Alright guys I really feel like hearing some sad stories

Alright guys I really feel like hearing some sad stories.
Give me your best I really want to cry my eyes out right now.

tonight an user here's internet friend swallowed 70 sleeping pills. lots of people chimed into his thread to help track down where he lived so they could get police or an ambulance to save him. they didn't make it in time...

i was yankin ur chain they found him and he received medical attention

This is gonna seem really self centred but I've had the shittiest past 6 months.

September: childhood pet cat is hit by dumbass driver, breaks his hip in such a way that it fucked him for life. He couldn't shit properly,miso he stopped eating. He couldn't walk, so when he did eat it was liquid hand fed to him throu a syringe.

October: Childhood cat dies, childhood dog dies.

December: no Christmas gifts except from grandma

February: mugged by 6-7 niggers, thrown off a short bridge into a creek, broke my arm, fractured my collarbone and sprained my leg, nearly drowned. Thank god it was low running that day.

Yesterday: Christmas grandma got cancer again, she's 97 so no viable treatments. 1-3 months

June: my birthday. Calling it now that Christmas grandma dies today.

i took chinese on highschool, it was required for us to go to china for at least a month in order to graduate. Before going i was dating my best friend, we shared everything, even friends, but she broke up with me before leaving. awkward plane flight. when we get there she slowly starts taking all of my friends away from me by taking them places before i got off bed. eventually have no friends left. im alone in this big ass country i dont know. 3 weeks left. rent all the movies, dont go out of my hell hole room for the rest of the trip, edgy_emo_cutting.jpg, pretend i had allergies for others to not think i was crying. my birthday comes along, i was crying while washing my clothes in the laundry room, someones comes and tells me that if i didnt go to my room at that instant i was getting a strike, i didnt give a shit. turns out they were waiting for me in my room, they sang, i then realized how fucked it is that everyday i was pummeling towards despair and all they cared about was about maintaining a social construct in order to keep their reputation, they left. Left alone for another week. came back, i didnt have friends back home either, everybody prefers pussy rather than dick. everytime my birthday comes around i have to go to the hospital since i have chronic gastritis and stress makes my stomach explode. for the last 5 years ive been isolated, overdosing on my birdthdays in an alley somewhere and spend the rest of it at a hospital.

Losing a loved one is hard, especially when they care about you so much, but no matter how much you may be hurting make sure your grandmother isn't, the best way to go out is while being loved by family, grant her that luxury. I hope things get better user.

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS. HOW SAD IS THAT FUCKING STORY YOU WORTHLESS TOOL

I hope your grandma makes it longer than those 3 months. Grandmas are the fucking best...

She takes your friends away while you're in china and can't do anything about it since going to be there for 3 more weeks .. one of the most pathetic whiney ass things have read in a long time. Geesh dude grow up.

Search the pages just got out if a thread were some 18 yro kid is about to for in a few days. If true

i have no idea what you just typed

Dam phone. A kid in another thread is telly how the docs fucked up. Has some shit like sepsis? And something else anyway. Ok states he has like a couple days to live. His thread was a get thread or trips. Winner picks his last words

wew
rip user

Yeah fucking heavy. A user actually got trip 6. His last words were hastl la vista baby. On my phone so didn't keep a tab up for proof now I can't find it

Holy fuck that was fucking sad to read...
I don't know how he could keep all her stuff in the house. I'd fucking lose it..

not the saddest but it's relevant and I'm still fairly bummed so here goes

two weekends ago my sister called me on thursday. our dad, who had been sick for a while was going into hospice care. he and I pretty much stopped talking a while ago because he used his sickness as an attention-getter and it pissed me off, and he blamed others including myself and my mom for his alcoholism. but I had been meaning to talk to him again because I wanted to invite him and my stepmom to my wedding this coming October.

anyway, I asked my sister what her plan was. she said she had a lot going on at work and was planning to work through the coming week and then fly back to see him on Friday. I told her I had some stuff going on as well and would probably drive back and meet her there the following Monday.

in the mean time, I intended to reach out to my uncle who had always tried to be a mediator of sorts and sort out the animosity between my dad and I. I wanted to get his opinion on two things - if my dad and my stepmom would welcome me if I came and tried to talk to him one more time, and if they had any idea how long he really had. I hadn't talked to him in a while either, we get along fine but I live 1000 miles away and just don't usually think to reach out to people very often. so I texted him and asked him if he could call me at his earliest convenience and he said he would. Thursday evening came and went and I never heard from him. Friday, I was busy and never thought about it. I called him on Saturday morning and it went to voicemail. he called me back a couple hours later saying he was just leaving work and on his way to my dad's house. he was to return from the hospital that day and have his hospice care set up. he told me he went ahead and guessed why I wanted to talk to him so he had already talked to my stepmom and she said that she was apprehensive but would allow me to come try to talk to him. but if I didn't, I wouldn't be welcome at his funeral.

