Just saw this movie. I jerked off during it and came twice on the floor of the theater

Just saw this movie. I jerked off during it and came twice on the floor of the theater.

Is this rock bottom?

ScarJo is hot dude, it's cool.

I havent seen the movie yet, but I assume it's fap-worthy just because she's in it.

not by a long shot.

in fact, i'd say that's a totally reasonable thing to do, and i imagine somewhat common

You live a pathetic life

>jerking it to a whale

Yep that's rock bottom.

>be me
>sees movie
>squeezing my equatorial waistline into three seats with popcorn and diet coke
>so excited to see this
>notice a guy jerking off during semi-nude scene
>hold in all of my rage, men shouldnt treat women this way
>figure he learned his lesson
>continue watching
>look again, this guy is tugging his raggity sack doll
>white knight mode activates
>takes me 45 mins to release myself from overweight-proof chairs
>by the time i'm free, credits are over, everyone is gone
>think "heh, he got away this time, lucky for him
>as i proceed down the aisle, slip on several gallons of cum, rolling down the stairs
decent movie anyway

Watching her walk and her ass...especially in the interrogation scene made my cock rock hard

So you pulled a Paul Reubens?

Through the entire movie I was wondering what her panties smelled like and if her twat was scentless or musky

I wonder if her panties are clean with a little discharge or if she is one of these ladies that had a lot of discharge

I wanna smell all of her dirty clothes

They have IR security cameras in the cinema for shit like this. Thankfully for you it takes weeks for the cops to pull their fingers out and actually respond. Often by then then the stored recordings are overwritten unless someone manually backs them up.

You'll be on a list of some sort soon I'd wager.

I would pay so much money to suck the discharge out of her panties.

Me too man...I wanna know what her little cunt smells like...and I wanna sniff her asshole

yes

you're jacking off to the wrong movie OP

jack off to her nude scene in "Under The Skin", great movie imo, although that opinion would meet some controversy

also, it's pretty clear that film is why she got the part in GitS

You are a faggot.

If you must know, yeah, you're at douchebag level. You get one Internet.

Did you hear? JC Penny's is having a PeeWee Herman sale. All pants half off!

Scarjo nude

there's the scene i'm talkin about

watch the whole film

worth it

I WANNA SMELL SCARJO'S SWEATY ANUS

We all do.

Was this you? It's the only reason I could think of someone sitting in the front row all the way on the side in an otherwise empty theater...

rock bottom? More like alpha as fuck.

KEK

Man her holes must smell so good

No. I sat in the back...And the theater was more crowded than that.

I would pay every penny I earn for the rest of my life just to lick her unwiped asshole.

Kek...you made me laugh out loud

I might have jacked off too but I was with my mom, I'm in the abyss tho well past rock bottom plus scarjo reminds me of my cousin so that would have been worse for me to do that

>went to movie with mom

>he's fapping again

kek. What's your deal, fucking emaciated corpses?

i lost

>go to movie with mom
thats pretty bad
>go to live action anime movie with mom
autism levels at maximum

user can you maybe post a pic for us? or at least a teaser? you seem like the most pathetic son of a bitch to grace this thread, i mean that as a compliment

She wanted to go, I had friends I could have gone with but I didn't mind going with her... I wanted to see underworld blood wars and resident evil at some point but missed them both

what exactly in the movie made you need to jerk off?

I should add underworld blood wars is maybe more her thing but she wasn't too interested in that and suggested gits

It was her idea

>H-Hey Mom, can we go see that new movie, please?
>"You mean that one with Scarlet Johansson in a skimpy suit?"
> Y-Yeah that one
>"Why? Is it just because it's based on that cartoon you like? Or is it because my little man is becoming attracted to real women?"
>N-NO MOTHER! YOU BAKA! I JUST WANNA SPEND SOME TIME WITH YOU, NOT THAT I LOVE YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, B-BAKA!

kek'd

sides officially in orbit

No its rock tops

yes.

you'd turn down a free movie?

This is why im happy im a submissive gay
Why does every straight guy think with his penis?

No, this is.

I bet mummy had to make extra tendies to quell that burning rage.
>kek

Why does every faggot think with their asshole?

if ur submissive then submit urself to the will of the electroshock

Because real alpha men actually have a libido and sex drive that leads them to become the architects, inventors, and founders of modern western civilization, only to be left unappreciated by its future generations as they have been mislead by a fog of confusion orchestrated by people like you, a fog that can only be lifted by the true heirs of the throne of masculinity and progress, but whether or not today's men will inherit that throne and redeems today's corrupt society is a on him and on him only, faggot.

Naw, I already submitted to castration (which was super hot btw) and female hormones, at this rate i will cosplay as Scarletts character for Halloween

Kek

>all that cellulite

actually cute. remind me of my ex

which was super hot btw

No this is rock bottom

No one is talking how much this movie is medium core disapointment

Hold the fucking phone

IT'S THE BEATDOWN MEME GUY

it was pretty good, they didnt fuck it up too much. The 1995 anime is my favorite movie of all time

nigger

I would skip the sniffing and go straight to the licking. Just one long one from the hood of her clit to the rim of her bootyhole and more.

Fuck.

>Implying your neckbeard isn't an imperfection.

It was actually very good. How about you stay mad. That's why nobody is talking about it how it's bad. Because it's not.

I thought it was pretty neat that they gave her almost every outfit from the different iterations of the animes

I cosplayed as the major and fucked two guys during the movie.

Yeah well I jacked off THREE times

Scarlet's pussy scent is definitely musky and powerful and she fucks like a race horse.

Some days lotsa discharge and little ass smell, some days no discharge and a little ass smell. Either way panties are sublime.