Any of you aus fags have a way to trick the MDT(mobile drug test) the coppers have?

Any of you aus fags have a way to trick the MDT(mobile drug test) the coppers have?

Also general drug thread

that pic from a raid in nimbin?

no just one of off google, it doesn't have aussie money in it

nope. Dont think its really possible.
anyone in melbourne?

fuuuuuuuck me

self bump
someone kill me please

prayin 4 u OP.

Would kill but I'm preoccupied with the 3-FPM, methylphenidate, klonopin and oxazepam I've taken today

drive one of these.

i've been driving one for about ten years and in all that time i have been waved past breath testing stations every single time except once.

I've heard of citrus or apple cider vinegar..

But considering you're just as likely to give a false positive reading even if you're clean. There's no help.

If you're pinged you get taken for a better test.

If they really want you they could take urine or blood.

Bottom line you're fucked son.

Drive less often, only take the backroads where there's no space to pull you over, cops do t use those roads for obvious reasons normally, not enough traffic etc.

Go and get a pathologist to take an I dependant sample of urine, make sure it's clean as as it can be. Lots and lots of water, energy drinks, and vitimins.

Provide independent sample to legal aid as a protest to the prosecutions case.

No charge laid because they have no real case.

Make sure you tell legal aid to emphasise the statistic rates of police testing and how bad they are

How's 3FMP for studying compared to adderall?

Adderall takes the cake for sure when it comes to studying, but I can confidently say 3-FPM is a VERY viable substitute.

Adderall gets me in a zone where I just demolish whatever work/studying I need done, but it can be a little too euphoric and next thing I know I'm either playing guitar for 8 hours or I'm beating my dick like it owes me money.

3-FPM on the other hand is MUCH more subtle, yet so effective. It's definitely one of the cleanest feeling stimulants I've ever taken, and honestly I'd argue that it's my all time favorite for functional purposes in general.

I've noticed a few neat things about 3-FPM; for whatever reason, my aptitude for music increases tenfold (I write my own stuff and 3-fpm is by far the best creative lubricant for me, can't confirm it'll be the same for others). I skateboard a lot too and again, for whatever reason, whenever I skate on 3-fpm I'm SIGNIFICANTLY better.

All in all I'd say 3-FPM takes the cake if you're like me (aka you have an addictive personality and that you appreciate a really good subtle high over a really intense in your face high)

Yes several times when I used to drive, usually around friday or saturday arvo.

I don't drive anymore due to trams and express trains.

I got pulled over one time due to having a migraine, they thought I was drunk.

How to acquire either?

You can buy a chewable papaya enzyme from iherb and chemists. MDT is n Australia use the Dragar test, which detects metabolites of THC. The papaya enzyme destroys the metabolite in the saliva when chewed, so keep a few in the car.

I should add, this is direct from a chemistry professor..

So you know that the likelyhood of a false positives outweighs this anyways..

Why not just get a negative every time?

anyone can help me out? looking for green and lsd down in adelaide. just moved here and i have no friends or family?

I've heard people passing by washing their mouth out with vinegar or mouth wash. Some people passed even with a fuckin decent teeth brush

100% every time mr chemistry professor? Is there a time frame to wait between chewing it and taking the test?

First of all there is no 100% probability every time. There is only 100% probability, period.
Second of all in all real life probabilities, nothing hits 1. There is no 100%. We're pretty sure the sun will rise tomorrow but we're not 100% sure. The question you should be asking is what are the research papers backing that claim. How does the enzyme destroy the metabolite, how fast, what other factors are there in your mouth.

Well you see, adderall makes me answer like above. I do need something more subtle. Is 3FMP addictive? Does it have a steep tolerance curve?

i remember an old TV show called Manswers and they said it was pickles would be enough to mask alcohol on your breath.

Wow I thought you understood chemistry fuckhead

What is false positive.

Now apologise for being so retarded

my friend told me how to trick the test when i was curious, he said fuck you

It certainly can be addictive due to that ceiling effect. It's easy to find yourself redosing to try and break through the ceiling. Ultimately that just boils down to you having some self control, because it'll feel so subtle yet SO good that you'll just want more even though you can't actually get any higher. My biggest piece of advice that'd save you from any addictive tendencies with it is NEVER SMOKE/VAPE it. Stick to oral or nasal. Trust me.

Can't comment on the tolerance curve simply cause I only do it anywhere from 0-2 or 3 times a month at most, and I do quite a few diff types of stims in the meantime. That being said, I've never felt my tolerance going up with 3-fpm. Been taking approximately the same sized doses since Day 1 and they're still that size

It's Canadian money

Your friend is a wise man.
Heed this advice

How to obtain scripts?

does 3fmp show up on drug tests? Or is it like acid where it's really just too expensive to test for unless you're being targeted?

3-FPM is classified as a Research Chemical, meaning it's legal to purchase online from reputable vendors (reddit has a page on reputable vendors from country to country, very useful). No script necessary! Just find a seemingly good vendor, look up a few reviews online of that vendor, and make the purchase!

nvm, it's prob not gonna be detected/prohibited

Thanks sir. This is helpful.