cont.

so I told my uncle that was fair and asked him how long I'd have to come talk to him. he said they were still hoping for another 3-4 weeks so I told him when I was hoping to make it and he said that would be fine. so I still had a week to decide if it would be in my best interest to go talk to him one last time, even though I didn't like him and hadn't talked to him since 2009. he said he would keep me updated on his condition and we hung up.

well about 20 minutes later, my phone rings again. it's my sister. I pick up the phone and she starts with "hey, Linda just called me and..." and immediately breaks down and starts sobbing in a way I have only heard her do once before. after trying, and failing, to form her words for another 30 seconds, she hands the phone off to her husband. he tells me that Linda, our stepmom, called and said that in the ride home from the hospital his condition worsened so drastically that they did not think he would make it to Monday. she had to get there right away and couldn't do it without me.

I live 14 hours away from where my dad and the rest of my extended family live. my sister lives another 5 hours past me, and was half an hour from home. she was on her way to a wedding and had to turn around. it was a little past noon so worst case scenario, with the time zone change, we could make it there by 10am. at this point I was committed to going, if not for myself or my dad then for my sister and the rest of my family.

I got my truck ready to go, packed my bags, and when my sister said she was a few minutes away I was ready to hit the road. it was roughly 1000 miles, and my truck gets 350-400 miles on a tank of gas, so we decided we would stop two times, maybe three if needed.

cont.

we hauled ass, going 90+ every chance I got. when we had to stop, I would start pumping gas while my sister sprinted inside, hit the bathroom and then filled the coffee mugs, I'd run in and piss while the fuel was pumping and then try to be back at the truck ready to go when it was full. then we'd get back on the road and up to speed as quickly as possible.

my uncle and my stepmom were sitting at my dad's side through the whole night. my uncle was texting my sister periodically with updates. he wasn't doing well, he was very incoherent and having seizures, one after another. he said to be prepared for a phone call. if he was going to go before we made it, my uncle was going to call us so we could say our goodbyes. she told him to call my phone, which was connected to bluetooth, so that we could both talk. we then spent the next several hours trying to think of what we would say. neither of us knew. we weren't ready for this and my sister could barely mutter half a sentence before she would break down again. at about 3:00am, we hadn't had any updates in a while. she texted and asked what was going on. she was told that his anti-seizure meds had finally taken, he had calmed down and dozed off.

cont. hopefully only one more?

Here's a sad one. A day and a half ago my sister who recently turned 26 died of sepsis of the blood. She had heavy 3rd degree burns that were healing and was well on recovery. The hospital thought it was a good idea to move her. She can't move herself well and has to use adult diapers. Calls a nurse to change it and no one shows for 6 hours so her ass that has had skin taken off for a graph on her back is exposed to said shit for that long. Once hospital moves her which is something she told the nurses she didn't think she was ready to do. Sometime shortly her skin graph rips open from all the forced motion. She bleeds 2 quarts of blood and nearly dies from that then and there. After the doctors who went paying attention to her bleed were called in by her freaking out ex bf who spotted her in a puddle of her blood they move her back to where they had her originally except she is so sick her hair has started to fall out. To much stress on the body and now she has an infection the hospital never found out what it was though she suffered from organ failure which is common in minengitis which would you know it is typically caused from fecal matter. Her funeral is saturday.

or, is anyone even lurking? should I keep going or no?

Keep going

...that was not the picture I thought it was. anyway.

so we were hauling ass across Iowa. at this point we're only a state away and things are looking up. we're thinking for sure we'll make it. we're telling stories from before he got sick and we're laughing and reminiscing. the sky is just starting to brighten the horizon ahead of us.

suddenly, my sister's phone beeps. she opens it and says nothing but her eyes are huge and she's just staring at it. I ask her what it says. she doesn't respond. I ask her again. her phone just falls out of her hand and hits the floor.

"he's gone."

Did her phone walk the dinosaur?

