How do you make out with a girl?

How do you make out with a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1491462348338.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be assertive and feign confidence.

I can do that. What about my hands? I just place them on her waist?

You put your finger in her butt

i.4cdn.org/b/1491462348338.webm
I don't know how to download it so learn quick

First of all, if it's your first kiss with her, you gotta surprise her with it. Whenever you feel the times right, just grab her and kiss her. Show her your an alpha. Most girls like that.

I saw a couple of these. Still learning.

Place them in her mouth too.

Oh, i thought wed look at each other first then slowly put our heads together and kiss. As potrayed in ths movies.

This does work but attraction is always key don't fool yourself. Understand how you rank and go after girls within this rank.

At least where I live anyway this is how shit is

they can't kiss for shit. that would be awkward as fuck

life isnt like the movies. just rape her.

The girl im interested in is kinda shy. I doubt she had her first kiss yet. Unless that fucking nerd she always hangs out with already kissed her. Fucking spazoid.

Maybe when im a creepy 50 year old

If she's shy introduce some alcohol somehow for social lubricant. Assert yourself and just kiss her, but, look for the signs first. Pretty easy to pickup girls are mostly all the same. They just want any excuse to get closer imo

why wait until your body is starting to fail?

Start at her lower back, as she revs up move to ass, if she keeps going move to molesting and undressing her.

Don't you have school tomorrow faggot?

Practice on a half tomato for kissing and a cucumber for giving head.
When seeds in tomato is gone but rest is intact you're ready..
Thrust cucumber as long down throat as you can and don't leave any teeth marks, suck and jerk like no tomorrow.
Congrats! You are now ready for gay fornication fagget.

But what if it's a chick?

finger in ass