Can someone accurately describe what it's like being high on cocaine

Can someone accurately describe what it's like being high on cocaine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbJABjVH-0k
youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if good, kind of speedy but you dont want to physically move. more like a mental roll with slight euphoria, also increased sex drive w difficulty of gettin erection unless ur trained.
if shitty.headache and lethargy. on it now.

You feel good as fuck, heart races a bit, sometimes you can't help but move your jaw side to side. Goes up easier than you think

My friend told me he smoked 10 cigarettes during his high and Im just curious what it feels like to make him want to smoke that many cigarettes and also what everything sort of looks on cocaine

Shameless bump. Not op here

Just did coke last weekend. Nothing visually changes, more of a focus adjustment. Also cigs just help the body high and remove any drip/metal taste.

Pretty much this, but the feels good as fuck is understated. Feels so good. Socializing happens for everyone , even people who don't get social on booze. You want more within 30minutes.

I suggest to you to not try it, it is like been really pissed off, get angry at everyone for no logical reason that is when you do lots of cocaine in years.
Makes you talk a lot of shit that sometimes you dont even mean, just dont do it.

also most people doing coke are doing super cut, so a lot of people say its overhyped, but if you get good coke, you will know. theres a reason they say cocaines a helluva drug

The first time you get a good rip of decent shit you honestly feel invincible. My first time I literally believed I could fight a black bear hand to hand and win. You feel like a god. Then you blow your retirement chasing that feeling.

Cigs are a depressant. They calm you down. Coke keeps them from working, so you don't feel much of a calming effect from the cigs. Smokers are used to that dose of calm when they smoke, so since they don't get it, it triggers a response to keep smoking. Also, nicotine helps the body high.
Sauce: current smoker and recovering cocaine addict.

This and This
Just like putting money in the drain within less than 5 minutes, you can try a cocopuff wich lasts about more time, you feel like really high on weed then all pissed off then high again then down.
Im user and I approve this message.

Nothing like two tabs of acid, a joint, a whiskey, and a few bumps of coke to get a Saturday night going.

i never did coke, only meth. my best guess is that it's like meth, but you don't get horny, and it only lasts 45 minutes instead of 12 hours

But is it like everything's faster? Do conversations feel super sensational? Do you feel like when you're super baked off weed and you don't even know who you are.

Noob never done a cocopuff where you drain all the nicotine and put coke on it.
light weight faggot but congratulations on giving up coke it is pretty hard I knew a guy who needed a platinum shit for his nose.
or titanium another friend too wonder what happened to them.

Its not that great but I can never stop. Cleaner coffee with euphoria.

>tobacco is a depressant
you have to go back

did you ever do hot rails ? with foil and a glass straw ?
or did you ever smoked from a soda can inside a prison that shit would fuck you up so much maybe it was the paint with the meth combined but anyway meth fucks you up more than coke does.
if youre not addicted to meth stay the fuck away from it.

Amped like 3 esspressos..
Horny as fuck (well, me)..
A sense of well being..
A numbness in nose, face and the body..
A euphoric, 1/10 orgasmic sensation for 20 minutes..
Heart beating fast (that i mitigate w/beer)..
Overwhelming sensation of 'grandioseness'..
Slight twitching if eyelids and mouth..

>maybe slightly, but that's probably because other people around you are on it, it definitely makes you move a little quicker
>you tend to feel more confident, you say things with conviction
>no, it's not as disorienting unless you go overboard but I swear I get more fucked up from weedu

Spoken like a true wikipedia page

>hot rail
yeah. heat up the glass straw hot enough that as it's being snorted, some of the powder vaporizes and the rest stays solid. half smoke / half snort. it was ok. i preferred straight smoking it though.

>soda can
the paint and the interior lining would fuck somebody up pretty bad if done repeatedly. and the aluminum oxide would too. i preferred using glass implements. i am addicted to it, but i've been sober for about 4 years now. i had to put the pipe down, and god help me, hopefully i never pick it back up

IT feels like you're partying as God. Seriously. Shitty things about coke are that you can't get really drunk, and next day you're washed up and sad AF.

I hate powder drugs in general in the US. You never know what you're getting nowadays. Can't even get ecstasy or MDMA anymore. Bullshit.

Whats the sad part like?

