What grinds your gears Sup Forums? I'll start

What grinds your gears Sup Forums? I'll start.

>People who say "because reasons" instead of simply stating the reasons. Example: "I didn't call her back because reasons." Correct form: "I didn't call her back because I'm a pussy."

>People who act "random" by saying "I did a thing" instead of stating the thing that they did. Example: "Today I did a thing!" Correct form: "Today I bought a new car!"

You know what really grinds my gears?
>You America. Fuck you.

Alright shit im down.

What I fucking hate:
>People who cannot live without their phones for a DAY. They act all helpless and shit "I dont know what Id ever do!"
>People waaaay too quick to assume anything about anyone.
>People who proclaim that theyre "woke".
>People who tell me they are too boring and wont list any simple interests or passions.
>People who drive like assholes, carelessly.
>People who are stuck in the same routine everyday and their snapchat stories prove that they dont switch up anything within their lives.
>People who spend 300 dollars in one day on materialistic things.
>People who cant simply appreciate art or nature. Too quick to dismiss it.
>People who are pussies about getting dirty. Like I did some art classes as a kid and they didnt have glue for paper mache (cant spell) so they made an oatmeal based glue. Every kid there was all "ewww!!!" i dug BOTH fucking hands in that. It is NOT bad it is fucking oatmeal and water.
>People who hold very strong opinions and refuse to listen to opposition.
>People who get mad at casual video games.
>People who are way too critical of things like video games.
>etc.

"Casual video games" if a video game is casual then yoU ARE PLAYING IT WRONG

This guy gets it.

Krijg kanker Lars

friction

I'm inclined to both agree and disagree. My roommate screams at his TV playing Overwatch, but doesn't even play ranked. If you're gonna scream at it, at least make it worth screaming about.

Smarmy assholes like OP who assert that behaviors that fucking generic could only possibly have a single cause and intent.

>people that merge in front of you and then brake
>people who try and sound smart all the time
> When girls try to be cute/shy on purpose
>niggers

Id like to point out that I was mostso referring to casual games as a casual mode within a game. Like Ive been playing SMITE casually and its fun as fuck. But you could start learning everything about the game and all its complexities and go into ranked and then its not casual anymore. But ill be in casual and during the whole thing, theres always that one keyboard warrior rantinf about some shit as if it really matters the world to them. "OMG IM SO SALTY", "WTFFF", "where the fuck is the dumbass support! Cucks!"

Just terrible. Harrible. Lemme tell ya folks.

People who don't use turn signals
People who drive slow in the left lane
People who drive too closely, especially if they're aggressive. I once did a minor brake check on a guy behind me, surely closer to a tap on the brakes instead of a slam, he proceeded to aggressively tailgate me for miles down a back road and on to the highway, after several miles following me until i stopped at an exit, where I ended up having to pull a knife on him to get him to fuck off.

r/ThatHappened

No but really.
>People that dont slow down or use their brakes at all when youre pulling into a driveway on a main road.
>People that dont hit brakes at all and go into the oncoming lane to go around you.
>People that drive continulously IN THE BIKE LANE.

People who say uncreative meme insults as a derail tactic to ad hominem others

''salty'' ''edgy'' ''fedora''

You are just a brainless drone if you are going to be so goddamned unoriginal so as to say whatever the popular insult is this year
Stop being so unoriginal people
Also people who try too hard to appear funny by using trendy over used meme jokes

itt: babies

Sounds like someone's been browsing too much reddit.

I can understand summerfags doing it on Sup Forums and places that are meant to be full of cancerous retards and stupidity

But this kind of bullshit has plagued the entire internet

I go on ''serious discussion boards'', and it's still full of this impotent zombie behaviour

This guy... this guy here gets it.

Low quality machining or poor tolerance control.

You Sup Forums. Fuck you

ok, ill say

>People that try to be random by saying potato and shit
>People that just try to act random in general or say they are
>Germaphobes that freak out if you try to even shake their hand
>People that want attention all the time for example

I used to have a steam friend that set their names to random shit and sometimes put "Leave me alone"

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself plz

if you are playing games seriously you need to get a life. I love me some vidya, but anything social is more serious than games

Couples who say "we're pregnant".
Fuck you.
She's pregnant, you just stood there being a cuck while she got fucked.

I also have a problem with people in shops that say "can I get" instead of "can I have". I know it's probably an English thing cos yanks say "can I get" all the time, but it's becoming more common over here. And we know that most yanks are autistic, so stop copying them please Brits.

Hey sweetie you sound super fun and random, I bet you're such a crazy fun friend. Have you ever tried taking a bath and then putting the hair dryer in it to make a jacuzzi? It's super fun and random. Try it and we'll all be your super friend lol lulz wooooohooooo

if you're gonna be a douche, it should be, "may I have"

don't "have a piss" about it

>People who spend 300 dollars in one day on materialistic things.

Yeah, I don't like poorfags either.

>I also have a problem with people in shops that say "can I get" instead of "can I have".

Fuck, I do that and it drives me mental. Lived in the USA for a few years and it stuck in my vocabulary and somehow won't leave now I'm back in blighty. Every time I hear myself say it I cringe.