I'm watching rogue one

I'm watching rogue one
worst star wars movie ever

plot twist... all the "good guys" die.

What the fuck is up with this picture? Its so uncanny but I can't seem to figure out why.

clearly george rr martin inspired

Nice bait mate

Kill yourself faggot.

Goddamn Carrie Fisher was so hot

I walked out of the theater, before it ended, to the nearest bar with women

Adam drivers face is photoshopped onto a kid

Well i thought it was amazing. I Guess different people like different things..

Are we done with this thread now?

You need to become familiar with the Star Wars Holiday Special.

It makes the utter garbage that is episode 2 look like fucking Citizen Kane.

agreed

to stare at them like a desperate cuck while you awkwardly drink your cosmo alone? i'd much rather be watching Darth Vader fuck up some rebels

Happy life day faggot

i loved Darth Vader in that special!

he was only in it for about four seconds, but it was solid gold.

btw can we torrent a good version of Rogue One yet, or is it all still shitty screeners made over the shoulder of some russian guy?

i didn't like it either. it's just the same shit. it's not a real movie. neither is TFA.

I was 12 when a friend found a copy of it (apparently Lucas was so embarrassed that he tried to destroy all copies of it). At the time we only had episode 4-6, before even the special editions with dewbacks and banthas in the death star musical interlude.

We were huge star wars geeks and after watching the first 20 seconds we thought we had found episode 4.5 or major deleted scenes. It starts with Han and Luke saying new lines so this made us even more excited. Then it sadly continued.

My favorite part was the 5 minutes of wookies having a conversation with no subtitles. What the fuck.

Whenever I get depressed about how bad episode 1-3 are I try and remember it could have been worse, it has been worse.

It was just released on Blu Ray so I'd expect it can be torrented now or soon

i didn't even think it was bad tbh

barely noticed the sjw crap in it

How can that woman and child be smiling!?
Harrison Ford is about to rape them!
He's right behind them!

implying that star wars was ever good

I'm a huge fan of Star Trek, but Empire Strikes Back is fucking kickass no matter what you're a fan of. Especially stoned

>My favorite part was the 5 minutes of wookies having a conversation with no subtitles. What the fuck.

is it on youtube? if it is:

download it

create your own subtitle file

translate what the wookies are saying.

"You slut! You totally fucked Grorrarw from the next tree over while I was fighting the Empire, didn't you?"

"I DID NOT! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET A GOOD JOB SO WE CAN MOVE BACK TO KASHHYK?"

"shut up! god i need a drink."

"oh please, god, not in front of the boy. you promised you wouldn't drink until you collapsed in front of the boy."

"he has to learn about the harsh realities of life one day!"

Poor lumpy, he is so sad from his parents abusive relationship that he shaves his wrists sometimes.

i did like a week ago

it's cool. once his dad passes out and his mom is playing Put The Photon Torpedo In The Thermal Vent with Grorrarw, the kid is going to rat them both out to the empire and retire rich to Cato Nemoidia.

>was

carrie fisher is so pretty on that picture