It's been scientifically proven that crickets (and most insects for that matter) are mostly protein and full of...

It's been scientifically proven that crickets (and most insects for that matter) are mostly protein and full of nutrients. So why are you guys still eating expensive store bought meat that causes cancer?

I eat a 3 plates of stir fried crickets a day to meet my daily nutriention requirements, and it cost less than 20 dollars a day. Sometimes I even eat them live if I want a juicier treat. Crickets are cheap and delicious, you can even raise them yourself all they eat is cardboard.

Anyone else eating crickets?

The flaw is that you're cooking the nutrients out...

>expensive store bought meat
>it cost less than 20 dollars a day
I don't know what stores you're using, but I can get like 3-4 days worth of fresh food for 20 dollars.

I think i'll stick with my fish and veggies, thanks.

I stir fry them because I like to keep them in a bag and snack on them through the day.

I prefer to swallow them whole alive when I'm at home.

How do they taste? I heard they were nutty. I ate an ant before and that was spicy. Yo ants are like pepper. You should season your cricket with ant

lol really?
Is it all ants?
Are they poisonous?

I have no idea but I've had a regular black ant on purpose and a red one by accident and they were both spicy. I only realized 8 had eaten the red because I recognized the taste. Then I looked at my chip bag and realized it was covered in ants. Fuck that day and fuck ants at picnics

>it cost less than 20 dollars a day.

Fucking trolls.
I cook for two, including beef, chicken, pork, fresh vegetables, and rarely spend over $10. When I do, it's usually bigger portions that will give 1-2 meals in leftovers.

Also I have no idea if they're poisonous. I know there's some nigra people who traditionally eat this big species of ant. But I'm sure poison varies from ant to ant

I had a lizard as a kid. Fucking crickets are annoying. I could not live with that sound every night. No thanks.

"mostly" protein is right.

unfortunately the rest is chitin, which has been engineered by natural selection over millions of years to be indigestible.

i guess you could crush them between rollers and squeeze the juice out.

> chooses his food because it makes annoying sounds

you must really love chicken.

snakes don't make a lot of noise but they are very tasty when fried in long, thin steaks.

You can grow them yourself. Crickets are easy to produce with little maintenance. I have been lifting for than over half my life and want to experiment with these mass producers for protein mainly want to try rice gross hoppers produce a lot more protein than crickets. They sell a type of eco system for production.

That's very untrue and bad advance. If you cook a chicken you're not cooking the chicken out of protein moron. If you juice veggies you're not taking away the veggie part. Place fuck off back to I think I know wat im talking about land. You must be a trump supporter very stupid.

I live on about $10 a day and I eat like a king.

where the fuck do you live Vietnam>>?

Yes, this is why they are so wildly popular and everyone is eating bugs, especially athletes and weightlifters. And they're much more delicious than regular food

Manhattan.

>female supreme kai
Canon when

I like cracker jack

Because society stupid
And they'd lose money giving out prizes to everyone in FEAR FACTOR dumbass

>Less than 20 dolleridoos a day
>Eating insects

Two pounds of boneless beef in Us is around 9 dollars. That is enough to cover protein needs of a 160 pound bodybuilder.

I'm not a jungle monkey so naturally I won't eat jungle monkey food.

You can go help yourself, though

Sure, if eating like a king is equivalent to refried beans, rice, and chicken all wrapped up in a shitty burrito.

Those fuckers are fast. Reckon I'd expend more calories trying to catch the little fuckers than I'd get back by eating them.

>and it cost less than 20 dollars a day.

Nigger, that's 2 thick ribeyes.

I can eat normal person food for less than $20 a day

I could get a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carls fucking Jr for breakfast lunch and dinner for less than $20 and you want me to eat fucking crickets, nigger kys

would rather take in the dna of a mammal than an insect just sayin

you call him a trump supporter but you type like trump

Trump types better than this guy.

Thanks, user, for making me smile. It was nice seeing you get so triggered over his little comment. Keep choosing to be outraged.