Which one of these countries would you willingly go to learn Spic?

Which one of these countries would you willingly go to learn Spic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzTJt-EKICA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexico

USA

Fixed map

U

Not USA, because despite being the country with the second biggest Spanish speaking population in the world, their accent is shit.

S

S

A

S

S

delet this

S

M

Why is Belize even green on the map? Their only official language is English.

I wanna have an Argie accent

Just so I can confuse people

they're not green, they're not even on the map

What's the difference?

Costa Rica is basically a Gringo sex colon, so if yo want to feel at home and be worshiped as a White God I would go their; if you like tropical beach weather, if not some place like Peru would be better.

Spain

/thread

Any choice that isn't Chile, Argentina, Uraguay, or Spain is factually wrong.

But Chileans don't speak Spanish...

Underrated

kek

>/threading your own post
Do you also suck your own dick?

we are not spics reeeeeeeee

Learning in Miami is also an option. The Miami accent is nice. I would avoid learning any form of Mexican Spanish.

Where I went to college they did not hire Mexicans to teach Spanish - only white South American women.

Chile
Spain

¡¿AH LA WEA WEON QUE DIJISTES THE NOSOTROS?!

Of course not. The strongest race in the world can't be latiino

Mexican Spanish is abhorrent

>white South American women.
>South America
>white

Also, the Miami accent is disgusting.

Memes aside, Mexico has a variety of accents. The accent you've heard from laborers in the United States is usually from poor, working-class Mexicans who lived in the south of Mexico. Spanish in Mexico City and in the north are also different. The Spanish spoken in Mexico City is the standard used for dubbing media into Spanish for the country and subsequently for the rest of Latin America (but not always). Mexican media is also widely popular and well-known in the rest of Latin America, so it's more easily comprehensible than others.
If anyone is actually interested in learning Spanish, I'd recommend learning in Cuernavaca -- The "City of Eternal Spring," located just south of Mexico City. Mexico City itself is also pretty safe if you stick to certain areas and is a pretty great place to live in for a short amount of time (especially if you're interested in cultural excursions -- Mexico City has the highest or second highest number of museums in the world, and there are plenty of excellent ones; there are also plenty of other things to do though, of course).

Is by far the best you fucking ameridiot

Unironically going to Brazil for this purpose.

Portuguese > Spanish desu

youtube.com/watch?v=rzTJt-EKICA

Mexico posters, what's the Bajío accent like?

Chile or Columbia. I have friends from both countries and assuming I can travel with them (and therefore know the safe spots/have connections) I'd have no problems there.

re-fixed

You don't need connections to be safe here m9

kill yourself CHIfag

1000% true
Argentina = masterspanish

The Bajío region doesn't have a single accent, people in Aguascalientes talk like norteños while people in Guanajuato do not, for example...

That's grammatically wrong. Should be "El weon weon, weon"

At least it's better than American Spanish.

Do people in Guanajuato speak like people in Mexico City?

More or less, yeah.

Learning Spanish now purely because I like the sound of it. Want to get either a Colombian or Cuban accent.

Sucks that so much content is either from Spain or Mexico, both of which are shit tier accents.

Which American country has an accent closest to (non-Andalusian) Spain? Basically which country has an accent closest to Spanish but without the lisp.

I was taught Spanish in uni by a (practically) white Argentina and her accent was so beautiful. Argentinian Spanish would be unequivocally the best dialect if it weren't for """""vos"""""

Chile, being an island, preserved the ancient forms. This is why all these faggots think we speak alien

>Cuban accent
I guess you want to speak spanish like you speak english, fucking hard to understand. Makes sense.

i think cuba did as well.

Yeah, nope. They can't even pronounce the whole alphabet

>Cuban accent
Nice bait.

The USA.

>like you speak english, fucking hard to understand
Are you really this fucking out of touch? American "English" is the least pleasing sounding English on the face of the planet. You speak like feminine children, regardless of which area you come from.
Last time I was over there it was sometimes a matter of swallowing laughter when some big macho bloke would start talking and sound like a 13 year old girl.
Americans speak as though with a mouthful of cum.