If I met up with a guy from Craigslist to suck him off and he forced anal sex on me...was I raped?

If I met up with a guy from Craigslist to suck him off and he forced anal sex on me...was I raped?

Yes you were raped idiot.

Did you say no?

Either way you are still a fagit

I did, but I guess I had kinda led him on while I was sucking him.

Oh so you are really a femanon

No...

You sound like a bar sloot

I guess I'm trying to figure out that if I teased him a lot and led him on...Does it count as rape or was it my fault for doing that?

Tits or fuck off

If he fucked you in the ass when you told him no then you were raped. Tease or no tease.

I don't have tits.

Are you like fucking retarded? That's the definition of rape lol
It's not even slightly the victim's fault if you said no

No you weren't raped. You engaged in sexual activity with him by sucking him off. He will also have proof that you answered his ad with the intent on having sex, you engaged, you consented.

Bum hole will do then

This. Show butts

Ok since no one else asked and you are just looking for attention. Story?

I only agreed to suck him off though. He got pretty handsy while I was doing it and I didn't mind too much. But I guess that led him to want more.

yes if you vocally didn't consent and he continued with the act. you were raped

>Didn't want to be ass fucked

I'm finding this hard to believe

I met a strange homeless guy in a dumpster behind an quick oil change shop. As our eyes met, we knew what we wanted. So I took him to five guys. I ordered my food and he watched me eat it. I let him lick my sandwich a few times, l might have made him think he was going to get to get a bite, but I told him no.

This fucker had the nerve to take a big ol bite out of it.
(I'm just playing, you were raped)

It's not like I just took this...It's a pic I took a while ago cause you all were bitching for a pic...I'm not taking any new ones right now...

Just tell us the whole story. What were you doing? What was he doing? What was said?

I went to meet an older guy I met on CL. I agreed to suck him off cause I was curious about an older guy and he had a pretty thick cock which was exciting. I went to his place and we got right to it basically. He was thick and it was kinda hard to take him deep. I had my plug in because it turns me on more and makes sucking more fun for me. He basically pulled my pants down and was fondling which was fine and then found the plug and it escalated from there. He got very dominating and started to physically overpower me and talk dirty. He took my plug out and started fingering me which I didn't really want, but I guess I got caught up in the moment and I let it happen. I guess I didnt even noticed but I was kinda backing up onto his fingers and I guess he took those signs that he could fuck me. From there he just sorta got on top and put it in and it hurt a lot and he was extremely rough...Holding my mouth with his hand while I sorta sobbed as he fucked me.

That's sorta it I guess.

unless you were fighting him off the entire time, you weren't raped

call the cops...

Then you are just a slut, it's OK. So am I. The world needs sluts, we are doing God's work. I get so much people laid that my friends turned my name into a verb synonymous with 'the walk of shame' in my language.

I don't really want people to find out.

No you were sodomized

Ugh, then what the hell do you want?

I guess to find out if I was actually raped and if I should do something about it...Should I do something? I'm not sure, I feel it could backfire.

So let me ask this. Why didn't you want to be fucked. You already had a plug in so you clearly like ass play. What was your hang up this time?

Yeah, everyone is going to know you meet strangers to put each other's pee pees in each other's mouths.

Suck it up and tell or bottle it up.

are you a guy? or grill?

he already said he's a dude

This guy will post again. You could warn others

then he should kill himself, faggot

I never have let a stranger fuck my ass. I have only ever sucked them. I know it seems like if I'm doing one why not the other, but I mean I don't really want to let strangers fuck me like that. Also his cock was very thick and it did not fit comfortably in me especially the way he forced it.

if you didn't like it why didn't you fight him?

Oh my God! Take a shower, smoke a cigarette and get on with you day, man. That's called good sex. Get your shit together and call him up for a second round. Make us proud this time, will you?! Gezz...

I'm assuming there was no condom used. Get tested immediately.

Did you let him put a finger in?

He was much bigger and overpowered me easy. I'm not very big and he sorta caught me off guard.

Let's see what you're working with.

Fair enough my sissy little friend.

The short answer. You were raped. You said no and he forced you.

The long answer. You can either report him or not. I doubt anything comes of a report. It'll be his word against yours and the circumstances don't look good for you. The best thing you can do is learn from your mistake. Stop fucking strangers. Strangers are dangerous. Try having an adult relationship with someone instead. A relationship but on trust.

He took my plug out and I was kinda confused what was happening...his dick was still in my mouth...he was reaching over me and he put his fingers in and I made a no noise a bunch with his dick in my mouth and he pushed my head deeper on his dick so that I couldn't really make the noise...then he started fingering me for a while...and I guess I was ok with it.

how did it make you feel?

Like during or now?

durring

I guess I felt very helpless and scared...and it hurt

did u cum and did he cum and where?

When he started to put his cock in how long did he take befor he went balls deep op, and did he cum in you? Did you enjoy it at all

This.
Be gay, don't be a pussy.

Uh oh, it's happening, Sup Forums fags are getting bonerz

He came in my ass and no I did not cum...I didn't like it.

maybe 3 or 4 thrusts I guess...I kicked and yelled a bunch in the beginning...but he put his hand over my mouth and his weight on me so I couldn't do anything.

Don't feed them, they're jerking it to your butt rape.

so to be clear, what exactly do you want now?
it was borderline rape to say the least... call the cops or deal with it. don't do dumb shit that will get you rapped again.

I don't want anything...I guess I was just trying to get other opinions of what they think happened and maybe what I should do...Trying to come to terms with it I suppose

how'd it feel to have his cum in your ass and how did it feel to have it drip out? did u eat it after?

Does he know where you live?

Find a bigger guy on Craigslist, suck him off in exchange for help. Meet up with Raper again, and have bigger guy deal with him.

(This could go wrong for you in many disturbing ways)

Well you can't get your butt unraped, but you can stop it from getting more raped unless you liked it get more butt rape. If you didn't like it stop if you like it keep going

I'm not doing that.

yeah id say just put it behind you and be more careful in the future

as someone that has banged traps/cds i think for a lot of guys part of the appeal is the idea that youre gonna be a submissive slut and do what we want. that is if you were dressed up

>Start taking jujitsu
>Learn some techniques
>Meet up with this guy again
>Choke him out
>Ass rape him
>Vindication.png

If you like that it happened now or aren't angry, do nothing. Otherwise get tested and file a police report. Get him to admit it in an email or something first if you can. Those are pretty much your only two options

Do you feel dirty does talking actually help?

Is this done now?

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

You have the internet, one picture and it's done.

huh?

If you explicitly made it known you didn't want that, and he did it anyway, you were raped.

>be OP
>go suck of a dude
>wear a buttplug
>tease him
>be OK with the guy fingering my ass
>said with dick in mouth
>let him fuck my ass
How is this even something close to rape?

You were raped but it sounds like it could not have been hotter and deep inside you know you fulfilled your purpose in life. Congrats. You're a real girl now. How does it feel. I'm a tranny hooker. Closest I've come is when a hung client thrust incorrectly and injured my anal wall muscles and I had to take a vacation from selling it for a few weeks. If you can poop without extreme pain, I got it worse. So tighten the buckle on your space panties baby girl. You're a whore. The least you could do is get paid. Pic related. Bet his was gg ez to take by comparison, rough or not.