Guys don't just like pussy. They like new pussy. Having a gf or wife eventually makes it undesirable...

Guys don't just like pussy. They like new pussy. Having a gf or wife eventually makes it undesirable. Is this how girls are as well. Do girls constantly lust for new dick, or are they capable of being happy with just one. Discuss

Hmmm, what do women like...?
Oh, I've got it! - Who gives a shit?!

bump

Males can impregnate several women daily. Women can't get impregnated so often.

This is why guys lust for new pussy all the time while girls lust for marriage and kids and the security those two bring.

This is my story
>me 25 yes, having a girlfriend for 7 years
>fuck her at least once a week
>she want marriage, but fuck no yet
>she stray getting more emotional, less lusty
>cheated on her with 2 girl of one night sex kind I met in a dating app
>after all that start fucking her again with excitement
>she start being horny again, better sex.
I don't know but I thought as a male is good to being with other woman often as long you are smart and don't get pregnant anyone

monogamy is a social construct, it goes against our biology, my gf and i accept this and fuck other people

that was so hard to fucking read and im on two hits of acid and its not even my fault.

Who is that. She's gorgeous. Also checked

holy shit

WTF IS HAPPENING

sex is fucking gay unless the woman is worth anything and cultivates her mind. fucking drones gets so fucking boring after a while. living in the US is impossible as a result, because having to pretend to care about their dead end career or charity work or how CUHRAYZEEE grey's anatomy was this week will make you want to kill yourself

i'm sleeping with a girl that has a bf right now and she doesn't even consider it cheating because "she doesn't love me" lol

What are the odds

10,000:1

>Guys don't just like pussy. They like new pussy. Having a gf or wife eventually makes it undesirable. Is this how girls are as well. Do girls constantly lust for new dick, or are they capable of being happy with just one. Discuss

If you know how to fuck then yes, youre woman should be happy with just you. Girls like getting fucked and tend to have a higher sex drive than men. But they are way less likely to seek out new dudes.

>my gf and i
>fuck other people
while polygamy makes sense very slightly, polyamory is cuckoldry

>assuming social constructs aren't preferable in certain situations

women crave validation more though.. that's what drives them to cheat, not the sex.

Agreed.

A month ago I made out and ate out two of my friends at the same time. Told girlfriend about it, and she was upset for a bit but after we worked things out I think we actually got closer because of it. We got pretty close to splitting up over it though because one of them was her best friend from high school. Lol woops.

Its really up to you, fam. If you and your gf are cool fucking around, then more power to you. Just wrap your tool. STD's are no joke.

I personally like the commitment of being with one person, provided that they feel the same way.

Student walks up to sensei and says "sensei, what is the meaning of life?"
Sensei laughs and says "there is no meaning to life."
The student is perplexed then asks "what should I do then?", to which sensei replies "fuck everything you can until you die".

i lik4 having a girlfried fuck you

haha good one. your waifu is not capable of feeling anything because she isn't real