twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well everyone on this board seems to be 16 so it's not that great of a feat

>tfw 70

how old are you

1987fag here, I don't know why I still bother with this Laotian Photobucket

Get off my lawn

Congratulations

I'm 16 plus 21

I just can't kick the habit of shitposting.

1984 here. Turned 32 in July. I've wasted my life.

Why did they have him playing a Spanish guy in a movie full of Scottish people?

born in 77
i've wasted for more of my life than you.

1983 here. Thirties ain't so bad.

Because the Scottish part was already taken by a French guy

88 here!
This thread made me realize that I've been on Sup Forums everyday for years now.
Its a real addiction.

'82 here. So 34. I'm always been 3-5 years behind where I should've been, but that's okay cuz I adjust my temperament and attitude for it.

>Spanish guy
He'd been around over 2000 years before he assumed a Spanish identity.

86 is objectively the best birth year.

I think he was egyptian originally

I feel like admitting, 2005-2011 I was a near Sup Forums exclusive lurker and rare poster. Maybe 10% of the time on /mu. Next couple years occasionally on Sup Forums and a few others...2016 now mostly Sup Forums.

For me to poop on.

83 here as well. Loving my thirties. Turning 33 in two months. Still rolling out the finest memes on here.

Nope.

That would be this guy.

They really aren't. Despite my previous statement about "wasting my life", in the last year I have started my own business (3 actually but 2 of them are just hobbies I happen to make money on) got engaged and am expecting my first child in December.
Feels good.

agreed

81 here
Came here around Drive era.

Wanted the leave but I like the ambiance. You dumb retards make me laugh.

Best Camaro generation reporting in. Striplings, the lot of you.

1980 here

Glad to see someone else was born during the Jimmy Carter administration here

>he doesn't remember watching the Challenger explode live on tv

>tfw you jerked off to Heather from ideepthroat.com while her site was still updating

original napster

86 here

Ive been here on and off since 2005 and I dont even go on other forums because they seem fucking strange after all these years, this site is one of the very few places, nah dare I say the ONLY place where I can speak my mind without having to follow "community" rules or be PC.

Dont want to get corny but I feel closer to you freaks that many people in my life.

I remember that. I was in study hall when it happened.

1995 here

> hit thirties
> control my depression, don't even use meds, defeated crippling anxiety that didn't allow me to leave my house, was on the verge of applying for SSI and giving up
> have sex for the first time in ten years, dump her when I realized she was fucking terrible for me even though she was the hottest woman I've ever been with, even though all I've wanted is someone to love for years
> confident for the first time in my life, realize I'm actually genuinely attractive
I'm having to restart life from rock bottom after being divorced in my early twenties and basically going slowly insane until I broke in my late twenties, I ain't got a damn thing to my name right now and everything I own can fit in a backpack, but I'm genuinely okay for the first time in my life and actually making some progress. I shit post on tv and I'm pretty happy, I think I'm gonna make it.

same here, been on Sup Forums too long

study hall?

I was 5 or 6

84 here, I'm fucking a girl your age. kek

Similar life story here, user. I think it's actually quite a common one. You're gonna make it.

Children... 1969 here. Get off my lawn!

Why the hell did they get Connery to play a Spaniard who goes to Scotland and then tells the Scots that they talk funny???

1544 reporting in

How did you old skool discover Sup Forums and what's you make you stay???

I'm from the 70s. I'm only here for the superior weed.

Her fucking nose made me want to throw up

86 here, fuck im thinking about all the great movies you saw in the theater and live bands, I honestly dont know how people from your era dont blow their fucking brains out, how do you cope with the world becoming a fucking pussy? Honest question.

>tfw turning 30 in less than a year

what have I done with my life?

Damn dude. I feel like I've lived a loosely similar life, just the ups and downs not nearly as intense as yours but just constant turbulence and getting by since my mid 20s.

I'm glad to hear you're on the up and up, reach hard and only settle for what you feel fits.

>tfw when everything post 1910 is shit

I found it through other forums shortly after it became a thing. The things I've seen, child. The things I've seen.

You're the first to make me feel young.
Though I'm only 25 and feel quite young in real life, on Sup Forums I always feel as though 30 is the oldest I might typically see.

For real? 47...I don't even know where to begin but would love to hear your thoughts on, well any aspect of net culture.

1979 here. Maybe being conceived during the post-Vietnam, post-Watergate malaise, the oil embargo, stagflation and general shittiness of the late 1970s is the reason why I'm so fucking depressed.

