No YLYL Thread? What the hell Sup Forumsrodies?

No YLYL Thread? What the hell Sup Forumsrodies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrty0eKo2p0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
youtube.com/watch?v=U-1Uwryemto
youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/yrty0eKo2p0

fucking kek

You can at least help me OP

Shit thread

>Fag out about thread
>Post nothing

Guess what

Top fucking Kek

John, haha. Where did you find this one?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Always love this one
What.
MISTER PENUS
Admirable appendages.

I did not expect this to be this fucking good

Jesus I haven't seen this image in over 50 fortnights

youtube.com/watch?v=U-1Uwryemto

i'll straight eat the back half goat while the front half still breathing motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fucking talk food you pussy bitches. Got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch, i got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fucking throat fucking feet and all you fucking busters.
sometimes i order like three four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start cold whippin em at passing police cars i don't give a shit nigga the cops know i eat taser electricity like a german nigger eat mustard that shits like fucking parsley to me.
the sun don't set bitch i just get hungry at dusk

Now where could my pipe wrench be?

JEJ

youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls

Fucking lost.

Nice feet

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Fuck the banana meme.

thats some cringy shit you said there man, even if it was ironic

never gets old