Honestly dying scares the fuck out of me

Honestly dying scares the fuck out of me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed, his scenes in Beyond were rough knowing he has stopped existing

>inb4 le edgy memes making fun of this poor bastard's death

There could be a tumor growing in your body and you don't even know.

You were dead for the billions of years before you were born, its not much different

Looks like NPH

What if I am the tumor?

Can someone explain to me how he died because I still don't get it.

He put the car in neutral and got behind it?

He was shot in the head and run over before being thrown off a cliff. It was an accident though

You were dead before you were born.

Does this bother you?

It's sad for sure, but distance decay. A bunch of strangers don't give a shit about each other.

He thought it was in park but I guess it was neutral due to a design flaw? He went like 10-20 feet ahead of it at his mailbox near his front gate. It rolled forward and crushed/pinned him.

Dying is the scary part, not death

Picasso is dead. Steve Jobs is dead. Walt Disney is dead. I'm dead.

youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw

ITS NOTTA TUMAR

try not to think about it, or that every day your getting older, watching life pass you by while you sit statically unfulfilled, living inside your own head, friendliness and alone or that when you look in the mirror you barely even recognise yourself anymore and wonder if its truly hopeless for you or if it will ever get better...

... well to the liquor store

So you are scared of the pain you will feel? Or the fact of leaving behind loved ones?

COME WITH ME IF YOU WANNA LIVE

Why worry about the inevitable? You might as well spend that time enjoying life instead of worrying.

So why aren't you following your own advice?

you're a pussy

you are a god you have no reason other then selfishness in wanting to prolong staying asleep.

who says I'm not?

Be thankful it's temporary, accelerate the process if you are a pussy, don't be a special snowflake.

Enjoy.

It's likely you won't know you are dying, unless you kill yourself or are tortured to death

I know you're trying to be wise and profound but where's your proof, Gandalf?

he was probably killed

You are the same stuff you were before you were alive, just reorganized into blood and organs and skin. That's why you always hear that life is only an illusion. We make up this story about being human and what it means while we are in this form, and we all convince each other that it's real. But when we die the truth is revealed, we are simply husks of matter and we return to the dirt and then to existence itself, atoms and gasses and all that.

damn do you watch nolan films too?

Interstellar is my favorite movie.

dying doesn't scare me

missing out on the future does

dying doesnt scare me

What scares me is what I am going to miss, what technological wonders i will never see or experience
what cool new movies i will never watch, what cool new music i will never hear
It scares me that some really cool shit is coming out way and I might not be there to see it
like sex robots, I want to be alive for that. full functional AI.... I really want to be there when it happens.

im more scared of what i will miss.
I also am angry that i see motherfuckers in their 80s and I hope and wish I get to make it to 80
Obviously EVERYONE dies, thats for sure, BUT not everyone dies at the same age, what bothers me is that pricks and assholes seem to make it to old age, why did they get to make it?

>he has stopped existing

You don't know that.

You'd rather die in a lying, criminal fashion? Enjoy your damnation.

>loved ones
Where do you think we are?

almost died like this guy

thankfully somebody was there and it only impacted my leg

wound is still not healed fully

>ywn experience the weed sanctuary of 2420

ami the only one who thinks shady pubblica would be a dope band name?

All three of them were shitty human being so your point is...?

dying is not what should scare you
What should really scare you is a wasted life. becoming a neet scares me more than death. the fact that i dont have any friends in real life scares me more, the fact that the last time I had a girlfriend was in 2004. the fact that I dont have any cool hobbies or dont have the energy or the money to go have adventures and go on vacation.
Thats whats scary. having a wasted worthless life. What if the entire purpose of our existance is to record cool stuff in our lives to take with us when we die? what if our heads are like a camera and the footage is what we take with us?
Whats your head footage going to be like? sitting in front of a computer for hours every day? would you watch a movie of a guy sitting on a computer every day?

it was so hard watching him in ST:beyond
it was harder considering the central theme of the movie was about losing people/ death

I give no fucks about dying. I do, however, care about avoiding pain and suffering. So as long as the death is quick and painless, I don't care.

GET TO THE QUAD-JUMPAH!!!!!

>oo..gnnooo... euhhhh... i i m...
>m. mm. .mmm. AAAahh... m m my or ororogan organs are smsmsm smashhheed..
>sos. sooooomebood somEBODY .. heh hh *coughss blood and mucus* he hELP!
>oh .. OH GOD .. aaAAAAAAHHh. h...............................................................................................................................................

Ya his death definitely affected me, along with Paul Walker, Brittany Murphy, and Christina Grimmie

do you think his asshole turned inside out?

why? its never going to happen

Death has never scared me for some reason, i always figured it's peaceful compared to life.

Dying brutally scares me though, i really don't wanna die in a fire or get tortured.

>You either ascend to a higher plane of existence, where time is accessible like driving up and down a road, so you can live the best parts of your life with your loved ones over and over again
>or
>you fall into a deep sleep and never wake up again and never dream. You will never even know you're dead

Seems pretty good to me, senpai.