Fuck all you kids, get off my lawn.

That's how old Jesus was when he died.

I'm 37 and I've been around long enough to know that as long as you have enough money to keep a roof over your head and feed yourself, anything extra is just gravy. I quit a lucrative corporate whore career to get into filmmaking. Instead of 100K I make 25K and I've never been happier.

Only thing that matters is how long you've browsed.

You're probably a newfag.
If even that.

napster
kazaa
limewire
etc.

>mfw I see kids freaking out about kickass torrents going down.

Congrats on beating anxiety and depression. I know that struggle all too well and like you, I decided against using medication. I credit my fiancé for helping me to finally quit fucking around and focus on getting a decent place to live, a better car, better job and to take better care of myself. We met during a really hard time in her life and I was coasting and depressed. The motivation of never wanting to let her down pushed me in a way I never thought was possible and made me realize I was worth more than I had given myself credit for.

I'm glad you regained your confidence, as it makes all the difference in the world. Keep at it, dude.

You dudes in your 30's are making me feel better about getting older, I hate being 23.
Bless you guys.

Same here. Similar story at 33. I have a studio apartment and a little money saved up. Happy as hell now. I used to have it all and lost everything. I am happier now with what little I have. I have learned to live simple and enjoy small stuff like reading books by the lake

>gave up 23% on Rotten Tomatoes and a performance that would probably be cut down to a cameo in exchange for an Oscar nomination
gee, i'm sure he's really upset

youtube.com/watch?v=coxASXXTGhY

Ah you bring me back, ok sit down and let me tell you the tale, the year was 2005 and I was in need of a cool wallpaper so after diggin around I found this weird forum, ive never seen a forum that allowed posting images so I got excited as fuck, I tried to fit in by posting a wallpaper of some bitch that looked like Kari from Mythbusters and the first reply was "V&", I was like "wat lol" then I got swiftly banned, after that I decided to explore Sup Forums in a span of a month I grew up 10 years, ive seen so much shit at once that I felt like a Vietnam vet, after a couple of years I knew all the lingo, expressions, inside jokes and grew out of Sup Forums, for a while /x/ and Sup Forums were my boards of choice, I had great comfy vidya talks and horror movie streams on /x/ every night but after a few years they became pure shit so I stumbled on Sup Forums and I finally found home.

Ive grown along with this board, seen memes come and goes, seen shitstorms, raids, wars on other sites, emotional moments, inspiring stories, had some succesful memes, great threads and had many countless nights laughin alone at 3 in the morning like a retard trying to not wake up my family.

I wouldnt change it for anything in this world.

Also 1983 here, props on my 30s bros for making this a worthwhile board, or trying to. Something tells me I saw a lot of you in /scdp/

Keep being cool user, you'll be even more so in a decade. I just saw Repo Man a few months ago, underestimated and loved it.

Not him, but I'm 45. I feel that the anonymity the internet affords us is very much a dual-edged sword. It allows us to vent, but it also subtly discourages people from making any effort to change and better themselves.

I reached a point where I realized that by allowing my baser nature so much opportunity to be on display, it was eroding the aspects of my personality that I am proud of. Ever since that realization hit me, I've made a conscious effort to treat people with dignity and respect both on- and offline until they demonstrate themselves unworthy of that courtesy. That insight and personal growth came courtesy of a discussion that occurred on this very board.

Most important thing is to enjoy your current age instead of worrying about the future. Because when you look back at 23 you will have good memories. Regret is one of the worst things to have

I'm only 22 but I swear it's the 30 somethings that make this place still worth coming to. All my brothers are a lot older than me and raised me on the 70s and 80s movies they grew up on and there's such a strong undercurrent of their kind of movie culture appreciation on here.

That said my memes are second to none.

>all this 80's people
I wonder how many of you are named Corey

>that bikini video
>"Ahhh it's so hot out there..."
*Zip*

I'm from 1969 I'm almost half a century. Kill me.

Someone delete this please

That's some balls deep shit, nigga

I've noticed when I got older I got less edgier, and generally have more patience and empathy. That being said, the internet is disgustingly normie now so for the most part you can't have an honest unfiltered conversation without someone losing their shit. That's why I still shitpost on 4chins - because I can actually say what's on my mind.

Here's what I used to beat off to when I was in school.

I'm working on this as well. I play dota and it brings out the absolute worst in me, it's not fun. So I restrain myself and try to be civil, and my wins have actually gone up.

