What do women want ?

what do women want ?

depends on the woman

even they don't know, how would I

they wana shut the fuck up but they cant

who cares

Your money

depends on the woman. For the most part they want a confident guy who is polite until they get to know him.

Ok, ok, I see you user.

>implying there's anything that everyone/every woman wants without exception

Everything

To have their a-SWEET little heads crushed to the size of the TIP of a pin, mon frere!

Money

I am 32 years old, women only care about money, because it will provide them the security they need. In some cases they also want children.

We used to think they want men because men provide them security, then they realized it's really money that brings the security. That's when we got fucked.

Don't get married, stay single..... have kids later in life like your late 30s with a younger hot woman who is not north american or indian or chinese or jewish. That's the best advice.

bitter about something user?

Children calm down, I'll take this; women want to talk about their feelings, a lot. Then they want to talk about their friends feelings. Then - and this is in no manner related to what you want to do - she wants to talk about your feelings and also why you never open up to her about what you're feeling. That's what I feel anyway.

Money and a confident successful man that takes control in the bedroom.

Resources

money and hard dick

Not even women know what women want.

>what do women want ?

What do they want or what do they tell you they want?

To be retarded and make horrible decisions and not realize a good thing when it's in front of them. I take advantage of it most days of the week by picking up married or engaged chicks at bars and once I'm in the picture that marriage is fuckin' over lmao

And If i am the kind who open about feelings ?

spot on

Someone going down on them whilw they eat ice cream and watch tv.

The one thing I can't give them, girth.

what girth do you have?

>>girth.
CM

>jewish
you want to pay for therapy?
you thinks its just a stereotype?

first they want a cheerful man and then they want to suck the life force out of him and down play him into feeling guilty for something or other. coz they do not have any life force to start with but only phony face and character they want men to become like that too and whoever don't become that way is anti feminist.

men with money and power who aren't complete ogres.

get penis pump

4.5 inches is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Ask how I know?

HELL YHEA ,I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD

how do you know?

kek pls dont wanna know

My dick is thin as shit dude!

WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MOGAR

for the keks take a photo pls lmao
>>#nohomo

Omg is DONALD TRUMP. THEY ARE GOING TO PEE ON EACH OTHER!!!! YAY PEEPEE

>girlfriend/wife/ex threads
>what would you do? threads
>Facebook/instagram threads
>Pics you're not supposed to share threads