I didn't know what to say. my heart sank and all of a sudden I felt my lack of sleep catch up to me. I was exhausted. my sister was just staring at her feet. we were 4 hours away, just east of Des Moines, Iowa.

we got to an off-ramp and I pulled over. we got out and just sat in the ditch for a good 15 minutes, watching as the stars and the moon faded from the sky and the sun overtook them. I stood up and then my sister stood up, came over to me, put her head on my shoulder and started bawling. she choked out the words, "I'm not ready. I can't. I'm not ready for this."

I just tried to reassure her. he had been sick and struggling with both his physical and mental health for over 10 years and he could finally rest.

it had apparently happened so fast that my uncle never had a chance to call us. he was in and out of a deep sleep for a little over an hour, when suddenly his eyes opened, he tried to sit up, and his breathing changed. he took a few final gasps and he was done.

we continued on, in a way relieved because the pressure to make it there as fast as possible was gone. our plan was to go to his house, I'd try to make amends with my stepmom and then we would give our condolences and then go to our mom's house about an hour away and try to get some rest.

it did not, but I look forward to the day they master that technology.

sorry the posts are getting shorter guys I'm just trying to keep the thread from 404ing.

so our plan to relax a little bit, stop by and then go get some rest quickly had a wrench thrown in it. my stepmom, who is wildly religious, would not let them come and take away his body because she still wanted us to come and say our goodbyes since his spirit would still be with us. whch my sister and I don't exactly buy into, but we weren't about to tell her no.

we arrived at about 9am. we sat in the driveway trying to mentally prepare ourselves for something that we both knew was going to be rather rough. I was still equally concerned with how my stepmom was going to react to my presence. she was feisty and outspoken and I honestly thought there was a good chance that she would smack me across the face as soon as she saw me.

we finally worked up the nerve to head inside. before we even made it to the door, it was opened, and my uncle was there waiting for us. my uncle watched many of his friends die in incredibly inhumane ways in Vietnam and could tell the story completely unphased. and there he stood, with tears rolling down his cheeks. this was when it finally started to feel real to me. he had just spent the last 20 hours sitting there, watching his 51-year-old brother die and for the first time ever, I saw him showing emotions.

so we walked in the house. it had been 5 hours now since he had passed. my stepmom came to the door, completely flush, her shirt absolutely soaked in her own tears, and was an absolute wreck. she grabbed my sister and squeezed her as hard as she could for well over a minute. by the time she let her go, my sister was crying just as hard as she was.

she then looked at me, and without saying a word, she grabbed me and held me just as hard as she had my sister and I squeezed her back. her tears on my chest were so warm.

so now it was time.

bump

my dad and stepmom had moved about 5 years ago so I had never set foot in the house they currently lived in. I had no idea where he was. Linda grabbed my sister and I by our arms and pulled us down the hallway. we turned into a front bedroom and there he was. I had resented him for so long that I saw him as nothing more than a sick, soulless man and had forgotten who he was as a person. I walked into this room, which he used as his "office" and suddenly remembered who he was. he was a tech geek. he had a massive PC all lit up sitting on his desk, and next to it a folding table covered with pieces of several other PCs he was building or fixing for others. he had massive remote-control airplanes hung from the ceilings, and any other empty spaces were occupied by teddy bears or those fucking stupid Minion things (both of which he loved, for some reason). it was then that it hit me that I've spent the better part of the last decade avoiding him because I didn't want to deal with his weird shit but in doing so I had also missed out on spending time with him doing the things he liked to do, which would have meant the world to him even if they didn't necessarily appeal to me as much. and man, I felt like an asshole.

so my sister sat in the chair next to his bed. I sat next to her. she held his hand and tried to say her goodbyes but they only came out as incoherent sobs. after struggling for a few minutes, she stood up and hugged him hard, one last time, and left the room.

thank you

so now I was alone in the room with my dead father who I didn't even know anymore. I held his hand. his skin was greenish in color after sitting with no blood flow for several hours. his hand was still luke-warm as his temperature slowly faded from his body. I didn't know what else to say. so I told him I was sorry. I said I wished things didn't have to be the way they were. I wished I could have talked to him one last time. he said and did things to me that I didn't think I'd ever forgive him for but I see now that it doesn't matter anymore and it should have stopped mattering a long time ago. I told him I loved him and would miss him, and I stood up and walked out of the room.

