How old do you need to be before people stop saying "you're still young" im 31...

How old do you need to be before people stop saying "you're still young" im 31, and people are still telling me this all the time, but also saying i should know how to act, what should i know? i have no idea wtf i am supposed to do at my age who makes these rules? can we get an age list and top things ysk?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JfukE
discord.gg/4B5N3pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>31
>getting called young

yeah, that ain't young. Once you hit that age wrinkles come, thus showing old age. Thus why I shall kms when I reach that age. Gotta stay young forever.

by age 15 ysk

* girls dont instantly hurt when you touch their vaginas
* most people don't care about you

i dont have any wrinkles yet, but i agree i want to kms before i shit myself and that

if you're young enough to not fuck up your hips just walking down the block, then you're young enough to take full advantage of your life while you can

Huh, seems I have a few more years to live young.

Good to know though, and same.

lol, i have a fake hip from a car accident...

oh fuck
im sorry op you might be too old ;____;
that doesn't mean you can't enjoy life, though, just gotta be more careful and take it easy

31 is NOT old. It's probably some 16 year old who thinks he is never going to age who calls you old.

how do you enjoy life? im looking for new hobbies.

older ppl always gunna talk down to you and tell u your young

i dont think there was anything that said anything about being old...read again?

it was mostly in reference to being able to have time to change life things.

I'm 29, turning 30. In classes with 18-19 year olds. I pass for under 20. Get carded where ever I go.

People have no idea I'm 10 years older than them. It's amazing reliving my early 20s.

married? what did you do before? what are you studiying now? dont meen to pry, but that is exactly my life right now...

i spent the last 25 years hating life
and the last 3-4 years trying to lift my closest friend out of suicidal depression
this is kind of new to me too. sorry.

he convinced me to buy a bike so we could go on a tour in a foreign land. so that is my current hobby i guess, trying to get in actual shape so i can keep up with him. also im trying to eat a bit better and learn how to prepare food that doesn't come in a box. its all right so far.

Not married.

I graduated with a BS, worked several years, decided I wanted to go back to school for a PhD, but in a different field. Enrolled at a uni as a student taking courses to make up for the course differential before I apply to programs.

Means I have to take fresh/sophomore level courses starting out in this field (which I am doing now).

Most people assume I'm a freshman/sophomore. I don't tell them anything.

Oh shit, yeah. I just skimmed the original post. Carry on, anons.

What about you?

i have been hating mine for over 30, so i feel ya, but my friends have failed to lift me out of my depression, so i have shed them and trying to lift myself, but failing.

The bike thing sounds awesome, i had a friend who road accross china on dirtbikes, looked fun.

"you're still young"

it's a nice way of saying "you still have time to do shit with your life"

Once you hit 50 you pretty much need to be getting ready to retire. If you don't have a plan by then you're pretty much fucked.

hated my life long time

i tried going to school a few times, ended up working in security a while, cause its easy and money is not bad.

using my night security work to study computer programming, mostly java right now, trying to develop a platform that will be useful to people hopefully, and someone will buy/hire.

trying to get out of my failing/failed marriage too...

sounds badass
this might sound trite, but eating better food will make you feel better. and doing physical activity will make you feel better.

i've never found that i enjoyed anything. the only "hobbies" i ever had previously were anime and video games. if you're like me, i don't know how to change that. that friend of mine has an absurd number of hobbies (most are incredibly expensive) because he needs to constantly have his hands and mind occupied with a task. i'm able to be interested in hiking through his interest, and his experience working in a kitchen is helpful to me trying to eat better things.

so idk the moral is you should stop not having friends because they are a good gateway into hobbies or something, idk

honorable mention

what you learning in java?

interfaces
sub interfaces
classes
sub classes
delegation
factory
virtual methods
and that sort os shit?

also good for you man

im doing programming too

about to pass out, last interesting thread on b im paying attention to

what kind of food do you recommend? i'm trying to exercise too.

i also never had any hobbies, only watching you tube and video game, and sometimes not even enjoying it.

im studying on my own right now, but i want to go to school, just to make more friends.

How do you even make friends w/o school/work/other friends???????

specifically i'm doing the free udacity java course, i'm on lesson 4.

i'm trying to focus on doing mobile for this platform i'm making with a friend, but he is busy with his work most of the time to help, so its slow.

not op but cutting sugar and wheat did wonders for me. not gluten, just wheat. even if you think it's bs, try it for a week. try it for 3 days, even. see what you think. what do you have to lose

Different user,
honestly eat salads, i got to really like them after a while. Go light or remove cheese / dressing and unhealthy shit from it.

Friends-- become a regular at a really cool coffee shop or some place you can go to every night and browse the web / study that isn't too corporate.

You'll make friends with the regulars and have those random run ins with women you'd never otherwise meet.

You have no idea what regs go there and how they might help you with your career.

least this has helped me

i used to go rock climbing too and met a lot of people, but i made more connections at the coffee shop kind of places. plus being a regular has perks

just try to avoid excessive carbs and processed shit, and with a bit of regular physical activity you'll be doing better, then you'll have more energy and feel like doing shit

keep doing that brother. proud of you.

if i quit responding i passed out. gotta get up like 7am tomorrow for my java class (live off campus and gotta drive)

the two best friends i have in this world are people i met on the internet. i have only met the bikefag in person. was pretty legit. i dont think thats possible for most people. idk how you'd meet people irl. tbh i really dislike social shit. internet friend was the first person i hung out with where i didn't dislike the experience.

i dont really recommend food in particular. just prepare your own meals rather than eating out or eating packaged garbage. don't get me wrong, i still eat packaged garbage from time to time and its delicious, but there is satisfaction and enjoyment from eating something you put together yourself.

no worries, cya around user, thanks for the positives, i've had too many feels lately.

wanna be gaming buds?

discord.gg/JfukE

i dont really game much anymore
or mostly play hipster 2d4me sp games no one's heard of
sorry bruh. but there's a massive pool of vidya players to draw from so you should be in luck!

>discord.gg/JfukE
sure i have no idea what discord is but i saved it

im passing the fuck out. late here

but most gamers are loner autismos, or chads
makes it hard to find really good gaming friends...

uses this one then,
discord.gg/4B5N3pk

that last one will expire, its a chat program.

dat truf

Normally I don't post, this will be time number two. I can't help but find myself drawn to the topic at hand,my dilemma is either I am too smart or too stupid for my own good (not sure there's a difference. Anyway the short version is I was a med fag for the army and when I joined I was really fat. So when we would go on long marches (16 plus miles) I developed this line of thinking that in the future I was already finished and at home with a beer, which helped me get through it. Now fast forward eight years at 28 I seem to be drawing that line with life in general like in some weird fashion we are all already dead and the struggle is over. The weird thing is that it doesn't bother me, it just makes it real easy to discredit ones own existence, and now I have pretty much lost motivation for life in general and became a degenerate.

go on