B, i want to commit suicide

b, i want to commit suicide.
no bait.

i am 20 years old dude. for three years, i was bullied by some assholes. i lived happy life. seriously, i never felt unhappy through this three years.

i'm only 20 and it's only now thank i think i was wrong for living that way. i shouldn't have had those problems. i feel devastated and oppressed.

facts keep being facts. i can't change those times. and that's what makes me sad.

i want to kill myself but i don't want to die that way. i am going to kill them first; at least one of them. i don't own gun so i think if i actually kill one of them, i am going to do it in "three man one hammer" way; absolutely cruelly and maniacally.

i want to say "ok, these three years are nothing to all those years that i am up to; just nevermind; just forget." but i can't.

i feel grief.

what the fuck should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZxV7wul8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Quit being a nigger and get over it

Killer those bitches, i was bullied too, and one day they will pay

Implying You wanna kill yourself because you dont wanna be a pussy anymore. Killing yourself makes you much more of a pussy then. Quit being a white boi and release your inner nigger man, beat your problems the way i beat my dick. If you do wanna kill them liveleak it kek.

>Bullied for 3 years

Jesus Christ dude get over it. If you really can't, then good luck with your chimp out.

yo before u kill urself u got any sauce on dat pic?

Does a murder suicide really seem like the best way to get closure/get even or whatever?
Do you think there might be something outside you being bullied that's making you react like this? I mean like maybe you wouldn't feel the need to die and kill if circumstances (unrelated to being bullied) were different?

Print this out, or at least save it.

Color those bad bubbles Red or whatever.

I hope it does help you see there is much ahead of you, despite your earlier comment.

Fuck off with your lack of a perfect record.

I had a shit college experience from 18-21, so I found a way when I was 27 to hang around college kids and never brought up my age. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be (hungover for a professional office job on a wednesday morning), but I did get to fix whatever I felt I missed out on regarding the bro-experience.

Hey buddy

I was bullied too and can offer you this advice.

Spend some time in martial arts. The technique is not as important as becoming used to violence. Emotional and physical both take the same strength to withstand.

Then find one of those faggots who bullied you and kick the shit out of them in a parking lot and wear a mask. You'll feel great. I sure did.

If you kill yourself they win. I beg you not to do it

thanks dudes
any more tips?

Don't do it OP. Just start meeting new people and open up more. Interact with the world and people for two weeks. Get out there and make goals to get more money, start a family, have a picnic. Do a little two week test first. It seems big now because your world view and experiences are probably small. Make your world big and these problems will look like nothing.

“In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours.”

stop being a pussy
you're too much of a faggot to kill someone else, let alone killing yourself
go on with your life

I don't get why pepole kill temselves over being bullied. I get it's frustrating, but it's not like it's going to last forever. Just get out of highscool (wich i asume you are) and then live a long and happy life. Don't be a stupid faggot and kill them because they will know it was you. So yeah, endure and you'll get through it.

where do you leave can you get a gun easily?

live*

be an hero

Not the OP but i think that chart would make me want to kill myself

Get over it, faggot. Why would you let someone have so much power over you? You're sitting around feeling bitter about them all day when they have already forgotten about you. If you want revenge, get fit and kick their asses. Otherwise, just enjoy life.

>for three years, i was bullied
explain, in detail

no one gives a shit about your life story if you were going to kill yourself you wouldnt be posting about it nigger

That’s great! I had a similar story. I had a rival who bullied and mocked me from my childhood. Years later, I’ve finally got my revenge on him and literally ripped him apart with my bare hands.

>release your inner nigger

usually when i'm feeling suicidal it's because i'm not facing my problems head on. sometimes i don't even know what those problems are, figuring that out or accepting what they are can take time. confronting my problems seems to reduce/eliminate my suicidal feelings.

i've want to kill myself before, and i'll want to again, but hopefully i'll remember that the feeling isn't permanent. and if the future holds the potential for me to be living it it, glad that i'm alive, then i will do what i can to survive through the shitty parts.

Dont do it OP.

