So Sup Forums

>So Sup Forums,

What is your darkest secret that you've never told anyone?

Its okay I wont tell, get it off your chest

I've never watched Top Gun

Okay I take it back. You're a fucking heathen

I've never been able to cum from sex and it's destroyed every relationship i've ever had

i was raped

24 y/o and I haven't kissed a girl, all my friends think I"ve had.

.... then i killed him

MOGAR TELLS NOBODY HIS SECRETS

Then raped him back

Your issue is psychological. You need to focus on something else other than your lack of cumming from sex. Try and focus on how your erections aren't as hard as they used to be. Also, you could from time to time worry about whether or not your dick is on the small side.

You're welcome.

you aren't mogar

me either
apparently it's about fags in the air force or something

I think it's hot when people piss their pants and sometimes I do it outside or in the bathtub

YES I AM

My finger cared my uncle in my mom's backseat driver

I keep a journal that's more like an adventure log about me in a fantasy world

I like to write in it at least once every other day.

Every interaction I've had with girls has ended in a dead end, where I fuck it up through pure cringe power. Fuck sake.

My darkest secret is that I get paid roughly $5 by a shadowy advertising agency every time I make a cuckold or white hate thread on any board across this site.

Of course this is the easiest board so I just sit here and milk it all day.

Make more than any full time job I could get, hate nigs, privileged successful white guy from a loving background that lives in upper middle class hypocrisy because I perpetuate lies...

Dgaf in the slightest.

Hey my guy, its coolio, I'm in the same boat, as long as you don't become an hero you'll get through it

>>I'm 20. I'm in charge of my one yr old half brother. I had to taste his soup in order to check if its not too hot... it's okay, but I discover another thing: the soup is delicious. So I ate it all. My half brother is crying but i don't care. I think he managed very well the fast that day.

No, I'm nowhere near an-hero. I'm generally funny around my male friends, but the second I talk to females one-on-one, I run out of interesting shit to say real quick, and can't convey thoughts over text very well. Thanks bud.

quick tip for both of you. Stop being worried of what girls think of you. When talking to them, don't think to yourself what should I say to this girl, rather just go with the flow of the convo and treat them like you would treat a friend. DON'T PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL. YOU'LL COME OFF AS THE NICE GIUY AND YOU DO NOT WANT THAT. Anyway just don't worry about how people perceive you and the chicks will come to you. No joke. I'm talking from experience.

Hey, thanks man. I'm on the brink of that mentality, but I can't unconsciously do it yet. When I start seeing serious gains from my lifting I'll lock in. Papa bless.

I'm a bi-curious guy and I just bought a dildo and a small safe to hide it from my parents.

Post stories? I want to learn of your fantasy realm

I fingered my friends 14 year old aunt when I was 19

Maybe later, user. Still at work and just waiting for final call.

I'm 1/8th nigger

lol it feels great finally being able to do that. You wonder what you were so afraid of to begin with. I used to be a socially awkward wreck but then I realized social awkwardness only occurs when you're afraid of being socially awkward. So if you let go of that fear, you're life will be 100x better