Ask a person with dissociative personality disorder anything

Ask a person with dissociative personality disorder anything

Do you have an alpha protector sorta personality that gets shit done?

Cause that's my fetish.

Which you is the truest you? What are the others names/traits?

yes i do

The violent one I call Michael, and is the only one I've named. It's hard to tell which one is me.

Well, just the list of individual traits, then?

But nigga how

Who were you when you made this thread?

What is it like trying so hard to be different that you make up stupid psychological disorders you don't have

The depressed one

My inner neet

Your original birth name is...?

John

how you doing?

No, not you, the other faggot!

and NO, NOT YOU EITHER, YOU ARE AN EVEN BIGGER FAGGOT!!!

Interesting. Can you lead a normal life, like do you have a job? How do your relatives or friends (if any) deal with it?

They say personhood is an illusion created by memory, philosophically speaking your experiences changes "who" you are little by little, day to day. Who you were when you were say, 18 won't be who you are at 30 or 60 etc

Guess you've shattered the illusion user, kudos, now everyone thinks your nuts

I lead a relatively normal life, and have friends, but people definitely comment on my "mood swings"

You should name this one, let Michael do it. So he feels powerful. Then if the depressed one starts acting too cocky you can take the name away again, whatcha think OP?

Interesting. Since he's not in charge currently, perhaps trips decides.

OP watched Split...

OP fakes mental illness for attention

OP is fag

Even if you aren't a fag lying on the internet I still don't trust psychological diagnoses. Like 10% of kids are diagnosed with ADHD which sounds like the biggest load of crap I have ever heard. That would mean out of every 10 kids you see, one of them suffers from a psychological disability. Psychiatrists are hacks.

Good to hear. Last question for today:

How does it feel when your personality changes and what does actually change in your mind? Does your memory, your interests change? So let's say you suddenly switch from meet to that Micheal you described earlier, would it be possible that you are suddenly sitting in front of your PC thinking "what am I even doing here?" or is it not that extreme?

Assoluto cosmico, regolare realtà
Respiro di un immagine, sincronia di civiltà
Confusa progenia di cellule ribelli
Volo verso l'universo, l'attraverserò
Se sei stella fatti vedere, io mi fermio?

First up, do you consider them all seperate people?

Like does the depressed you think of michael as a totally different person, or is it still just you but in an angry mood?

Rolling to name the sad-guy Tom.

Lets mix in some comedy into his life, call him shirley. Then he can respond with "don't call me shirley" every time he hears the word " surely " used in a sentence.
Rolling for Shirley

>person

I don't have gaps in memory where I don't know how I got somewhere, but my mindset completely changes and I'm aware as it happens.

Do you have any advice? I'm struggling with this but I don't know who to talk to.

Why dont you all an hero except for one. Or you all fight to the last man standing. this way the best could prevail. If I were you I would start weakening the other guys. Sleep deprivation, drugs, alcohol, nicotine. Start cutting off pieces of your body and get the wounds infected. This way your enemies will have to deal with their tormented bodies while you can plan your killing spree. Also a question: Can one of the other guys jerk you off? Then maybe you should keep the weakest one as some sort of sex slave.

lmfao this.

Have you seen Split? What did you think? What did any of you think?

Do any of your personalities like different foods?

kek

I consider them all their own people.

I like this comment
How do i up vote this?

Rolling to call the sad one Pepe or Wojak, your choice.

Off by one ffs. Reroll

I would definitely talk to a therapist/phychiatrist

You go back to r*ddit, make a thread there, and ask your father if you can choke on his fat dick faggot

I have not seen split, but will soon. They all enjoy the same foods.

Two of you were off by one number
Rolling to name him "faggotron"

This is bullshit. Your description of DPD is nothing like what it actually is. "Mood swings" aren't a thing, a person with DPD is completely unconscious when another personality takes control. You wouldn't be aware at all, and you certainly wouldn't name your personalities.

Which one of you are we asking?

How about you read the previous posts?

It's pretty good for Shamalamlamalaman, but it's probably given people some weord ideas about DID

Are any of your personalities female? Or different ages? Or are they all male and your age?

Roll

As an expert that done one (1) highschool project on the topic, you aren't always ignorant of the other personalities. IIRC, that's actually very rare.

Are you just making each off your emotions it's own special personally?

"That wasn't me that kicked your kid, it was Michael"

"I didn't eat your spaghetti, that was the hungry man"

"I didn't bum those dudes. That was gay man"

They are all the same gender and age.

Me too, class was called Family Health. Too bad I didn't listen to that presentation that well

Or a philosopher, theyre more likely to do it for free, go to a university campus

Imho they're a better help b/c they are hacks too, but at least they're honest about it

Correct

You wouldn't know unless someone told you. While another personality is in control, you are completely unconscious.

Probably a weird question: Do any of them have different sexual tastes? Body preferences? Fetishes?

No, Michael would literally kill a man and I wouldn't dream of it.

how do you know you are not talking to yourself in this thread? like every post is another of your personalities.

Have you considered going into acting?

I am significantly more into bondage/rape play as Michael.

Yes.

Rolling for this

Lol
Upvoted

Hey DPD-user, how'd you get diagnosed?

lmao go figure. Michael seems fun.

Can you trigger a switch consciously? Or do your other personalities just take over whenever?

Do it faggotron

It can be random, or things outside of my control trigger them. Like if I see news of an animal abuser I will feel immense hatred and then Michael takes over

Fuck it
Rerolling for Faggotron or Shirley

Damn it OP, at any rate, if you go into acting name them all Michael, then change your legal name to that too

Should avoid confusion in RL
Im out, peace faggotron

Do your personalities interact with each other, or do they mostly interact with the world around you?

They do not interact with eachother at all

Does Michael usually come out when your mum tells you to turn the music down?

Also do you have any Femanons in you? Post their tits

Huh. This has been interesting OP. Thanks for being a good sport about the questions!

My pleasure.

OP is a painfully obvious lier as proof by their lack of ability to even say the name of the diagnosis properly... sincerely, someone who ACTUALLY has Dissociative Identity Disorder...