Conan > Kimmel > Fallon > Maher > Colbert > Oliver > Cordon > Noah > Wilmore > Meyers

Conan > Kimmel > Fallon > Maher > Colbert > Oliver > Cordon > Noah > Wilmore > Meyers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xr3BdN6EtUg
youtu.be/FhtC_Ryz1Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ltlz5lvAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=HvV2JY8kbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=pWVTKTrLEwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>comedy

>all these fucking white males

Red x's= Super Fuccbois, not cool fuuny, Hillary Shills

Women aren't funny

None of those people would be successful outside of America.

They could have at least given Fallon a sippy cub.

>Fallon that high/not crossed out

conan
colbert in character

(gap)

kimmel
maher

(gap)

meyers
fallon

the rest are equally unfunny

Neither are men these days.

Can we get out of here with that "Conan Obrien is funny" shit.

Jimmy Kimmel is the only person on there who is actually funny but I would never pay to hear any of them do stand up.
Kimmel has the funniest bits, Fallon has the most entertaining, and Bill Maher has the most stimulation show.

Conan is popular outside of the US

>the British comedian wouldn't be successful outside of America

Ok, except for Conan.

Some of his bits are pretty entertaining.

Glad I'm not you

Why do you think he moved to America, user?

Conan is huge in Finland

Why do finns love him so much?

Conan > Fallon > Maher > Kimmel > Cordon > Colbert > Meyers > Oliver > Noah > Wilmore
Wilmore is fucking trash

Fucking kek, they wouldnt give Fallon a drink for the picture

He's one of the only ones who isn't obnoxiously liberal on his show. He's a bit of a moron, but a likable one. His impressions of singers are good, and while most of the games he plays are incredibly stupid, designed just to get normie clicks on YouTube, Catchphrase is fun to watch.

>Can we get out of here with that "Conan Obrien is funny" shit.

please go back to tumblr

youtube.com/watch?v=xr3BdN6EtUg

Did anyone see Colbert crash the RNC? So much win

Forrest autism

Fact

some of us like comedians who can deliver jokes without giggling like fucking idiots.

cant stand fallon "lol remember the 90's?!?" and the fact that he cant keep his shit together for more than 5 consecutive minutes.

You definitely do cringe a lot when you watch him, but at least I don't want to bash his face in like some of the others.

no, i do. if i wanted to see someone stumble through mediocre jokes i would spend more time with my cousin's kids. at least then it's cute when they get hurt or do something stupid, and not a desperate-looking cry for help from an alcoholic.

They don't speak English.

can you explain what "forrest autism" is for people who aren't suspiciously expert on autism like you?

Don't you hate that you don't laugh at what others find funny? Or is it a weird pride for you?

>jimmy fallon
>biggest alcoholic
>huge problems with the booze that have NBC worried
>only host without a beverage

top fucking kek

Jon Stewart > "Colbert" >>>> Bee > Noah > Oliver > Colbert >>>> Wilmore

(I only watch Daily Show-related late night apparently)

>le epic masturbating bear show
>funny

consider killing yourself

>Conan keeping his distance from the nbc crew
kek
where can i watch some classic nbc conan?
i know he's "better than ever" on tbs, but i recently got a hankering for some max weinberg and vomiting Kermit
youtu.be/FhtC_Ryz1Hk

None of these guys can hold a candle to Craig Ferguson at his peak.

literally like half of them are Jewish, not white, despite Jews making up about 1% of the US population

really makes you think

It's sad because Conan is way past his prime and most of his humor panders to teenagers, yet is still better than all that other trash up there.

>Liking Fallon

>doesn't shill for Hillary every 5 seconds
>awkward games with celebs
>one funny joke per show

He looked like their PM (at the time of his Late Night show) Tarja Halanen. He did a whole week of shows there.

>doesn't shill for Hillary
every comedian seems to be "shilling" for her because the other candidate is such fodder for jokes. of course they're going to make fun of trump basically non-stop. have you seen him?

honestly, set aside the notion that this is political and look at trump's reality tv career. if you watch that shit and don't fully expect 90% of late night's material to be focused on that guy now that he's running for president, you're either a fucking idiot or entirely too thin skinned.