>not making your own
user, shame on you. be your own quality control department

not that user, but check out the "dopamine curve" associated with strong stimulant use

I don't really get it. I just feel uncomfortably energetic and paranoid. I don't know why I've spent as much as I have on it. Probably because I was fucked on molly the whole time.

Might have something to do with coke being underwhelming to me, or maybe I just never did do enough and only got the shitty effects. I dunno.

No mate, alcohol is a depressant, nicotine is a stimulant. That's why you get hungry when you quit smoking/come down from speed or coke.

My first time, I said "I feel like.. I wanna fuck and punch everything at the same time!"

That was three years ago. These days I still do it but remember, it doesn't last very long. The higher you get, the harder the fall, and having just been that high, when you come back down it doesn't feel like coming down, it feels like sinking into depression until your body normalises. I get what I call "coke blues" that prevents me from taking decent amounts unless there's a lot going around and I have a place to be by myself after. My friends know to just let me ride it it and go quiet when I'm coming down and we've run out. That's why I just bump little bits instead of railing big lines like I used to. Keeps me up, get a bit of the attitude without being a dick and still get a rush.

For most people however, you can get numbing in your upper frontal teeth and in the back of your nasal cavity/throat. This makes your gagging reflex a nightmare and when you smoke it makes you wanna puke until you learn how to control it. Even then it feels shitty but you can smoke (if you have a vaporiser, they don't feel as good but they don't make you gag).

It also really hurts your bank acc to get good stuff. Usually in the uk it's shit under £90. Never buy anything less than £60.

>making my own MDMA

I'm not a chemist nor am I interested in getting on a list for ordering precursors and cooking up dope with a half ass lab in my basement.

i did some ice a few hours ago and im now coming down. Cocaine is nice but stay away from ice, shit has me fucked up

dude i hate meth, any recommendations?

There is nothing on the earth what could you make happy. Everything is so fuckin normie, and you can't actually do shit about it. Did coke day b4 my birthday event and everyone was suprised why the hell im soserious and "not hyped" coz of guests.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbJABjVH-0k

youtube.com/watch?v=lUh2EYX-RPE

No, you're sane. Cocaine is a shitty drug. Raw MDMA is where it's at, and only once in a blue moon.

overrated imo

>hate meth, recommendations
yeah, alcohol and heroin

your loss. it's the only way to guarantee a quality high

You mad dog

Amen to that lets not fall for that is kind of the devil drug, I have been sober thank God for about 7 years God rescued me from that hell hole honestly, I can now see people smoke but I dont want to do it even if im wasted.
you will be just Trust in God and if you get tempted smoke a cigar or drink a beer.
I could tell you go do prayer or something but im not sure what made you recover just remember what made you recover in the first place.

Yeah I gotta wait about 6 months now to get the magic back. What about coke and MD tho?

i got sober because it controlled my life. i know for sure that i wouldn't be able to be around it. i'd start using again. so my way of staying sober is preventative maintenance: monitor my emotional well being, be careful who i select as friends, etc.

I abused MDMA in 2013, heavily. We're talking what I thought was 3 weeks, later decided was 3 months after regaining some memory, and then was TOLD it was closer to half a year... of railing it every single night straight in a row.

Don't fuck with it. It's been 4 years and I still don't feel right. I can't even drink coffee without bugging out. I have no feel-good chemicals left in me.

For me the sociability aspect has always been the best part. Stimulants in general are known for this especially Methamphetamine. Though from personal experience if you haven't, don't ever try that shit. Very slippery slope. But as far as cocaine as long as if what you buy hasn't been cut multiple times it can be very euphoric atleast for the first 2 hours, You get a warm fuzzy feeling through your body that makes you almost feel anxious yet makes you energized and wanna talk to any and everyone. Since Dopamine is flooding your brain you're obviously going to feel much happier then you most likely ever could sober. It makes you feel like you're on top of the world with the utmost confidence and could conquer anything. Unless you're a major upper person I don't feel like its a good loner drug though. Some of my best memories is clubbing/partying with a snuff bullet just doing occasional bumps to keep that feeling going yet not getting tweaked out because of that moderation. Yet the average person isn't gonna do that if they have a gram to themselves so defiantly be prepared for the come down; Weird almost chills, nervous shaking, RESTLESSNESS, racing thoughts, irritability, and inability to sleep.

