Kurt was murdered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ123T3zD2k
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By Kurt

by himself

spoilers you fuck i havent gotten to that part yet

Courtney should have known a heroin OD would have done it more convincingly. She didn't have to turn his quitting-the-music-business letter into a suicide note and then blow his head off.

She could have just made it look like a junkie going out the junkie way.

There's enough evidence for both theories, that he killed himself and that he was killed, regardless if he was killed he asked for it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ123T3zD2k

It's better to burn out
Than to fade away

all that matters is he cant make anymore shitty nirvana music.

why are people still on about this?

Layne Staley was better anyways

Kurk killed himself faggot

I just don't see what the motive would have been beyond Love wanting money or whatever. I've heard people talk about the CIA wanting him dead and all this shit, sounds like pure bullshit to me.

by his own fame..

I don't know how I feel about this.

see
do math

You redirected me to an image of a man who I don't know.

inside info:

The shotgun was found perfectly balanced on his chest which is extremely odd if he killed himself. Also, first cop on scene was a relative...not many know these facts :)

Its dave grohl...

Then you should quit the thread. Just close the tab, come on.

nirvana was best band ever

retard i will kill you

I don't really like Kurt and Nirvana that much, but honestly, I think the dude is probably rolling over in his grave with all the fanfare he gets. From what it seems like he truthfully hated himself for becoming famous, truthfully didn't want to be famous, and truthfully hated life. Why don't we stop talking about him? There are way more influential and important people whose legacies, achievements and beliefs should be talked about and remembered. He would agree.

It's disgusting the way people talk about Kurt as well. It's like they really think they can relate to him. I doubt that, and that's normal, but then some take it to a new level and they WANT to be as miserable as this fuck. They appropriate his struggle.

Can't deny those trips

Murt was Kurdered.

see

>not many know these facts :)

ultimateguitar.cum pls go

Appropriate. You cuck.

He was getting a divorce

C love would have got nothing. She now owns the rights to potentially a billion dollar empire (last estimate was 770m).

The shotgun was used due to fear he wouldn't die from the od.

Remember junkies were the ones who planned and killed him.

Also, the girl he was dating, Kristen pfaft (spelling?) the bassist in hole died a few weeks later also in suspicious circumstances

Suicide... murder...

Either way, dude is a million times more popular dead than he ever was alive. He went out just after his peak. The next album would have had to have been a fucking masterpiece to keep the band going

this is truth.

In utero was and is still my favorite album because it is abstract but still to the point... But shit was slipping into weird non-mainstream territory... Not sure the public would have supported an even weirder follow-up album.

> better to burn out
Howard stern said the same thing back in the day. Now he's a fucking joke

Damn kids.
Worshiping a broken man with mental issues and a drug addiction.

It's not like Erowid was around back then to be able to do any research on long term effects or proper dosage. He fucked up and fucked his brain up.

I thought at the time: if I was dating Cuntey Love I'd have killed myself too. Bad influence. Or rather, based on her nigger-like demeanor, she was of no help to Kurt when he needed it.

Howard Sterm wasn't good to start with

discord.gg/bp44v4s

nirvana and rock/punk music discord!

Discuss all things nirvana!

Nigga FUCK Foo Fighters. Grohl sucks.

Mein negger.

Life insurance, dude.

Layne > that hackfraud Cobain

Didn't like nirvana. Never really liked nirvana. There's maybe 3 songs of theirs I like.
But I've got that album with the baby in the pool on the cover lying around here somewhere. I think everyone I've ever met has that album somewhere

Why not post this on his birthday?

Because today is the anniversary of his murder

Rip Undertaker

Stern is /b personified. Every now and then something really interestimg and worthwhile crops up, but the rest of the time its the same tired shit with just enough edginess to keep the kids interested

sure was OP....by his pathetic talent less whore wife....lol

R.I.P Kurdt

Shut up naesha

No, he was an hero.

But-)

Fucking scatter brain

i woulda fuck the shit out of courtney my god

tfw you like baby penis

Nice wasted trips, faggot

Shut up Courtney

Checked

Disagree. Love both but Kurt's voice was amazing

good riddance, he was a faggot anyways

if u say so, Buzz & Dale were better than Kurt, Layne & Grohl. not to mention they're still alive...lol