> of course they're going to make fun of trump basically non-stop. have you seen him?
It's not just that, when the DNC threw Birdie under the bus and his supporters booed it they(mainly Seth) called them crybabies, manchildren, or losers whoshould #standwithher.

the effect of spoiler candidates (even unwilling spoiler candidates, as sanders would have been) is well documented and quite memorable to people who were ~10 or older around the 2000 election. the "bernie or bust" folks risk spoiling the election and giving it to trump on the basis that they didn't like how a system they supposedly knew was ossified and entrenched selected the more establishment candidate.

this is getting Sup Forums-y; comedians make jokes about outrageous shit. colbert constantly makes fun of how robotic and scripted clinton is. the complaints that late night comedians are shilling clinton are so obviously cherry picking their examples that it's almost like they've only seen the snippets of shows that someone told them would rustle their jimmies.

Bump

>Can we get out of here with that "Conan Obrien is funny" shit.

Conan has a sharp wit and his remotes and video game reviews are awesome

>Wilmore is fucking trash

What was going through their mind when they decided to give him a show?

stupid idiot taking over the tonight show in his 20s, running harvard lampoon for 4 years, and making remotes god-tier segments

Meyers and Kimmel are the only good ones and Conan is only ok now

>Meyers
>good
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ltlz5lvAkU

>Meyers
>good

And the only thing keeping Conan down is the fact that he for the most part has Z-list guests on his show with the occasional A-lister (usually Jlaw, Kevin Hart, Will Ferrel or Ice Cube)

This.

Spot on

Bee>Conan>Kimmel>Colbert>>>Meyers>Corden>Maher>>Noah>Oliver>>>Wilmore>>>>Fallon
Fixed it for you. Seriously though, Bee is the best of the bunch. If nothing else, she gives it the most to both sides

There is no one worse than Seth Meyers. He's barely a comedian. He's a wannabe political pundit who throws in the occasional joke only because he is, ostensibly, the host of a comedy show.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvV2JY8kbgI
youtube.com/watch?v=pWVTKTrLEwI

>Crossing out Colbert.
He doesn't 'shill' Hilary. He may prefer her as the candidate, but he still gives her crap. If you had to label him anything, it'd just be anti-Trump. Also, Corden doesn't shill shit
And why the fuck is Fallon not crossed out

He's still successful in the UK pleb, just more monies in us

I don't know most of the guys in ops pic but Meyers and Oliver are especially disgusting

At least John Oliver's show tells you up front it's about politics. Plus, his delivery is infinitely better that Meyers', and his Snowden interview segment wasn't bad.

And he doesn't have delusions about being an actual political pundit. He states in interviews that the show is first and foremost about comedy, while also shining light on issues he finds interesting. It's gonna be left leaning because he is. But he doesn't take it to seriously, and neither should you

But Meyers also said that he was gonna use his late night as a politcal satire. He openly admits it as well

Well, John is sometimes funny, and Seth never is.

Why rate Fallon over Colbert? It's depressing people like fallon honestly

>That 'Jokes Seth Can't Tell' segment
Good lord he can be awful. He's just so bland and never does anything good that somebody else couldn't do better

Fallon has the most normie appeal. He's not great, but he's a likable doofus you wouldn't mind hanging out with. Colbert tries to be smarter and edgier, which would be a good thing if he did it well. Unfortunately, every monologue is the same thing.
>"Soooooo, uh, Donald Trump..."
>audience woos and cheers in anticipation
>"Donald Trump went to a basketball game..."
>pause for effect
>"And you know how basketballs are orange?"
>"SO IS DONALD TRUMP!"
>audience goes wild
>"Too bad Donald Trump can't play basketball because his hands are too small"
>standing ovation

I appreciate how he has his political guests voice their opinions rather than "Slow Jam the News" like on Fallon's show, and he's more balanced than you might expect him to be, but it's still annoying to watch him jump down John Kasich's throat, basically demanding that Kasich make marijuana legal, then kiss Joe Biden's butt and ask him to run for president.

to me it's just poking fun, he seems to like to do the same with shillary

>People trying to defend Fallon in this thread
>Ignore the fact he just plain looks like a insecure teenager
>Ignore the fact that he can't even ACT like a likable person.

Ferguson > Conan > Kimmel > the rest >that hobo trying to make a buck> the fat faggot on cbs > Fallon

Do americans really watch all this shit?

>liking Kimmel
>he literally said he loves the new Ghostbusters and everyone who hates it is a mouthbreathing basement dwelling fa/tv/irgin