Or you could not be autistic and make good connections. Access to pure MDMA in crystal rock form isn't difficult

stop doing ice most of it is been laced with bath salts , it is gonna be hard do prayer, smoke weed or drink booze until you fall asleep.
meth fucks you up ive seen lives ruined.
it only takes like a week to withdrawl lots of diahrrea and hungry as fuck.
so drink plenty of water that would be my advice.
should had studied to be a drug counselor or something like that

i'm a pretty antisocial person, user. i don't make connections

dude what the fuck kind of coke are you doing that lasts over 2 hours?? I've ordered some primo shit off of silk road and it lasts like an hour at BEST.

Sheeeeeeeeeit

Best thing imaginable. I was coked up for the entire 1980s. Still miss it.

And now you're hanging with idiots. How nice.

haven't been on Tor for a while now. what onion site is trustworthy?

Look for the "FDA Approved" logo.

That is true I have tweeker friends but it is not the same, the conversations I just drink but they are like why is this guy not tweeking you know those paranoid thoughts, it is like they dont trust me because im not tweeking and im not trusting them because they are tweekers, so pretty much you need to find new friends.
it is not the same but is much better.
after 4 years of not using you can be a squizophrenic forever ive seen people like that.
hallucinating, beating themselves up, talking to themselves, kind of like hell in earth really scary and sad thank God he helped me not to end up like that

I'm high on cocaine right now. I'm also very aware of the of the science part of drug use however 99% of threads/websites are filled with educated middle class boys understanding of drugs through a lab.

The feeling of cocaine depends so much on so many factors. First timer, addiction, dependency, relapse etc.

Pre existing mental health issues or diseases of the brain.

Let me know detailed the information you want and I've got you.

I've also sold it for a number of years and that too will introduce you to a new side of drug effects

Pic relevant, me right now

I was meaning if you have a G and you're doing over a like 4 hour evening period you really only get the euphoria for the first two hours, after that Youre really just avoiding the comedown. Regardless though what i get usually lasts about an hour., Don't ask me how but I managed to find someone who gets fronted from a cartel so its literally straight off the block. I do pay out the ass though for it, 100 a G. Before that the best stuff I got was defiantly off alphabay or another market place.

i'm not schizo. i just don't have any "umph"

Cocaine lasts 20 minutes per 0.05/1.50mg of the drug.

Anything else is bash, bro.

Yeah - I don't recommend my course. Fuck. I'm just tragic. Thanks a lot, user. Guess it's an hero for me.

Alcohol + caffeine × 10

>pay out the ass, 100 per g
with meth that's standard price. i never messed with coke, so i dunno

what a fucking try-hard.

Faggot, you are as edgy and as retarded as stoners who talk about different strains of weed.

I tried it twice with friends, it may have altered my liking of it because I had work early in the morning the day after so I stayed awake the entire night and felt super shortly the whole day. For me it felt like I had just chugged two energy drinks but with a very short living high from it, my friends said it felt great but I really didn't get it. It may have had less of an effect on me because I'm always wired on caffeine, but idk. In my experience I definitely wouldn't try it again unless I was rich

thanks man

Shit man, down where I'm at, it's usually 100 a g. That's also no where near the quality your getting. Haven't done it in years, just hard to find honestly.

Id like to know where your source for that is. A simple google search will pull up numerous sites stating it lasts anywhere from 20 to 90 mins depending on quality.

>hey Sup Forumsro, check out this powdered sugar

Knowledge is power. Only those who would refer to it as "retarded" are the ones who don't deserve power.

P.s how old were you when you got peer pressured in & now resent it? You seem the type. Bless you x

Don't miss the bus kid. The poster. Jesus fuck. kek.

the first time is always the best, but that is with most drugs.
Coke used to be my favorite drug, I spent somewhere around $70,000 in a year on coke before I quit.
Problem with coke is the high lasts about 10 minutes, then you need another line or you come down, and the more you do the harder the come down is and if you do it for awhile you will gladly suck a nigger dick to keep the come down away.

no but if you try it after been sober so much time not trying to scare you, it fucks up your brain more not sure why, just seen people so God Bless You user dont try it again, my advice.
also an 8 ball everyday even a 7 for years
now it is just regrets well hope you do good in life and not be tortured by regrets posting in a forum to try to make up for something wrong.
cya

Ive done lines but prefer rails. If you have a woman to fuck keep her around for the comedown or jerk it furiously. Your call dude. Its fun either way. Little to no real concentration while on the substance. Dank mood though.

