Miss me yet Sup Forums?

Miss me yet Sup Forums?

he sure is a clown guy

Every day. Even as a huge batman fan. You are still probably the cooliest joker.

He sacrificed himself for baneposting. Without his death we would never have gotten it. RIP sweet angel.

It was worth the sacrifice

Nope. I miss Natalie Dormer a whole lot.

Fun fact, he was from my home town.

Nicholson was the best Joker and it wasn't even close

Heath Ledger overacted the edge just as much as Leto did. He just had a better costume designer.

Fun fact, he was supposed to play mad max at one point.

Nah come on now, I didn't like Heath's Joker that much but what Leto did is much much much worse.

No. Btw Frodo would've been better. It's a crime he was robbed by some romantic comedy fuck that committed suicide.

>edge
not an argument

Yeah. He used to be 2edgy4me but then we got Leto.

>pseudointellectual joker

Don't miss him at all. I do miss his actor though.

Catch a wave pupper

Meanwhile Ledger Joker is the most fedorable Joker out there.

LE TIPPING HATE MAN MEME
SO FUNNY
SO ORIGINAL
HAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD JOB MR MEMER
HAHAHAHAHHA KILL YOURSELF

Catch a wave pupper

there's a reason you're in the minority my little contrarian edgy fedoraboi

proof that nolan joker haters are a bunch of pseudo intellectual, edgy, fedora fags lmao

>disliking the pseudophilosophical joker makes you a fedora

nah, he was just something that normies thought was deep because they took 2 hours out of their life of drinking and working at fast food joints to watch a movie and they realized the movie had half of a thought put into it.

>"normies"

>minority

What people like or dislike en masse has never been a decider for quality.

>normies thought
Nothing to do with the quality of the character. You are the edgy one here

Nope. Stay gone bitch.

About the only thing I don't miss at this point is the Bale Batman.

Catch a wave, pupper

>What people like or dislike en masse has never been a decider for quality.
doesn't apply to everything. Sometimes the majority is objectively right. This is the case. No ifs, ands, or buts.

It was legitimately a really great performance marred only occasionally by some really cheesy dialogue for which Nolan is probably to blame. It's just unfortunate that the popularity of the movie sort of caused every subsequent interpretation of the Joker to be painfully derivative of Ledger's. Plus all the rumors of how Ledger got into character have created this retarded mystique around the role that opened the doors for Leto to do a lot of really fucking stupid shit.

You think Normie's don't exist? Go to a couple college parties. These people actually enjoy random casual sex and drinking till they puke. They're ducking retards. I tried to be one and after fucking 3 girls I realized how soulless it is. Normie's suck dude

His Joker was a good take on the character.
Leto's isn't awful, but it's a bit melodramatic. Some would say melodrama is fitting for the Joker, and I might agree. The one thing I feel really worked with Leto's Joker is that he really felt like the Clown Prince of Crime, it felt like he was the leader of an organized crime syndicate, even if most of his sub plot seems to have been edited out of the theatrical release.

>Normie's suck dude
they make up the basic foundation of society. without "normies" you would be living in mad max world.

do YOU miss me yet?

Perhaps so, but they're still mindless drones.

you're dumb

Catch a wave pupper

Catch a wave, pupper

Sometimes the majority is right, but the popularity doesn't make it so. You're going to have to do something more substantial than an appeal to popularity.