DXM trip report anyone?

DXM trip report anyone?

>be me
>18, 160 pounds not much experience with dxm
>decide to take 750mg on a empty stomach and with grapefruit juice
>talking with a friend on mumble
>shit starts to hit so I tell friend I need to lay down
>as soon as I lay down everything went black
>woke up randomally on and off not knowing who or what I was nor anyone or anything
>seeing quadruple vision
>intense ass muscle spasms, whole body shaking uncontrollably
>eventually reach a state where I hallucinate meeting everyone I know in real life
>feels as if I am meeting them for the first time
>feels as if I am physically dead and in another dimension where everyones mind is one
>try listening to music
>unable to comprehend it and songs that were actually 10 minutes long ended in 20 seconds
>start to come down
>go to sleep and wake up with a weird feeling
>nothing matters in the world
>having anything to look forward to doesn't interest me
>everything in general is less interesting

Overall a unpleasureable trip but it wasn't a nightmare. It was just weird and slightly interesting. Also that weird feeling lasted for about 2 weeks don't know what it was.

I need to try this

DXM can be worth taking although it's really unpredictable. Even with a good mood setting I've still had bad trips. Recently had a decent trip where it felt like my entire room was a spaceship traveling at light speed while listening to some Glue Trip. Also I could think on things so much deeper compared to being sober. I felt like I could understand everything. It can be pretty fun but can't at the same time so I personally don't advise taking it unless you aren't terrified of a bad trip. Plus brain cells lol

Noted lol
I'll take the risk, I've always wanted to try something to disconnect from reality and this sounds perfect

Just smoke salvia. 80x. Fat bowl from a bong. You'll be amazed. Clear the bowl and hold it until you cant.

750mg without tolerance is a lot
with grapefruit juice it's even more A LOT
dummy

I know i'm dumb :c but was bored of the lower doses and didn't want to wait for tolerance to increase. I should really develop some patience

Wtf is dxm? I'm intrigued

use google, retard

I have a hard time believing it's just fucking cough syrup. Wtf is wrong with yall

Dextromethorphan (Robotussin, Delsyum etc). It's cough medicine that comes in different forms. Syrup, Gelcaps, and some other sublingual shit. I personally favor the Gelcaps since they don't cause any nausea (for me at least).

now who would drink cough syrup willingly? not anyone who's over 16
extract that shit

And the active ingredient is still found in products like robitussin that can be bought over the counter? If so how do you dose or take it for an effect?

People who are desperate

I dont understand the reference

>And the active ingredient is still found in products like robitussin that can be bought over the counter?
that's what he said

Well DXM is a active ingredient in most cough syrups but unfortunately 99% of the time it contains other shit that will kill you if you take too much. You can either extract the DXM or buy the Gelcaps that only contain DXM as the active ingredient. I've never found syrup that contains only DXM so goodluck if you would prefer to take syrup

I'm 135lbs and took 70 gel caps once. I was convinced I was gonna die/had already died.

>nothing matters in the world

i can relate

Yeah it's weird man most people say they have a pleasant afterglow but I guess everyone reacts differently. I felt like I was gonna die as well but thanks to the extreme amnesia it didn't really matter

Interesting man. Thanks for the info

How much are you supposed to take to feel it? Sounds like bad shit

No problem. Safe tripping my friend

stop melting your brain bud.
gotta find that mind/body balance before you start eating chemicals.

the internet is full of information on this, why don't you use google? or maybe start at psychonautwiki

Delysm brand always contains just DXM albeit it is DXM polistirex. tomatoe-tomato though if youre gonna extract it, its all the same.

You'll be alright give it a few weeks and stay off that shit and you'll mellow as always

this trip

https:// erowid org/chemicals/dxm/
https:// psychonautwiki org/wiki/Dextromethorphan

Please inform yourselves instead of trying to ask strangers on Sup Forums. All it takes is a tiny bit of reading.

try 900mg and around 70-100mg 2C-B throughout the night
was fun!

dont get me wrong, i really enjoyed the trip. I was seeing people I haven't seen in years and listening to music with a completely different perspective.
imo way better than playing csgo while incredibly drunk

DXM consists of 'levels' (Plateaus). It really depends on your weight but the first Plateau is around 150-200 MG. Basically like a alcoholic buzz (you become quite social actually). 2nd Plateua is a little more intense but pretty much the same. The 3rd is where it starts to get crazy. You can't feel shit and DXM no longer becomes a social drug instead a dissociative, cev full blown trip. The 4th is just fucking fucked. Haven't heard of many people doing it but most of them dislike it. You have hallucinations in which you can control and everything is quite vivid. And yes DXM is shit and is really bad for your brain. But it's all I have at the moment

Yeah it goes away eventually. Really shouldn't be doing it anymore I imagine long term it can cause brain damage. But I have crippling social anxiety and am terrified of the Deep web to find anything else safer.

>I imagine long term it can cause brain damage
it's not up to your imagination, sadly

You're not wrong

take breaks from the DXM, 1 week per plateau is a pretty good rule but you still don't want to be doing it every week
doesn't cause brain damage but if overdone has effects on memory, learning etc so don't become a drooling cough syrup addicted mess

and never order from the deepweb if you're not ready for the consequences, i've been there many times but got off scott free
not that easy nowadays than it was 4-5 years ago

I've had memory problems for my entire life pretty much but yeah it'd be stupid to make it worse. I follow that 1 week per plateau rule and don't plan on changing it. I don't see how people can even become addicted to DXM I absolutely hate the numb feeling and not being able to function. And it's not really that euphoric either. Different strokes different folks I guess

i have never tried ketamine but love methoxetamine and 3-meo-pcp
i got to agree, DXM has some nasty side effects compared to others

if only they were OTC's lol