Will the distaste for DC outweigh the need to suck feminist clits when it comes time to review this next summer?

Will the distaste for DC outweigh the need to suck feminist clits when it comes time to review this next summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NV-27fHWmag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It depends on how the movie actually turns out.

Of it's even moderately enjoyable, then sjw love fest.

If it's dour, dark, and just unenjoyable, then the DC hate might win out.

Its still going to avoid the 27% club.

>ywn suck her clit

>leave marvel to me

I tried.

youtu.be/NV-27fHWmag

;_; jduhsa

gaddot is disgusting and cant stand her haughty attitude either.

movie's almost guaranteed to be pure shit

however, the power struggle at tomatoes will be really interesting. any side could win.

>clit

>those eyes
why?

it will be the only DCU movie to have a fresh tomatometer score because feminism. Could be good, could suck, wont matter.
If its good feminism will carry it to 90 or higher, if its bad feminism will save it at 60-65ish

The narrative of "It took a women-centric movie helmed by a woman director to finally get DC right." will be too tempting. It'll be RT fresh for sure.

t. faggot

Better?

I can imagine the SJW reviews headlines being like this

>Move aside boys! It takes a woman to fix DCEU past mistakes
>It takes a woman to show men how to make fun DC movies

etc

Lmao I actually want this to happen now

Now do the eyes while leaving the costume be. It looks like a Team Fortress 2 outfit in this pic.

Why did she become an Oompa Loompa?

That's how you all thought the Harley Quinn movie would go. Face it you're fucked.

you sitll have time Sup Forums and Sup Forums. apologize now

>Harley Quinn movie

lol

"She's a sexual object you misogynist."

Are we forgetting that libs love Palestine? They're going to somehow meld that with her warrior imagery and say it represents X and Y thus it's racist or some shit. If there's a scene where she show's mercy to a pacifistic "Nazi" they'll knock off another 11 percent.

the same gadot shills everyday

If you like women, but not men, you won't mind it, js

Like how you like your dick sucked, but you wouldn't want to suck one or reciprocate it.

>silly boy, you still have three more weeks before release

Oh shit look at those Biceps nigga she's fucking huge

Wouldn't feminists hate Gal Gadot because she is thin and relatively fit and attractive?

>attractive

almost had me there you fucking jew

>Why isn't Wonder Woman wearing the hijab?
>29%

t. 2017 critics

Brilliant

>wanting a jew to wear a hijab

look at this anti-semite

It's irritating how accurate this is.

>relatively fit
>attractive
You're a fucking fag through and through. Might as well force your skelly NEET friend with the mangled teeth to tan and put on a wig

NIPPLE ARMOR?

Wow she looks terrible.

Even if Wonder Woman is the best capeshit release ever, I'm pretty sure it is too late to "beat Marvel" at this point.

Having a great 4th quarter doesn't win the game when you shit the bed in the first three.

>women call that strand a bicep

(You)

Good question, bias against DC vs bias pro women, I don't really know. It will depend on how the movie turns out I guess, if it's a good movie with edition problems just like BvS or SS, I think the critics will suck it and give it good reviews (if only to shake off the accusations of bias, which right now are undeniable).

But I don't really know, I'm curious too

>people unironically think she's hot

I forgot about that "subtle" Jesus imagery

>(if only to shake off the accusations of bias, which right now are undeniable)
lol

Your mouse hat is showing

You're a huge faggot. Kill yourself.

Not to mention that Marvel finally got their shit together and is releasing their best work now. So a Wonder Woman movie, no matter how good, is not competing with Dr Strange.

Good news, WB order WW to do a massive reshoot after BvS as well.

Faora would pummel and rape this kike just to show her who's boss

>film's gonna suck
>of course if people say it doesn't then they're obviously cucks
wow

It's still gonna bomb either way. Everything about this movie is wrong, the shit leads, the tone, the bad guys, the screenplay (written by Snyder lmao).

It's doomed.

They'll just call it sexist or something because it didn't pander to some specific thing they wanted.