Fucking this. The store scariest thing I can imagine is knowing you are dying for the last few moments of consciousness. I don't want that horrible cascade of realization and helplessness falling down on me

>be millions dollar actor
>living the dream fucking bitches
>die to stupdest shit ever

Speaking as somebody who has died: It isn't very interesting. Like, you're worried about dying? No, you're worried about not existing, which you did once before. Didn't seem to bother you the first time, did it?

I don't like jump scares so I'm more worried about the split second jump fear reaction when I notice the person/thing about to kill me than any actual pain or death itself.

it's the only certainty in life

Of course the generic "hurr you weren't alive before you were born so its the same how does that bother you" answer.

The fact is you have experienced life now. You understand how it is and for some that really enjoy it, the thought of going back to nothingness scares them. They don't want life to end. That is what you guys seem to not understand.

Fucking this. That is why i force myself to be active ans social. The thiught of being a lonely NEET makes me depressed and scare to die that way

You seem to be quite bland person if your being depends so much on other people. Keep up clinging m8.

It doesn't depend on others.

No, no it's not. Their other sureties even realer than death. In fact, one should be at your very door in short order. How you respond to it, depends entirely on you. Life without end at last, so If I were you, I'd let the right one in.

He left his car in park but with the handbrake / parking brake off.
Because it was an automatic, the way the gear shifter is designed, in some vehicles if you put enough weight on them, there's a design flaw where it can click back into neutral.

So he got out to check his mail or open the gate or something and it stuck up on him and crushed him. Pretty fucked up.

I think about death and dying all day desu. The fact that I, and the universe, exists freaks me the fuck out. I live in constant anxiety.

Depends on the type of death and when. I don't believe in heaven or hell so i'm not scared of that. I just want to live to see what comes next. Rage against the dying of the light type shit.

Also what happened to Yelchin was the worst most fucked up kinda death. Holy shit that was awful. ;__;

Anton Yelchin? More like Anton Yelping after that jeep rolled into him.

eh, it's not like I didn't warn him

That's sad as shit. Poor kid.

What's gonna happen in Star Trek now? Are they going to recast Chekov or kill him off for the next movie?

He was really good in Green Room, does he have a big role in Beyond?

I been wondering this too. I thought they might kill him off in this last one or have him retire but then it'd feel weird with no Chekov on the Enterprise.

hey its that guy who got uzi'd in that movie with justin timberlake

Only with Jesus we can live forever. Find peace with God right now.

Actual dead person here it's not half bad. Can't say more than that unfortunately or I'll get sent to the other place.

You can always die in a quite dishonest way.
Like while robbing a bank or something.

?Worshiping a desert rat god.

Only if it was cool.

Like this?

>mfw there's a shortage of chairs

omg is he ok?

Dang dawg so deep except you're a pretentious faggot ya kno dawg?

He'll be alright, he just needs to get ahead.

You have no sensations after you die so being dead is nothing to you

Who cares...like Shakespeare said, you won't notice when it happens. Also people die in fucked up ways all the time. WW2. WW1. Etc. Not a huge deal. In fact I'm kind of pumped to see what happens afterwards. Not that I want to die, but it is the last great mystery we have

Jesus

You're reborn and finally become the little girl.

Just realized he's Cheryl's magician nephew or maybe cousin from that one episode in CYE. Don't remember him from anything else.

i can't believe i laughed at that

They've already said they won't recast him. I doubt they'll have him die off screen, that seems tacky. Probably just say he took the XO position on the Reliant.

He wasn't there a lot, originally. A second-season addition, there were still a number of episodes he didn't appear in in the two seasons he was a regular. He also didn't appear in the Animated Series at all. I understand that a lot of people who were fans back in the day didn't consider him properly part of the main crew until the movies (Nurse Chapel, by comparison, went in the other direction - undoubtedly a main cast member through TOS & TAS, she was reduced to a couple of cameo roles in the movies and seems to have been forgotten entirely in the Kelvin Timeline).

>seems to have been forgotten entirely in the Kelvin Timeline
In first movie Bones was calling for her offscreen and in second she was said to be transferred.

Watch The Seventh Seal, What Dreams May Come, and Flatliners.

Exactly. Plus the actual process of dying is no picnic.

Damn

>does he have a big role in Beyond?

His largest of any of the three movies. Pegg worked hard to give all of the cast something to do.

I disagree. Dying is scary but the scariest part is that you will never be alive again.

>never be alive again

I can't fucking wait to die.
I mean death is the perfect adventure.
No one knows what will happen.

oh I know

> ywn marry sasha

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Get over it faggot. That's all there is to it, you're just being a little bitch.

I never really noticed him or anything, but his death was a really grim reminder that the end of the line for any of us could be right around the corner.

Shit's fuckin sad yo.

Yes, I'm stealing it and my first album will be titled "weed sanctuary of 2420"

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore space
>born just in time to participate in the European race war
The future is now, user.

Agreed desu