Why don't you own a Rolex Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a Rolex Sup Forums?

because i own a phone that tells the time better, and i'm not a bix nood who has to weigh himself down with gold bling like some African tribal chieftain wearing a fucking alarm clock around his next.

I do, and that specific Rolex, just the 18k version.

I think they are a little new-money, especially with gold. I have a Yachtmaster in gold, that said, and it's one of my few watches that have appreciated.

kinda gaudy but I would def rock a skydweller or datejust 2. Just not a sub.

Did you just finally get one? Noob . . .

An expensive wrist-fedora? No, thanks.

Gotta start somewhere

just got a vintage air-king. love it.

no i do not

Because they're overpriced pieces of shit that have a fraction of the functionality my watch has, and I paid a fraction of the price for it

yeah but can you sell your functional watch for what you paid for it, or more?

Why the fuck would I want to sell it? I fucking use it every day you fucking mong.

Cause I'm not that vain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I keep my generic ass cloth banded (yes cloth! bite me) in my pocket cuz I don't carry a phone

kay

Do digital watches still make you look like you're 10 years old or is that a perception that's going away in society?

Just looking for opinions.

Because I'm not the tier of nigger below those niggers that buy Hublot.

I had a datejust but I sold it because my 150 dollar mvmt does the exact same thing.

Nah, there are definitely some more aesthetically pleasing/professional digital watches that are out there. Suunto watches and Fossil smartwatches are cool as fuck.

I do. Two tone submariner. A lot better than the pussy watch in your pic

Pretty much sums it up. I think of them like the poket watch or the type writer I have used them and owned one at a time but they have been replaced by new technology so why use hem for day to day use

GARMIN!

>

cause i dont work on wall street

Because I can't afford one, But honestly, even if I were a billionaire I wouldn't buy a watch. I find them pointless.

Same reason you don't own a jet. Faggot!

Overrated, overpriced bullshit.

Because I have a 2 dollar dragon ball z watch that goes with my train insaiyan shirts

Timex/Casio is cheaper and more reliable

it's not a priority

Already own one, faggot

Because tag heuer faggot

Because they don't make sizes for my dick

Because I have a Tissot Carson Powermatic 80.

My watch is thousands of dollars less, just as accurate and has a larger power reserve than a rolex.

Because my watch's battery will outlive my grandchildren and I can go diving with it

Nobody will ever give two squirts of piss for a Tissot. It's invisible and nobody cares

Too fucking expensive. Plus I'd only wear it to church since I work at KFC

I use pic related and it looks decent (I'm an outdoorsy person) and I'd say with the suit I use for work this fits perfectly

>here'e that pic

That's a nice watch. Better than the ugly piece of shit op posted.

It's a very nice watch, but I'm just not a watch person. I would take it off for the shower and forget to put it back on.

They're ugly. Thats why. Hublot > everything