That headlight cooler is pretty badass.

your proof is pretty decent enough

>lightbar on non SUV/Truck
>cambered wheels
>hole in light
>badass car

what the fuck is that mini radiato?

exposed oil cooler m8 adds 60 hp

Look under the car. It's probably all damaged to shit and most likely unsafe to drive.

i'd rather drive a delorean.

Wouldn't we all.

deloreans are slow and ugly as fuck

fun > safe

They can go 88 MILES PER HOUR

The wheels and camber make the fucking thing unsafe to drive, not bringing into equation the probably extensive engine damage
>light bar
>camber
>the fucking wheels in general
>exposed shit on the front end
>I can barely recognize the car as an Rx-7
If you mean model, then I can agree the Rx-7 is damn slick. However if you mean That specific car, than you can go kill yourself, ricer faggot.

id rather have class and drive this

oh wait i do

If it weren't for that badass rollbar providing tons of protection I'd be too much of a pussy to drive such a badass car

It sucks because OP is a "stance"-loving fag.

Prove ME wrong, nigger.

>Protip: you can't, faggot

>adds 60 hp

I chuckled.

You're half wrong. It's terrible despite how OP sees it, but OP is a stance loving faggot and that's not okay.

incorrect m'lady
pic related

OP is a trollfaggot and apparently a winner becuase btards dont understand sarcasm

Who's the downs potato behind the wheel? Got a huge mongol-noggin.

Not only is that a different fucking car, but it SAYS STANCENATION IN THE BOTTOM CORNER. You are not helping your arguement of "I'm not a stance loving faggot" by posting this.

its an mx-5 but thanks for trying

Told you, barely recognizable. As it is it's a pretty simple mistake to make, but now you mention it, it is pretty obvious. Dissapointed in myself.

and if i do like stance whats wrong with that? its better than liking traps or anime

faggot car owned by faggot.

>"Maimed by a teenage owner, and encumbered by senseless add-ons, the NA MX-5 reflects on its existence."

kek

what is it about the stance that you like? all it does is make the car harder to control and eats through (one side of) your tires 20x faster

well, it also looks dumb as fuck

Well, stancing your car to a certain degree can fuck not only with its wind resistance, though minimally, as well as your ability to enter and exit parking lots without damaging your car. Traps are gay, and being a faggot is an inconvenience to your life. Anime is eh, but it's still better than stancing your car retardedly low.

i dont like retared stance, nothing more than 3° is acceptable but in this case its just badass

i only like stance because drift life yo

id rather build my car fast than buy it fast

You said badass motherfucker?

Just another shitty ricer owned by some faggot who ruined everything that was once good about that car. Poor miata.

>badass
>stretch tires
>retarded camber
>literally impossible to not damage your car on your weekly grocery run
>unidentifiable metal piece sticking straight up from hood

Okay user.

Captcha: vehicles
Scene: nearly full parking lot
Good job Captcha

i used to like american muscle but then i grew up. im all about that tuner life now

I bet that thing corners like it's on rails.

You can't deny how sexy a '69 Camaro is. Admit it.

that particular car is a retarded piece of shit.
Miata's in general, however, are fucking awesome

its a damn miata it needs no mods to drift

Shame. You could have stayed straight.

i admit it. late 60s and early 70s muscle cars were the shit but id still rather drive a 240sx

Sucks being a poorfag huh? I mean I wouldn't know.. but it has to suck. Do women cheat on you with more successful men in Audis all the time?

I prefer the 180, but you got me there. They're damn nice. For me, it's still a toss up between the '69 Camaro and the R33 Skyline.

>no wing

agreed to some extent. i love miatas. the one i posted is a mangled shitbox that youll get tetanus from but still. its badass

thumbnail made me think it was a car from those old ass commercials the ones that talked

>rx-7
It's a Miata retard.

Tom Jones' Sex Bomb started playing in my head when I saw that. I have a major soft spot for American Muscle though. Love the look.

i fucking love wings

*R32. The r33 is the retarded child of the R34 and the R33. It's terrible.

How's that tie rod problem, junior? They find a cure for you yet?

This is bad ass

*overtakes you*

personally i couldnt chose between a boss 429 or a mk3 supra. its all about that 2jz life

Yes, I did figure that out. You are not the first person to bring that up conveniently avoiding the "barely recognizable" clearly, I wasn't sure if it was an rx-7 or not.

>not posting a more recent version
Also his vette is gonna be better

I bet it corners like a retard in a hoveround. In a straight line she's a beaut.

loved that car in iracing

oh im sorry. did you say something? im too busy running 9 second 1/4 miles

American muscle

God I hate trying to type at 3AM. Retarded child of the R34 and the R32, not R33.

Surprised it isn't a roles Roy's

jdm bro

Yes. Yes it is. GTOs are infinitely badass.

>implying old Chargers can't run a 1/4 in under 9

r35s are for kids who dont know shit about cars

>role's Roy's
Cringe.
Rolls Royce sir.

Why is it the most badass? Simply because it looks like it can go fast?

The most badass cars are all the ones that will take you on the craziest ride you'll ever voluntarily go on. Like the YouTube video below.

youtu.be/KKvgT4Izj9o

Take that wannabe pos somewhere else

This thread physically hurts to be a part of. You guys are the banana posters of car threads.

old chargers arent doing anything but rusting in bars now.

looks like it runs 6s... 6 fucking days

>implying you know anything about the current state of anything except your (insert Nissan/Toyota/Mazda car model here) which you have unreasonably stanced and modded

>r35s are for kids who dont know shit about cars

This is what poorfags say that can't afford them

personally i sink my money in an engine swap than i do other mods

better?

Cars like that aren't daily drivers though. Not to say I wouldn't give my left nut to drive something like that around a track for a day.

He's not wrong though, there's no real point to driving one when you can find a decent R34 or R32 and restore it for less than it'd take to buy an R35. Only reason it sells is because R34's are exceedingly rare to find for sale, and parts for R32's are too complicated for kids who don't know shit about cars.

>audis

LOL

This car looks like it's sole desire is to be killed and rid of the suffering and pain.
OP is a ricer faggot and can fuck off.
You know nothing about cars, and probably drive like a pussy, or have had at least three accidents you caused because you were being an idiot.
Proof : fuckingricers.tar.gz

Couldn't hear you over all the gizmos you need to be useful. Speak up, kid.

Your isp is now legally allowed to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, your government can now see all your browsing history simply by requesting your isp to hand it over. This is the only way to stop them deleteip.com

That or the accidents were caused by his wheels poking into other fucking lanes, like dear god please keep your wheels under your car, otherwise it's not balanced properly. Sure it's fucking stable, but it's fucking with almost every other aspect.

all i need is 3 pedals and a 2jz. my car weighs 1/2 of yours and is actaully fast

I bet you're one of them driftin' champs.

Implying everyone wants some old outdated pos

Except this bad boy exists

How is there no point? What if you like the newer GTR compared to the older ones? You fucking ricers have some of the dumbest logic ever but considering most of you are poor motherfuckers it's expected.

indeed. done took 3 championships. them stickers and rust are my secret weapons

I'd gladly race you if all you had was pedals and an engine. No body, no frame, no steering wheel, no connections whatsoever. Specify, faggot. Also bitch I'd still walk all over you and your car.

>seventeen

mods?

You poor, poor fools. You don't even recognize perfection when you see it.