ITT: We talk about awakening; what it means, who is affected, rources, links, mind expanding pics or video, people...

ITT: We talk about awakening; what it means, who is affected, rources, links, mind expanding pics or video, people, stories, drug experiences. I've been on the path for 7 years now and have learned a lot but feel stuck mentally would like to share or take in any information that seems ok for the time being

Fuck off, weirdo.
>sage

Awakening is touchy subject for anyone I understand but nothing would get done without some kind of action

the death of fear and violence, humans awakening to the ultimate realization that war, prejudice and things of the sort are unnecessary and ultimately detrimental to EVERYONE (transference of energy). Returning to a state of love and peace.

you fuck off, Neanderthal

put my email as my name from now on.
nice way of putting it

I'd like to start off by saying although everyone is on a different part of their own life (maybe not even on the path itself) there is a meeting point to speak at hopefully we can find a middle ground for those seeking knowledge

I' m not the best at talking. Im trying to improve on this so I made this thread. will start posting links to vids and such maybe people will listen

All you ineffectual cunts, awaken my dick. Get in the fucking world and do something real.

we get it, you want to suck dick.

TO be honest, i'm incredibly sad at the amount of deaths that occur everyday. I want to start doing something to help others, maybe this is where I am stuck, I have not been helping others. It usually tkes some kind of tragedy for someone to realize this. hopefully you can find the info youre looking for in this thread if more people share their point of view. Apparently the planet only has around 50 years to go (civilzation as we know it). There has to be a way to extend this time as some generations may never see the light of day

See, its always about dick and pussy with us humans. We have to see theres more to life than just this....or maybe there isnt and I have just deluded myself. either way, I feel llife should be much deeper than jsut sex

nah

Yeah there's also shit, something you're particularly full of

Why am I full of shit? I can't tell if youre being close minded or actually being perceptive of who I am as a person. either way, i know I have negative qualties, qualities im working to transmute but so does anyone. its light and darkness in everyone

maybe youre just surprised to see someone talking about awakening and projecting negative thoughts about it towards me

Today a women was like preaching in the street about Catholics, had a rough day so various people were trying to cross the street, anyway I say outloud JEWS dont believe in CHRIST !!
she then said I believe in Christ then I asked her are you a JEW !!! ??? it was like 10 people trying to cross the street.
so that was my day, then this lady followed me and said yes they do but they dont believe him to be the Messiah and I was like No They dont.
felt awesome

there is, inside of you is a pure consciousness, your "higher self", that which does not require any external stimuli or animalistic pleasure (drugs, sex) to be happy. The world is in a bad, and also very interesting place right now because this higher self that we all contain is just starting to get out, (on a mass scale). This of course due to evolution, and in accordance with the natural progression of the universe itself, the process of first being primal, unsophisticated animals, to evolved and enlightened beings. Just give it time, everything is at it should be:)

Thank you. this is true I feel but I also feel its like wasting time just saying to let it go and it will be done with or that everything as it should be. I guess it all comes down to whether there's life after death for me. If there is, i guess its fine, but if there isn't, im going to be very angry and very sad for a long time

lay down the crack pipe

more of a heroin guy tbh

you've taken heroin? how is that like. op here btw

nah it was a joke, ive done some phycs tho
and mdma

im glad, anyone with psych experience or drugs in general generally have a more expanded mind

If you're on the path, you must realize it is a lonely path. Especially on a world like this one. You have to have the strength of the sun to push through negative thoughts and attitudes of others. I cant remember the name of the movie but its the one where the guy takes dmt and it shows the whole trip on film. at the end though its just him walking on his own with his own experience. Its the same for anyone choosing to awaken. you're on your own