I stuck to my uncle for the next couple hours because I still didn't know what to say to my stepmom. when they finally showed up to take his body away, I thought she was going to jump on the stretcher and ride him straight into the incinerator. she absolutely would not let go of him. we finally had to get her to go lay in her bed while they took him away. so they showed up, and after the nurses cleaned him up they draped an American flag over his body and my uncle and I stood there and watched as he went out the door.

we did whatever we could to help out but we had been away for well over 24 hours at that point so we were mostly just standing there babbling incoherently and thinking about how comfortable the couch looked. but eventually, I was able to catch up to my stepmom. she always loved me and had never stopped, but she just didn't understand why I did what I did. I tried to explain it to her and she forgave me. she said what mattered was that I'd made an effort to try to come talk to my father before he went.

she then told me something that I don't know if I'll ever get over.

while he was laying in his bed, convulsing, my step mom and my uncle were fighting. she was so in love with this man even after so many years of madness, she still was not ready for him to go. my uncle, however, was telling him that it was okay to stop fighting. he was clearly miserable and it was his time to rest. he said it wasn't time yet, that his kids and his parents still weren't there. and he told them over and over that he loved them.

one more.

before he dozed off for the last time, Linda was still sitting there saying over and over, "I love you baby, you have to hold on, you can't leave me.'

at this point his responses were almost 100% gibberish. his mind had almost entirely shut down as the rest of his organs failed.

yet, somehow, he managed to reply with, "I love you too baby. I love you too. I can't leave yet. I have to talk to my son again."

those were the last words he ever spoke. his dying wish was for me to just come talk to him. he didn't remember what he had done wrong anymore and just wanted to see me again. and after 8 years of silence, I missed him by 4 hours.

fuck, Sup Forums.

and if anyone is wondering about the picture, I was texting my girlfriend as I went along because she wanted to make sure I didn't fall asleep at the wheel and kill us both. she really didn't know much about the situation, I just told her I had some family stuff come up and had to go home for a little while.

and that's all I've got. I felt weird taking any of his shit but my stepmom insisted that I atleast took a few of his favorite cigars. she said he always wanted to share a cigar with me, since he couldn't drink anymore. so I've got a couple of big fat cubans in a drawer in my office and some day I'll figure out how to smoke them. thanks for listening Sup Forumsrothers.

anyone else around?

Bumping

Damn. You've been through it man.

I thought I was dad because a girl, but I couldn't handle losing my dad.

it was rough. given my relationship to him I didn't really think it would be all that bad, as foolish as that sounds.

oh I forgot this part. my uncle, who like I said earlier could just sit there and tell the saddest of personal stories in the most monotone, matter-of-fact way called me at about 11pm the night my dad died. he sounded drunk and was sniffling like he'd been crying. he asked how I was doing and said he was glad I was there. I asked him if he was doing okay and he never answered the question, he just said he was so tired because he had to be strong for my stepmom, and his wife, and his kids, and he was so relieved that I was there so that I could be strong for him. it meant a lot to me I guess. I've never seen myself to really be worth much to anyone so it certainly made me feel better about my presence. it was also so incredibly strange to hear him like that. the next morning we met at the funeral home to start planning and he gave me a huge hug when nobody else was around and then the rest of the time I was there he acted like his normal old self.

losing my dad wasn't great but I don't know what I'll do when I lose my mom. she kicked my dad out when I was 2 months old and never dated again, and she's not close with her family so I'm the only "man" in her life I guess. we talk every single day and I can always tell her anything. I'll be absolutely lost without her.

> be me 14
> In high school i was a relatively popular guy with a good rep
> I had more friends than i could ever want
> I have the world`s best friend
> I am happy
> 18 years old graduated 5 months ago 10 days from Christmas
> Lost all of my friends
> Still have best friend
> tells me we're going shopping for Christmas and he'll pick me up
> 3 hours pass
> Where is he
> Get text from his dad saying he died to a drunk driver
>Broke neck and collar bone over steering wheel
> today april 5th my birth day 20 years old
> not even my mom came over
> nobody came
> 20 years old and alone

I'm sorry bro. for what it's worth I was in a similar situation in high school. I wasn't exactly in the popular crowd but I had lots of friends and could always find something to do if I was bored.

after high school we all went separate ways and I don't talk to a single person I went to high school with anymore. I'm pretty introverted and don't really go out of my way to meet people so I was kind of afraid I'd be like that forever. I spent a few years being pretty lonely but a few months after my 22nd birthday I met a couple guys and it turned into a really solid group of friends that I can count on. just hang tight bud, they're out there.

also, happy belated birthday.

Listen up dickhead, no matter how down you feel no matter how much you hurt understand there are people who do give a fuck about you. Whether it be for a brief moment people care, Sup Forums may be full of retards but some of us understand your pain. If you need to talk faggot just ask and Sup Forums is here for you
Happy belated birthday and keep your chin up user. Only way to get out of that hole is climb back up.

Never forget