Can we all just agree that there's no such thing as "shilling"? ALL arguments should be considered viable

Can we all just agree that there's no such thing as "shilling"? ALL arguments should be considered viable.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/187476-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like something a shill would say.

define shill for me plz

Wow, holy shit, you are definitely a shill.

piss off shill

shills sliding hard detected

>shill detected
>scramble turbocopters

exactly what u are doin rn

I DETECT JUDEN IN HERE

FUCK OFF SHILL

ayyyyy this nigga can smell a thicc hook

yousa fucking idiot!

bustle.com/articles/187476-Sup Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

Remember when this was a joke?

WATCH THOSE SHIT-POSTS!

something something (((THEM)))

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
TURNING THE FROGS GAY

Shitposters calling out shitposters I swear this site is fucked

except this one, you fucking shill

you're more jewish than rms's toe jam

I shall same-fag reply now until this thread dies

Nigger nigger

fsdafdsaf

shitshiller detected

If you disagree with me, are you then not a shill for the other side? any opinion you have is shilling for something. you're never right, but someones perspective.

You mean sock-puppeting, retard. Shilling is completely different.

Bait/10

>ALL arguments should be considered viable.

I'll pretend you're not a shill for a moment.

This is not the way empiricism works. Ideas with evidence behind them have merit and are considered worth accepting. Other ideas don't get equal consideration for just existing.

Think about when creationists want creationism taught in biology "Because it's fair". No, that's not fair at all. Evolution has been through the wringer and it's still alive. Creationism is trash, it's just that a LOT of people have an emotional attachment to it

not bait tho. genuinely think theres far too much pressure to come across as someone without ulterior motives when it comes to political discussion. should those motives not be a viable reason to have an opinion?

>you're never right, but someones perspective
das sum deep shiat mah nuggih

>2
thats redundant
fuck off shill

>no such thing as shilling

Kay i know youre tired of that word being used all day every day now whenever someonr disagrees with someone and its practically lost all meaning..

For example, any girl in a bikini with beer samples or red bull or whatever.. Is a shill.

On the other extreme, the scientist paid to tell congress and the public lead was naturally occuring in the environment and that it posed no harm to humans so they could keep putting lead in fuel was a shill.

You. Read. Learn.

Missed a whole sentence..

I know youre tired blah blah.. A shill is an actual thing.. I need to go to bed.

What if someone is being paid to tell the truth?

Doesnt matter what it is.

It comes down to products and sales.

If you stand to gain financially from promoting something or leading people to it, and you do so by acting as though you are some other figure (in the bikini girls case, bubbly flirty girls you may be able to fuck, when theyre just trying to sell the beer, or in the scientists case, appealing to his own authority so he makes more money) you are a shill.

When it comes to the truth, sure. If you were planted in the audience where a doctor was trying to promote a medication that actually truly does cure cancer, and you were paid to stand up and yell "it cured me AND my child!!!" you are promoting a product by appearing to be some impartial party whos opinion can be trusted so people will buy it.

And that makes you a shill whether the drug really is a miracle or not.

There totally is, though. It's a known fact that organizations pay people to troll on their behalf.