'Depending on quality' i assumed if im living in the UK doing proper cocaine you US fags would be doing the same.

Bless you lol

What area of the country are you in? I live in Dallas/Fort Worth. The closer you are to the border the cheaper and less cut product you'll get.

It's a DVD case bro

I don't care where you live man, majority of distributors are gonna cut their shit and you just cant avoid that unless you find a direct source or a great dealer. That's just a realistic

Thank God not me bro, that means a lot to me.
You can do it

See:

Yeah i appreciate that to be honest. For the majority of users they would be consuming a hole lot of speed with it. I just happen to not be that person

that was my monday at the beach except with msuhrooms instead of acid haha

And with the mushroom adaption that was also my Monday night haha

What would you tell a first timer to look out for and what they should expect

I wanted to talk alot. And smoke cigarettes. Very awake and alert.

I'd say make sure a friend who's been doing cocaine for at least a few months to check it out and make sure it doesn't smell too much like any other substances i.e amphetamines. And then when you do your first line, make sure it's maybe no longer than say half your little fingers length and just a few mm thick. Ingest that and you'll experience the cocaine 'drop' when you'll get a very bitter, chemically taste in your throat. Just have a sip of water, smoke a cigarette and enjoy! Just stay at a good body temperature, not too high or to low. And then wait at least 20 minutes but you can wait longer if you wish. And repeat same size lines. Stay safe!

Then this.

You'll be comfortable to talk to anybody, about anything, like they're your family. Just make sure you're in a safe environment. If you're going to the club just make sure you don't agree things stupidly when you're coked up. Just have your wits about you. And if you smoke, buy 40 cigarettes haha

But I'd advise just staying in, some music on, few beers and enjoy it with your friends. You will appreciate the eutphroia far more

I'm not the fear and loathing guy but I've done my fair share,
Clear your nose by blowing it or snorting a tiny bit of water from your hand or a spoon, because you don't want your coke to mix with boogers or be all blocked up.
Make sure you cut the coke super fine. I'm not sure the exact reason but the more fine the better, a razor blade is preferred over a credit card but card will work.
Make sure you don't exhale right before you go in for the coke inhale, I haven't seen this personally but I've heard stories, you'll blow all the coke away and probably anger everyone.
I usually sniff the line all in one go, hold my head over the mirror for a second, pinch my nostril I did coke up, and then fucking blast off.

gl friend hope you got some good shit

i second this. when i was using, i was using it as an anti-depressant. it helped me engage with the world again. god i miss that shit

Fells like your face is numb, there's a frog in your throat, you have severe anxiety, and you can't seem to stfu.

Oh, and when the cocaine runs out. Go home.

You'll need to start consuming nearly twice the amount at twice the rate to keep the same sensation going. This is where the teeth chattering, sweating etc can start to come out to play.

Go home, roll around in your bedroom for 2 hours wanking yourself silly and you'll be all sweet

xan makes coke feel so much better
anyone else try it?

That was a massive contributing factor to my cocaine consumption too bro

Xan being zanax?

yeah i usually would take 2.5mg for a gram

Yeah i like Zanax too. Benzodiazepines in general are good fun.
Pointless taking them until you've finished you cocaine though.
Pop it 20 mins after your last line and will experience it far better. If you smoke weed, then smoke a fat joint with it bro.

I do Zopliclone more now for coming off gear. It's a nonbenzodiazepine. Super strong sleeper basically

Expensive. It feels expensive.

Especially after you do $300 worth in a day and wake up the next day feeling like god knows what. I love it, makes you alpha af for a while, but the hours after that... Limp dick and insanity.

Yeah bro i hear that. Been spending probably £100 a day for the last 2 years but between Dec 15 and April 16 I spent £18k.

That's why i like to give kids who want to experience proper advice.

Drugs changed the world and they changed my life.

You've just got to respect them or they take you apart.

Just like alcohol but that's fine because it's legal...

What is music like on cocaine? (details if you can)

Turning 21 soon, is a gram of good shit enough for one night? How many lines in a gram?

Good coke?

Your nose and parts of your face go a little numb... it hits in less than a minute and last for a decent time with coke.

It's like you feel great all of the sudden. Very happy. Lots of energy.

I tend to talk to much and babble on with it though... Like get very talkative and talk a bit fast.

It's one hell of a high.

On shitty coke... it's meh....