How about adderall?

thanks

currently melting smoking js with lucy lol

This guy here, just editing my previous post and replying to another****

it's legal to purchase online DEPENDING on your country. Some countries have it as a scheduled drug. Canada/US/most of europe does not. Do with that info as you will

Honestly couldn't tell you with 100% accuracy, but that would be my guess yeah. That being said, 3-FPM is a substituted amphetamine. I don't think that would trip the amphetamine portion of the drug test, but I haven't learned the chemistry behind drug tests yet so I don't know what exactly they look for in an amphetamine structure.

I'd assume it's no problem though.

Adderall requires a script. I've looked into getting one dozens of times as I've been clinically diagnosed with ADHD, however I never followed through with trying to obtain a script due to all the work you gotta do (get a reference, see a psychiatrist etc etc etc) and furthermore because of my addictive personality. If I were to get an ADHD script I'd likely go for something more along the lines of methylphenidate. Adderall is FAR superior, but I'd rather have something that helps than have something I love which would undoubtedly lead to abuse.

Better just drink lots of water and cranberry juice and piss it all out.

what kind of test do they use over(under) there?
piss? swiping your palms? breath?

Just want to edit the last thing I said***

If you genuinely try your hardest to get a script for adderall or vyvanse (I personally prefer vyvanse FAR more than adderall, but both are heavenly either way). you WILL eventually get one. It's a lot easier to get one in the US I hear (im from Canada). You might have to do some doctor shopping, and it would benefit you to read up as much as possible on ADD/ADHD. Also let your doctor make recommendations first. They might start you on a drug you don't want/you don't like. Most doctors find it fishy when patients demand for a highly scheduled drug like that by name

For sure.
I'm just thinking of heading in and mentioning that I'm having major troubles focussing at work and studies, getting whatever script then asking for adjustments till I land with something that works for me.

I'm an ausfag btw. Thanks for the advice

so uh... is there like a list of drugs with no dangerous side effects?
e.g. crack is supposedly highly addictive and destroys your body, whereas LSD (as far as I've heard) is safe but should be used to help with reflection

Define dangerous side effects and percent of the LD50 you'll consume.

Taken from a reddit thread by an alleged toxicologist;
3-FPM will not show up on a general immunoassay screen, it may however me detected in a confirmation test by GC-mass spec. So provided you dont show up as +ve for anything else, 3FPM will most likely not flag.

this does not mean that LSD is per se safe-
it´s a highly powerful drug and you have to have a stable personality and setting in order to have a safe trip.

basically there is no drug without side-effects.
and whether those are dangerous depends very much on you and the way you approach the drug.

Yeah that's the best thing you can do, is just be honest (but also drop some KNOWN symptoms of ADD/ADHD; not so many that it seems rehearsed but enough to make your doctor wonder if you really might have it).

First time I went in to a doctor for it was through my university and it was essentially just a trial run for me (I'd been clinically diagnosed as ADHD during a neuroscience research study by another physician); I basically wanted to see if I could just go talk to a stranger and find out if they believed I had ADD/ADHD. He actually even offered to write me up a script that day, but he wanted me to go to an ADD/ADHD testing center on campus which would've costed me $400+ and I just wasn't about that lol.

All in all, just do what you said you planned on doing; approach it in a mature fashion, research the common habits ADD/ADHD people have and exhibit those (mildly) during the meeting, and let the doctor make all the recommendations. Most importantly just don't make it seem like you've researched it extensively.

One quote I took away from my neuroscience undergrad is that it's not the drug that makes the poison, it's the dosage.

All drugs have dangerous side effects if ingested in large enough quantities. Those quantities widely vary from drug to drug. Some drugs can ruin your life instantly, others are so mild that they're almost negligible (like modafinil), but point is, you take enough of anything and it'll become dangerous

so i take it OP is gone, too bad.
needed to know what kind of test they use down there in order to answer.

It's in the thread.
Dragar test apparently.

It's a saliva swab, if positive then it's saliva is tested via machine (can't remember the name)

Parole uses urine sampling

negative side effects as in anything that physically harms the body. Physically addictive, irreparable damage to the body, temporary damage to the body which takes years or months to recover from.
As for LD50, I'd stay in the safe zone, even if that does sacrifice effectiveness

sweet

so dont OD, got it

Not its*

LOL yeah pretty much. The best thing you can do with drugs is to read research papers on the negative effects associated with prolonged use, and then incorporate new foods/supplements etc etc into your diet/life to help counter-act or slow down those negative effects.

the MDT only tests for 2 drugs. change from weed to another drug. you'll be free from worry

whelp, no real chance to beat that kind of test, unless you resort to substances they are not testing for.
sorry, mate.

Stop living in Australia

I've never encountered one of these. How common are they, and where are they used?

Australia and in a few weeks Ireland. All the potheads here are scared, lol

what does Sup Forums think of hash? , just got 24 grams for 10$ from my dealer today , also whats the best way to smoke hash?

who here /coke/ , is 5 grams for 70$ good?

Those are fucked through the head cheap prices watch out for getting ripped off

Also smoke the hash in a piece

roll a big joint smoke it and then say i am the reincarnation of steve irwin and jesus christ.

you will get locked up in the nut house as they will think you went schizo.

but only you will know you did it for the lulz while you are watching nine in a padded cell.

I've tricked swab tests companies use.

Anything with enough bleach content to kill the cells on the lining of your mouth (toilet washer..etc), saliva that is produced will not hold any drug contents for a while, enough to get your test done but be prepared when Ive done this I've always had the "meth" section take ages even though I'm a heavy pot smoker.