I still freak out on south Americans and tell them I hope their children burn alive in front of them some day

86 here, yeah I agree with you, Robocop threads are usually the best but sadly not very common, still the memes are dankly fresh.

>mfw never a Halloween thread
>mfw never a Child's Play thread
>mfw never a Mystery Men thread

Someday....someday.

ASCENSION
MILLENNIUM

>tfe people genuinely don't know the internet was an entirely different place pre 2005

I'm about to turn 26 here. Feels weird to be slowly but surely drifting out of youth culture and feeling like I've been around forever. I've been on here since 2005ish, and went from being a kissless virgin high schooler to a pretty successful television show editor.

>you will die at some point in your life

W-what happens next lads

I'm in the process of making his change as well.

Hell yeah, Harry Dean Stanton has convinced me that age is only a number.

It's amazing isn't it? There's almost a zen aspect to it. You reach a point where by simple virtue of controlling yourself, you realize that it's something you don't want to allow others to bait you into losing.

I imagine that it really infuriates anyone who gets off on successfully trolling people.

I was born in 91 but my parents a shit so I was basically raised by this place and YTMND and shit

>so I was basically raised by this place
Are you obsessed with black cock?

Dial up internet was the best internet. It was a special club for weirdos and shut-ins. Some of my best friends I've met through AOL and Myspace. Then the era of Facebook and talking orange came, it all turned to shit.

They will never know the feeling of rubbing your cock for 10 minutes waiting for a naked pic to load.

>Accidentaly download virus
>Spend all night fixing your shit for the 5th time
>Watching Veronica Brazil blow 2 guys.
>going on Pokemon.com
>going on Blairwitch.com
>going on SpaceJam.com
>Putting CD games in stereo and listen to secret songs.
>Recording a mix of your favorite songs on your walkman and rock that shit to school.
>Installing multiple diskette DOS games like NASA.
>Rotten.com
>Keeping a fap VHS with parts of movies or TV shows.
>Jackass marathon on MTV, record that shit all day.
>Go to Blockbuster and find the last copy of THAT movie.
>Having a crush on that older girl that worked in Blockbuster.

Truly comfy times, technology was slow as shit and life was unpredictable and fun, now technology can give you whatever you desire and life moves slow and its very predictable.

WTF he was banging young Jennifer Connelly?

What an asshole!!!

Yeah actually

Thanks for sharing yo. That sounds like a very succinct way of describing an outlook I've been growing into, actually.

It might be pushy, but if you saved and felt like sharing that discussion somehow, I'd love to see it.

I told myself I'd force a personal crisis and deconstruction of my life, if I wasn't super happy with aspirations/work/relationships by age 31 (2013). As things went that was a pretty awesome year that bolstered my confidence and momentum. However, the last two years kinda turned things upside down as I became disillusioned and frustrated with much of...well, best put but cliche, society.

Nothing to really worry yourself about, I never understood this fear of death thing. I for one believe we continue on in other lives, that we chose to come here to learn something and you will go through the same obstacles in this life in the next if you don't over come them in this one, but who fucking knows, I could be entirely wrong, but it's how I like to live my life now.

Don't sweat the small shit and certainly don't sweat the shit entirely out of your control user, lifes too short to be worried about that, just go enjoy yourself and ask yourself what you could be doing today to be living a happier life tomorrow

> tfw I had a hentai collection on multiple floppy disks marked home work

Renewal!

The fear of death is the fear of regret and missing out as well as not being missed.

87 too

>might go off and make my own Djiboutian Big Booty Board

>mfw I had to save all my pron on 1.44MB disks when doing "format C:\" because my computer had cooties

I think he plays the same guy in every movie

If you dress like that, you are fine

>at recess
>some kid tells me the Sektor fataliy for MK 3 ultimate.
>dont have anything to write it on
>arrange some pebbles in the shape of arrows
>end of the day
>come back
>its still there
>write that shit down
>run home to my Sega Genesis
>Did it on the first try

That was a great day.

Who 1993 master race here?

>Watching Veronica Brazil blow 2 guys.

That was my prized posession!

87 here and been here since 2005. I even fucking quit when Sup Forums declined into total shit but the memes of Sup Forums brought me back.

So how about Thunderdome eh?

I did, but it happened quite a while ago and it's most likely buried on an old hard drive at this point.

Society is what it is. Never forget that you're part of it. Focus on being the best part of society you can be and hope that everyone else eventually does the same. It's all you can do - be the inspiration.