What kind of slang/jargon are High School kids using these days?

What kind of slang/jargon are High School kids using these days?
When I graduated back in 07, we were using words like "sick" and "legit".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4MiDh8Ix-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they talk like niggers

Bae, fuckboy

dubs speaks truth fam its lit bruh

"fleek" and "turnt". no idea what they mean, but the downstards on the trains are always saying them

Dem Trips is Trunt Fam

"Choke me daddy, hit me with your car"

but how would you know

the downstards are always saying that shit on my train. pretty sure i said that

/thread

Older people will never keep in touch with the younger generations. It's happened for centuries and we get to see it all happen really fast with how much has happened in the past 20 years for history. We have a living generation that is too old to learn computers, a generation of people who invented the computer, and j new generation of kids who grow up with a computer as just another everyday object. And the two other generations can't understand how the younger generation is advancing faster than they are

Are you grooming high schoolers OP. Does your vernacular betray your age?
Fucking pedo thread

sick is still a thing
lit
fam
everyone says nigga now unless theres a black person around
guchi is said in certain groups
"the fuck"

most younger people actually talk pretty normal. slang seems to be dying down lately tbh

>doh
>ah
>lancau
memories la sial

>shook
>lit
>fam
>lot more swearing

We said "radical" and "heavy"

what's guchi?

Sages

Abandon thread

Can anyone explain me what does "ya dun goofed" mean? Urban dictionary wasn't helpful

MODS

fucking old ass people don;t say that anymore

"Your actions constitute a mistake"

it's true man, they hate us

youtube.com/watch?v=b4MiDh8Ix-o

dead ass

yo dat ass is guchi dawg like yo nigga ya got up n finna get down namsayin time fo us to lit up n shit fam jus make sure yo ass stay sick all nigh' aight??

oh, thanks.

Btw, is UD to be trusted on the meaning of the words? or is it justcreation of misinformed teens?

>And the two other generations can't understand how the younger generation is advancing faster than they are
You mean (((advancing faster))) than they are

Reading facebook news feed that is controlled by Zuckerjew isn't "advancing" human progress, it's the opposite

Translation: Goodday madam, you're looking lovely. You've outdone yourself today, let us enjoy each other's company while we do drugs all night.

what's guchi my nigga

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

― Socrates

"Ya dun goofed"
Translates to: you fucked up

Thats the blunt version, lightest version would translate to: you made a mistake

this shit must be harder to learn than hungarian

Nothing new, just a collection of street that has been going back since the 70s.

Heard some kids saying, "Yo that's Trump."
Why you Trumpin fam? You wanna Trump up?
That's some dank Trump. Gonna Trump that pussa. Stop Trumpin me nigga.

Not sure what they meant.

wo
WOAMAN I MEAN
*smak*

I'M FINNA
I
DAMN I MEAN I
I'M FINNA
FINNA NUTTT

good shit: good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
bad shit: do NOT sign me the FUCK up bad shit ba̷̶ ԁ sHit thats some bad shit right th ere right there if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Bad shit
potentially good shit: POTENTIALLY sign me the FUCK up average shit modera̷̶te sHit thats some ALright shit right th ere right there if i do ƽaү so my self i say so that could be what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Not outstanding shit
spooky shit: spooky shit spooky sHit thats some spookyshit rightth ere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ spooky shit
gay shit: gay shit gay sHit

It could have various meanings, I'd need to know context first before i can translate it properly

GUCCI