to narrow down the choices

I dunno if you've been around long enough to know the full situation though. I can try to summarize it if you want

The only idea I had for a game that seems possible would be an oddball dating sim involving machines of war (Tanks, planes, maybe ships, etc). But the joke is, they aren't made human, they would still speak and have personalities, but they remain the way they are physically

-Sweet Roll

Actually you know what good thing i did today this
youtu.be/CgcyO2oP4cs i love how the game goes from normal enemies to your rival going super saiyan.

Also you are kinda drunk ara ara *reaches for the top shelf*

Actually i was going to link you mr x but i felt like wily had more feeling of "the last game" also a lot of people neglect mega 7 but damn it had GOOD MUSIC, youtube.com/watch?v=ryxXAiVXVic youtube.com/watch?v=tazb4dSQNbs

youtube.com/watch?v=BOXn5BrHOgM

ALSO the hardest wily battle in history

youtube.com/watch?v=JieNc2qMDHo

This is my to go song to test every new headphones i get.

Hi. I normally just lurk, but I wanted to let you know that I'm interested in hearing the summary of the whole situation.

I'm not that drunk yet
that game also looks hard, I'd be terrible at it.
hey user, just wanted to say you're a great person and I love you

All True.

Mantis

Hello and Welcome.

Mantis

I'm going to sleep.

Here's a summary

I met this girl in class, we didn't speak much, but she seemed to stare occasionally and sit next to me randomly. Once or twice she kinda positioned her self to show off to me. We began talking, but I would always initiate it, but she would be receptive to the conversation and would keep it going. After a few weeks I asked her to get lunch (Wasn't worded as a date) we met up, along with another friend of hers, and just sat in the garden talking about shit.

On the last day of class, she seemed very cold and distant. We haven't spoken in person since (Been 9 months?) But we have been texting occasionally, and the conversations at shortest are an hour, but most are 2+hrs. We talk about most stuff except for emotional stuff.

She also has been trying to motivate me to become an EMT like she is. But for some reason she shys away from getting together when I try. She would say stuff like "Definitely, but I'm Busy" or just won't reply to it.
Then there's stuff like this... I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds. This happens sorta regularly.

1/2

Goodnight, Nep.

Mantis

Then recently this, which I think indicates that she see's me as a good friend, maybe more.

I messaged her about a week and a half ago about how I am finally starting the process to become an EMT. (She has been heavily pushing me to become one) But there was no reply. I gave it three days then just sent her a message checking to make sure everything is alright. Lead into this short exchange. I honestly think its telling that she did respond and open up a bit about what was bothering her.

"Hey, I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is all right"
"I'm good, we had a rough call the other day"
"Oh... Wow. Hopefully it wasn't too bad"
"It was a call for a suicide, it was kind of rough"
"Damn. I really can't say much beyond that I'll be here if you need to talk to someone"

About a week later I message her, and end up telling her how I feel. She simply says "Well I really appreciate your honesty. I'm just so focused on myself and what I'm doing with my life, I don't have the time to pursue anything with anyone" (Again, I don't doubt she is actually that busy)

Though I messaged her asking for advice like 2 weeks later, and she responds and spends 2-3hrs giving thoughtful, almost motherly advice. Not an ounce of awkwardness there at all

And then on Sunday I messaged her, and the conversation went well. But suddenly she dropped from it. Even though she was asking questions and seemed interested.

2/2

Even if i say please in a really cute voice?

Came for a fortune cookie. Name: Ulises.

Goodnight~

sleep well sis

Maybe you just aren't meant to love anyone?

Hiya Lewdmu!

Mantis

hey, anyone have access to the stash of fortune cookies? I'm just the person who makes the thread, and I'd love this user to get his cookie!

Victory! i love you as much as i love this alpaca mog

I grew up on the stuff, though most people don't like it.

I've heard people compare the taste to Grape Nuts cereal but I don't see it, it being a latino drink means it's super cheap too.

Yeah, reacap please. I'm sorry, I don't remember too much. :(

That's an interesting concept, sounds better than that Tank dating sim on steam where it was just girls in green uniforms.

I've had an idea for Metal Gear VN except it's in a high school setting, featuring Otacon as the MC.

I looove the fortess themes from the classic games, especially the Complete Works versions of 4, 5, and 6. Yes, 7 is underrated. I love this one

youtu.be/6tDuqyHCORQ?list=PL6akIKaXBeU1HCUVJxGO4gLG9a5bzSz08

YES! That's great too, I love the snes's sound!

I'm so sorry, I take so goddamn long to type these responses :((((

Night~

I hope i didnt miss anybody

Doubt that. I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. And for some reason, I have a odd feeling that this girl might be it?

Night Nep

~Rock

I don't have access to that
I'm sorry

Mantis

But she isn't, and it is just your brain fucking with you and making you have these delusions, look for a girl that loves you, not one that you have to constantly look out for in order to even have a small talk.

Fortune Cookie - Ben

Thank you for reminding me of the new era games, the ost IS REALLY GOOD like i was amazed

you're a sweeheart

>Ulises has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "78".

>Ben has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "51".

youtu.be/kMmq4Zp-pDI the actual fucking link kek

Same lurker user here, this is what I think. Sorry if I'm totally wrong about what advice you're looking for.

I think if you want to keep up the relationship and are seriously interested in this girl, it's important that you see her face-to-face. (I saw you hadn't seen her in person in 9 months?) It's one thing to have a relationship over messaging, but things can change when you're physically together. Otherwise, it's like you only know one part of her.

But that's just what I think.

Hey Mantis, how are you doing tonight?

so what are these threads for?

It came to me all at once one day when I thought about the "I sexually identify as an attack helicopter" meme, and I just thought 'Who would date a helicopter?', and then bang, there it was

-Sweet Roll

thank you miss Hikari

Yea. I agree. And honestly I did feel like there was something there when we saw each other in person. But I didn't see her really since then. And I still think it's quite telling if she still talks to me even after that.

But yea, I am sure I would have reached the conclusion by now, if we saw eachother regularly

-EMT

I gotta work in the cold rain tonite. But I got all my raingear, so I'll be ok.
Typical Spring Night here. Rain changing to snow with a low of 33°.

Mantis

don't really have much to talk about
I'll just lurk

Yep. So that's basically the recap. Nothing more to it really.

-EMT

Believe me i do my best trying to filter all the lewd stuff before posting, i think the lewd images are a majority kek

Chekked

Mantis

White Russian followed by a Colorado bulldog.

Can I get some happy thoughts and a fortune?
Name's SouthPaw.

Oh... Great. Jill is satan-incarnate

nothing wrong with a little lewd

>SouthPaw has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Friend", "30".

I hope you have a great night tonight, SouthPaw.

that's okay too hon

This fits your needs user?

-hug-