Is it ok for a guy to date someone 4 years younger than them?

is it ok for a guy to date someone 4 years younger than them?

Yes high school rule freshman dateing a senior.

I'm 24 and my girlfriend is 20. Her mom doesn't like it though.

i'm a sophmore in college, not senior

18 and 80 is OK.

Only after 21 dude

Depends on the ages... an 18 y/o can't date a 14 y/o, but a 50 y/o could definitely date a 46 y/o.

Do the "Half your age + 7" rule.

Well, it's legal if he's 20, socially acceptable if he's 22 and anything else doesn't matter.
If he's under 20, it's his choice but considered sketchy in the US.

>legal if he's 20
depends on the state

age of consent is just a social construct

only if he's 10

I'm 27 dating a 20 year old, no one cares as long as your not fucking someone under 18

Im 20 dating a 15 year old. At least that's what it feels like. She barely turned 16 in January, and Im turning 20 in the summer. It's weird she was born past 2001 and that feels weird to me. So I guess she's 16 and I'm still 19 but it feels like 20 and 15 and for some reason.

if youre 19-21 and date someone younger than 17 then youre a fucking loser

Do you think I care what you think? I took her virginity and she's kinky af, why the fuck would I care about her age? I accomplished something I didn't think I would. Have fun getting used pussy.

Legal and fine where I live.
Fairly normal and natural.
Loosen up you sound like a Dick.

It prevents pedophiles from wrecking people's lives by scarring them permanently but no I guess it's just a social construct

Legal and fine where I live too, I just hate the stigma around it

I wasn't being serious faggot

As a guy who's nearly 30 with an 18 yo girlfriend, you bet.

I'm 26 and with a 22 year old. Not weird at all once u get past your teens and everyone is more mature

What's the relationship like? Would you say it's any different?

My wife is 10 years younger than me

I mean it's kind of ok, kind of not. I was 15 and was dating a 23 year old. Now I'm 23 and 15 year olds seem like children. That's not to say some of them aren't physically mature, but actually dating one seriously is puerile and strange. If you're doing it just for the pussy, don't get caught, that's statutory rape in most states.

Honestly no, but she's not your typical 18 yo. I know a lot of guys that date younger end up saying "oh yeah, but she's so mature" and yet are just fooling themselves. Mine really is though. Each relationship is different.

Wife ten years younger than you, normal. So long as she's over 21.

Why 21?

Meh, 21 may be a bit arbitrary, truthfully 25 should be the cut off as the corpus calosum doesn't fully develop until then. It's really about the younger of the pair being able to reason with the same capacity.

So many people even near my age (30) and beyond it can't reason worth shit. I'm not concerned.

Your b8 is fucking stupid

Also, I would say if one feels strongly for someone significantly younger, then try dating someone older. Honestly, immaturity feels justified when dating a youngling, but when dating someone older, it becomes apparent just how immature one is. Growth can occur that way, but it will continue to be stunted by dating a child.

Unless you're 18 and she's 14. Then yes, it matters

Where I am, if you mean legally okay anyways, then in 95% of cases yes, unless the guy in question is 18, 4 year difference for a 14 year old isn't legal. If you're 19 then it's legal but still not very accepted by most. Most else is fine though.

I would disagree. If you feel strongly, go for it. In my experience, it's not the age gap that kills relationships, it's just a poor fit between people. That can happen at any age. And again, every case is different.

Perfectly fine. Unless you're 14.

That nigger is a servant of Moloch, not Kek.

Perfectly fine. Unless you're 4.

I'll be 31 in less than a month and my gf is 19.

So unless its illegal, who gives a fuck?

I'd say yes in most cases
16 year old is a bit weird dating a 12 year old, but could probably be passed as okay
20 year old dating a 16 year old, similar-ish story
24 dating 20 is fine
etc.