Im so fucking lost Sup Forums

Im so fucking lost Sup Forums
Girlfriend just told me that the reason she doesn't want to have sex with me is because she's sexually a lesbian. But she's my girlfriend so she's romantically straight. I don't know what to say to her.

Be a tranny

This

tell her to stop hitting you with all that made up millenial horse shit and just go get raped by a nigger already

Tell her your a faggot and let her finger your ass you fucking nigger. You'r probably so gay your faggotry rubbed off onto her.

Dude that's the most retarded thing I've heard all day. Tell the bitch goodbye for good.

Dump her. Make it clear that your sexual needs must be met in order for a relationship to be fulfilling to you. She might just be bullshitting you.

>she's a lesbian
Well then tell her to fuck off. If you're dating a lesbian, you're basically being led on to the extreme

The Sup Forums retards in this thread are kinda right

tell her if she doesn't fuck and suck you she better bring a hot notch home who will or your going to go find one that will

there is only one correct answer

Rape her.

she deserves it

at least she's not fucking another man like my wife is.

legit, twist her arm behind her back and bang her really hard. shes just being a prissy bitch and needs to be fucked proper

Threesome! Threesome! Threesome!

Just break off. I've seen this happen and I can guarantee you it's not going to end well. It's gonna hurt like fuck for both of you but it's for the best. Not even probably, it is.

Where are you from OP?

She's probably just tired of your beer belly skinny fat ass. She's probably cheating with a Chad.

So start thinking about an open relationship OP.
If you love her. And if she loves you. If not to both, then leave her. If so, be mature and control your emotions and value your relationship more than your jealous impulses.

There's no reason you both can't be sexually fulfilled and stay together if you love each other.

>rigid monogamy is fucking stupid and archaic

This. Bottom line is that you disgust her. She doesn't need to pretend to be a dyke.

Woah there legbeard, slow down. Just because you don't believe in monogamy doesn't make it bad or wrong.

He didn't say 'bad and wrong', he said 'stupid and archaic'. Those are very different things.

This identity fad needs to go. "Oh I don't want you but I can't face it head on because I'm a loser so I'll make up some bullshit" Leave the attention seeking whore OP

dump her ass op.

Hear hear

>"user, i really like you but i dont want to have sex with you"
>"wh... what do you mean?"
">i love you but i dont want to fuck you"

you just cucked yourself so hard lmao
"im a lesbain" is a girls code for: shes fucking the chad from work who is "just a freind"

the sooner you learn that it doesnt matter what women want, the better

Give her LSD and ecstasy repeatedly and rape her repeatedly over the coruse of weeks to break down here psychological structure and make her love the D.

Someone I know is going through this same exact shit, surprisingly it's gotten easier, as he is able to see other women while she sees other girls. So he gets sex from random bitches and emotional compassion from just one.
But it just makes him a bit of a cuck.

>don't know what to say to her.
Sorry bitch no sex no romance.

lots of foreplay and oral sex until she climaxes. then go boom boom

Thank for for the replies everyone. A lot of them really put a smile on my face.

tell her to get her shit together and fuck with someone else

Ask her if you can watch her get fucked by a massive nigger cock from the closet because that's the road your headed on.

Go on Tinder and fuck bitches. Don't be a fucking pussy

>Step 1: Don't be such a fucking Cuck

Stupid and archaic are just as insulting.

Tell that bitch to get in the kitchen and make you a sandwich if it is good tell her to stfu and hop on your dick if it is bad tell that bitch to gtfo with her deviant lifestyle

1 find hot bi-girl you're both into
2 get awesome threesomes
3 ??????
4 Profit

I don't even see how that could be a problem.

I'd say BITCH you better start eating my boi pussy then -)

Speak with the back of your hand you cuck.

P.s. If not bait, make the bitch pay back the cost of every single date, including your hourly pay rate for the time spent on them.

this is just sad

I weep for humanity

Yeah, insulting? To what? You're actually getting huffy over the sanctity of monogamy?

Give me a fucking break.
1) Tell me how actually thinking one person can be all and everything you'll ever desire or be interested in isn't just immature and naive.
2) Stupid is an opinion. Archaic is literal. Obsolete would be subjective.

Do the only thing you can do, OP. Take advantage of your situation.

In your mind, you need to consider yourself single, now. Because this "relationship" is over.

However, you can string her along for a bit and if you play your cards right, you can probably talk her into a threesome with another chick. Just pretend like you're loving and understanding of her sexuality and because you're a loving boyfriend you want to experience it with her.

Fuck them both raw and then dump her on the spot after you dumped a couple loads in both of them. Then thank god that you dodged a bullet.

And you believed her? Bad news: you are a cuck. Just break up.

You and your dick should evacuate the premise immediately. Godspeed Sup Forumsrother

>Anonymous 04/05/17(Wed)20:17:12 No.7281
Tell her you can tuck

"good riddance"

lesbi-anest with yourself your gf would rather be eating cake than popsicles.

This. So much this.

/thread

Tell her you sexually identify as single, then go fuck other people