Have any of you used it? It's advertised as free...

Have any of you used it? It's advertised as free, yet you have to pay to do anything in it; which makes me think it's a scam and not worth my time.
Has anyone on here had any experience with it? Positive or negative, I don't care; just share with me Sup Forumsrothers.

If you are serious op its worth it, I use it and have gotten quite a few hookups and good fucks outta it. Just don't use the meet me thing, look through your matches.

Hooked up with quite a few sluts on this. I had an overall positive experience.

Okay, thanks for the reply and the sound advice.
Nice one. Thanks for replying.

Eyyy I found my whore on POF . Just don't pay for anything just get numbers instead !!!!

its basically okcupid, but with a shittier layout. usually has all the same people on it anyway

But you don't know anything about anything

Yeah I've been playing around with it more and started to figure out ways to use it without paying. Thinking I'll try what you've said.
How much fucking around was there when you signed up to okcupid?

Hooked up with this black chick, she was like 5 ft tall, still hook to her sometimes.

Dank meeting app. Me and my cousin call it "the meat market" that and "meet me", score a bunch of poon with no regrets. Just wear a rain coat and youll do fine.

OP, not sure what you're doing wrong but there's a steady supply of horny women online. Most pretend to be prudes, and there are a lot of female players too. I have 5 different girlfriends and it's becoming difficult to keep all the details of each separated.

Sounds good; cheers.
>not sure what you're doing wrong
I installed the app literally only an hour or so ago. I'm still just feeling it out. But honestly I'm already liking it more than Tinder.

I had mixed success with Badoo dating app, been with a girl I met on their for a few months now, life is good

Dude, hit the meet me thing and letre rip with the swipes if you want tang. If you want a meaningful thing the just hang out at an MJDesigns or a pumpkin patch or a Big Lots, lots of single moms in that bitch... fuggyea pic related

My brother in law met his gf there and they had a baby boy. Never tried it myself but I'm a bit of a loser....

What is that gif from?

Ya dont say?

I'm glad I made this thread. Thanks for the reply.

Sup Forumsrochachos

DECENT THREAD IF YOU WANNA COUNT PRE 1K. i HAD A FUN TIME

Pardon the cruise, im not typing that shit again though.

All good m8. Things are picking up. I've got convos going with a few women now. Honestly this shit is alright.

Its a cool app dude. Ive fucked like 6 off there.

>was scrolling through meet up like a demon
>profile of a woman I know IRL goes past
>hit "no" because I was still on autopilot
>would like to go back and find her
What do I do?

Nevermind, figured it out.

>Being this gullible

once had a bitch like me then ask
watch yu want?
another time had a chick offer a blowjob for $50, stopped using it after that.

Why? What's wrong?
Well that sucks. How far apart were those two incidents?

10 actually active sluts / 500 active horn balls
Don't waste your scratch

Post method for us other newfags?