Life is pain, but fun. You gonna die anyway. Whats the rush?

Go get laid. Or buy some pussy.

Problem solved. Life worth living again.

1st step) stay calm bro

2) you don't need to die, just a different life. If you re REALLY into suiciding, then doing drastic changes should be easy for you.

3) choose a new path, move away from home, travel somewhere nice. Meet new people, take risks.

4) If you dont like it, you can still get a gun and end it, so...nothing to lose really.

thanks everyone

Man up and stop being a pussy

pic related?

>implying you can waste your life
>implying you won't just be reborn as a cute anime girl

Life's just a loading screen for the real thing, m8

Ever think about taking some black cock?

bump

"I had 3 tough years"
"Ill not live the 4/5th thats left of my normal life span"
"because 3 years were wasted".

lol

Son of a whore die

stop wallowing in self-pity you faggot. shit happens, you move on. Get off of here, go do something with your life. you'll forget about them and your past. best revenge is just move on and forget.

He already did...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ZxV7wul8A

agreed, just kill yourself op, youre a faggot millennial that cant handle real life, no sense in taking out the people who treated you like shit for being the faggot beta that you are

youre a beta

RECORD IT FGT

Post pic of yourself for proofs.

If you kill yourself everyone who hates you wins. And everyone who loves you loses. Remember that.

God damn that's disgusting, who told chicks to spread their vag like this? Alien vs predator shit, vag looks way better naturally. Don't need an anatomy and physiology dissection

No one loves anyone. Everyone hates everyone. Everyone loses.

OP, is that pic of a girl named Sarah?

The greatest victory over a bully is to be more successful than them. The bullies think they are superior to you, so get a better job, make more money, better house, better country, etc.

Atleast strive for these things anyway because they alone won't make you happy but the life you'll lead will be worth it.

you made my day, anons

bump

again

Well, if you believe these negative experiences reflect on your present and are a pattern of which to presume future events will take, that's illogical and you're holding onto negativity that belongs in the past. As for killing yourself, you will enter a state of neutrality where there are no positive or negative experiences. If you want positive experiences in the future, it's probably statistically likely they will come, which can be helped by embracing an emotional freedom based mindset and thought patterns. let go of the idea your identity is a concrete and definitive reflection of reality and what life can or may or may not be. don't assume life itself is definitively bad based on the times it has been bad.

i guess use your smarts, just follow a path you expect will help you thrive and the rest.

thanks

>write a story about it
>profit?

reverse search, its fake

There will always be a black mark on the life record. No escaping it. Might as well get a face tattoo.

You are going through normal hormone changes, buck up.

do drugs then kill yourself

It will never change. People are bullies and Aggressive cunts as shown in this thread. The moralfags don't give a fuck, they're only virtue signalling. This is the reality. Suicide is the answer. Free yourself

Honestly, not trying to be edgy here, but if OP is seriously considering suicide at 20 because a few assholes were mean to him for a few years, it really might be a good idea to do it. He's not gonna be able to hack it in the real world.

Can you imagine him being in debt, his wife filed for divorce, his dog just got hit by a truck, and his hair is falling out? He's gonna have a bad time.

Stop making these threads.

Oh, it's this autist again

find those who wronged you and kill em
if that does not help with how you feel, then consider suicide again
also 3 years in a span of possible 70? miniscule

This

Do it op and stream it

nigger you're 20.
you've only begun

>no bait.
>posts bait

Lol you don't know shot about suffering. You should be grateful you're even alive and some ass hole doesn't push a metal pipe through your lung. Your only 20 so shut up and suffer through life like the rest of us you stupid fag

sign up for a summer at a cannery job in Alaska. tell your parents you'll need to fly up to Seattle to catch a plane and you need the money

then, go to Seattle and do a cannery season. 16 hour day shifts of repetitive labor sucks absolute ass, but the people up there are people trying to get away from life as well.

at the end of it all, if you don't bitch out, you walk away with 5-6k, which is enough to buy you a flight ticket home, or to anywhere else.